剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
he asked me, "Papa, why--"
也许他们应该去那
Maybe they should go there.
也许你关闭的学校的学生
Maybe the students whose schools you closed
应该被送到贝赛德这样的高税收的地方的学校
should be sent to schools in high property tax areas like Bayside.
好吧
Well.
情况比那要更复杂点
It's a little more complicated than that.
那其实是个好主意
That's actually a great idea.
-是吗 -听起来不错
- Is it? - Sounds really fair.
也许你应该当州长
Maybe you should be the governor!
-我吗 -是的
- Me? - Yeah, right.
我觉得他当不了州长
I don't think he should be governor.
我学的是政♥治♥科学专业
I mean, I was a political science major.
好了 好了 计划不错
Yeah, okay, okay, hey. Yes, that is a good plan.
我保证所有被学校关闭影响到的学生
So I promise that all students affected by the shutdown
会被送到资金充裕的地区
will be sent to schools in well-funded districts,
包括贝赛德
including Bayside!
这样可以
There you go!
对 我可是州长
Yeah. Governor.
你是说我女儿
So you're saying my daughter's
每天早上要坐两小时的公交
gonna have to take a two-hour bus ride
才能到学校吗
just to get to school every morning?
是的 但他们告诉我
Yes, but I'm told the buses
公交上会配备一些旧杂♥志♥
will be equipped with a modest selection of discarded magazines.
我们并不认识这些人
And we don't know these people!
我们怎么确定对于我们孩子来说
How can we be sure that Bayside's gonna be a safe,
贝赛德是安全的 友好的环境
welcoming environment for our kids?
没事的
It'll be fine!
谁不爱孩子呢
Who doesn't love kids?
他们聚在一起 闲逛
They gather together! They loiter!
我是说 我们怎么知道他们可不可靠
I'm just saying, how do we know we can trust them?
这些关于犯罪因素的担心
Look, these concerns about a criminal element
是毫无根据并且很冒犯的
are unwarranted and offensive, and for the record, sir,
而且你现在正因从私立养老院
you are currently on probation
挪用公♥款♥而服缓刑
for embezzling money from a nursing home.
你好 我是杰德·亨廷顿-斯内尔 泰纳的妈妈
Hi, Jade Huntington-Snell, Tanner's mom.
我想说 我丈夫和我参加了一些
I just wanna say that my husband and I
贫民区的青少年慈善活动
are involved in a number of inner city youth charities,
所以我们对新的学生的到来很激动
so we are really excited about the new students.
我也是 我想
Yes, as am I, and I think the thing
我们现在都忽视了一点 他们都是孩子
we're losing sight of is that these are kids,
善良 聪明 就像你们的孩子一样的
good, bright kids just like yours,
孩子
whom the system has failed.
非常赞同
Couldn't agree more.
我在脸书上读到一篇关于
That said, I read a Facebook article
一个地下性邪教 那些孩子们喜欢尤达宝宝
about an underground sex cult where the kids snort Baby Yoda
崇拜油管上的恶魔莫莫
and worship the YouTube demon Momo.
你准备怎样阻止这样的事发生
What are you gonna do to stop this?
我向你保证 我们对你说的这些事
I can assure you, we have a zero tolerance policy
采取零容忍♥政策
when it comes to whatever it is you're talking about.
好了 如果没有别的问题...
Now, if there are no other questions...
就由学校的顾问来解答你们的疑问了
all right, I'm gonna hand this over to our school counselor.
她不仅在贝赛德工作
In addition to her work at Bayside,
还写了很多畅销书
she's written over a dozen bestsellers,
包括她的育儿
including her parenting how-to,
"《成为父母
"I'm So Excited, I'm So Scared...
令人激动 害怕》"
Of Becoming a Parent."
女士们先生们 有请杰西卡·斯帕诺医生
Ladies and gentlemen, Dr. Jessica Spano.
谢谢 罗恩
Thank you, Ron.
我知道你们都担心
Now, I know you're all concerned
这对贝赛德的影响 我理解
about the changes coming to Bayside, and I get it.
你们中的很多人知道 我儿子杰米也是这里的学生
As many of you know, my son Jamie is a student here as well.
我当然想他得到最好的
Of course, I want what's best for him,
但道格拉斯学生的父母也是同样的想法
but Douglas students' parents feel the same.
所以我设计了个系统帮助过渡
And that's why I've devised a system to help ease the transition.
每一位新同学都会配有一个老生或...
