剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
I should hope so. We're 40K over budget.
拜托
Come on.
你是说你最喜欢的乐队是火车乐队吗
You're telling me your favorite band is Train?
他们只给汽车广♥告♥做歌♥
They exclusively make music for car commercials.
他们只做热门曲还差不多
Uh, more like they exclusively make number one hits.
我本来今晚很无聊
You know, I was dreading tonight,
但这真的很有意思
but this is actually really fun.
我今晚也过得很开心
You know what? I'm having a really good time too.
没有他们这么开心
I mean, not as good as them.
希望这不算太快
I hope this isn't too forward,
但我爱上你了
but I'm falling in love with you.
不快 罗恩 我也这么觉得
It's not, Ron. I feel the same way.
我们再去拿点喝的吗
So should we get another drink?
当然了
Yes, definitely.
但是 我接一下这个电♥话♥
But uh...let me just take this really quick.
-马上回来 好吗 -好
- I'll be right back, okay? - Okay.
杰西 怎么了
Hey, Jessie, what's up?
你是对的 派对失控了
You were right. The party is out of control.
我收到了100个来自电子猫眼的提醒
I've gotten 100 notifications from my doorbell camera,
杰米又不接电♥话♥
and Jamie isn't picking up his phone.
冷静点 不会有事的
Calm down. It's gonna be okay.
我的邻居会报♥警♥的
My neighbors are gonna call the cops.
他们讨厌我们 因为我的堆肥箱很臭
They all hate us 'cause my compost bin stinks
雷内还养了只宠物公鸡
and René has a pet rooster.
斯莱特 我真的不想麻烦你
Slater, I hate to ask you this,
但你能过去叫停派对吗
but can you please get over there and shut down the party?
你想要我现在就过去
Uh, you need me to do that, like, right now?
天呐 等等 你在和人约会
Uh--oh, my God, wait, you have your date.
不好意思 算了吧
Sorry, never mind, forget it.
不不不 你要是需要我
No, no, no, no. If you need me--
不不不 别傻了
No, no, no, no, don't be silly.
我叫别人 叫托德曼好了
I'll ask someone else. I'll ask Toddman.
你要为了他放弃我们的感情吗
You're gonna throw away everything we have for him?
看看他
Look at him!
没关系 杰西 如果你需要我 我会去
No, it's okay, Jessie. If you need me, I'll be there.
真的吗 太谢谢你了
Really? Thank you so much.
我有问题 你才有问题
I have a problem? You have a problem!
听着
Hey, listen.
我很抱歉 但是我突然有事
I am so sorry, but something suddenly came up.
我朋友有个紧急的事 我得走了
My friend had an emergency, and I gotta go.
我真的很抱歉
Again, I'm so sorry.
好吧
Okay.
别弄了 我不喜欢这样
Stop doing that. I hate this.
杯子里是什么
What is that?
谁在乎
Who cares?
今夜 我要真正地享受生活
Tonight, I'm living life as a verb.
你想看个有趣的东西吗
Hey, you wanna see something fun?
-好啊 -好 我带你去看
- Mm-hmm. - Cool, let me show you.
-什么呀 -就在那儿呢
- What? - There it is, mm-hmm.
"真正地享受"
"As a verb"?
你现在就是在吃疯醋
You're being, like, crazy jealous right now.
杰米 我发誓 我没有
Jamie, I swear to you I'm not.
你在为了什么事生气
Well, you're mad about something.
你想我怎样
What do you want me to do,
把礼物都扔出去吗 行啊
throw the presents out? 'Cause I will.
我用不着这个 也用不着劳力士
I don't need this, or a Rolex
或是什么比莉·艾利什专门写给我的歌♥
or some song that Billie Eilish wrote for me personally.
不 扔掉它们只会让事情更坏
No, throwing them away is even worse.
为什么 天呐 你不可理喻
How? God, you're being impossible.
-那就别跟我在一起 -什么
- Then don't be with me. - What?
杰米正在移♥动♥中
Jamie's on the move.
取消计划第3步到第99步
Cancel steps 3 through 99.
提前执行第100步 完毕
Advance to step 100. Over.
这就到100步了 挺快啊
Already? That was fast.
现在你要做的就是去杰米的房♥间
All you've gotta do now is go into Jamie's room
然后操控你最好的朋友亲你
and manipulate your best friend into kissing you.
天呢 被你这么一说
Oh, God. When you say it like that--
听起来棒极了 我懂
It sounds awesome. I know.
行吧
Okay.
我马上就位
I'll get into position.
我准备去开市客超♥市♥和迪恩·孔茨碰面
And I'll get ready to see Dean Koontz at Costco.
什么
What?
我以为是要去莫伦戈赌场见达恩·库克
I thought it was Dane Cook at Morongo.
谁在乎 去就行了
Who cares? Just go.
行吧
Okay.
看来我们都被关在这房♥间里了
Looks like you and I are on the same trip.
好了 好了 派对结束了
Okay, okay. Party is over.
亚