Each new student will be paired with a current student or...
"贝赛德搭档"帮助他们适应
"Bayside buddy" to help them acclimate.
这样老生可以看着他们
And so the current students can keep an eye on them.
-是的 -不是
- Yes. - No!
干得漂亮 妈妈
Hey, nice job up there, Mama.
对不起 关于称呼的问题
Sorry, I know
人力资源部已经给我们开过会了
we had the HR meeting about this.
妈妈博士
Dr. Mama.
我们之前说的可不是这样
That's not what we settled on.
你的丈夫在哪
So where's your husband?
躺在推土机前面
Laying in front of a bulldozer,
救雌蛙还是什么
saving some female frogs or whatever?
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you.
雷内喝了些香精油 一直在呕吐
Rena drank some essential oils and has been vomiting.
厉害
Cool.
你来这里干什么
What are you even doing here?
你从没来过学生家长和教师联谊会
You never come to PTA meetings.
不好意思 我想及时了解
Excuse me if I want to stay informed
可能会影响到我的学生的潜在的变化
about potential changes that could affect my students.
我为晚餐准备的热狗在微波炉里炸了
The hot dog I was cooking for dinner exploded in my microwave,
我知道他们这里会有我喜欢的小甜甜圈
and I knew they'd have these little donuts I liked.
好吧
Right.
斯莱特 我真的很担心今年
Slater, I'm really worried about this year.
希望我们能给那些新生提供一个安全的环境
I just hope we can make a safe space for these new students.
没错
Yeah.
但我也很兴奋
But I'm also kinda excited.
道格拉斯橄榄球校队去年拿了个第六名和第二名
The Douglas football team went 6 and 2 last year.
而我们校队赢过的只有
The only thing our team has ever won
上达人秀唱《完美音调》里的杯子歌♥
is when the guys did the "Pitch Perfect" Cup song in the talent show.
贝赛德有很多有天赋的运动员
Bayside has plenty of talented athletes.
我儿子杰米就是 他怎么样
What about my son, Jamie?
你是认真的啊
Oh, you're, uh, you're serious.
杰米 他
Yeah, Jamie is--uh--
快看 罗恩来了 你怎么样啊 罗恩
oh look, here comes Ron! Whassup, Ron?
我跟你说说我怎么样 斯莱特
I'll tell you "Whassup," Slater,
我快被这些家长逼疯了
these parents are driving me crazy!
这一切怎么能是我的错呢
Why is everything my fault?
他们难道不知道我完全无能为力吗
Don't they know I'm completely powerless?
我找教育局长要一把
I asked the superintendent for a chair
没有被刻上"小贱♥人♥"三个字的椅子
that doesn't have "Little bitch" Carved into it.
他说"我们会安排的 小贱♥人♥"
He said, "We'll look into it... little bitch!"
他会给我打电♥话♥的
He's gonna call me.
帕利塞兹公立学校学区
开学第一天 你激动吗
So, you excited for the first day of school?
并不激动 姐妹
Girl, no.
道格拉斯是很烂 但我们至少清楚套路
Douglas sucked, but at least we knew all the tricks.
烘肉卷不能吃
Don't eat the meatloaf.
不能跟无眉史黛西打架
Don't get into a fight with No-Eyebrows Stacey.
你说怪不怪 我竟然有点想她了
Is it weird that I kind of miss her?
不知道她最近又在掐谁的脖子
I wonder who she's choking out these days.
我很兴奋
Well, I'm excited.
来贝赛德上学会改变我们的人生
Going to Bayside is gonna change our lives.
我全都规划好了
I got it all planned out.
这学校是建在了什么吊地方
Hey, where the dick is this school?
公交车站为什么离教学楼十万八千里远
Why is the bus stop 100 miles away from the building?
大多数学生应该都开车来上学吧
I guess most of the kids drive?
天啊 看看这些豪车
Damn, look at all these fancy cars.
像我弟弟房♥间里贴的海报
It's like a poster in my little brother's room.
为什么人人都这么有钱
Why is everybody so rich?
这不是公立学校吗
It's a public school.
也不全是 快看 那边有几辆便宜车
Oh, no, look, there's a couple crappy ones.
那是教师用停车场
Ah. That's the teachers' lot.
没错 走吧
Yeah. Come on.
开学快乐
黛西
Daisy!
这里真漂亮
It's so nice here.
漂亮到有点扯了
It's almost messed up how nice it is.
比如 我知道这里不会有涂鸦
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表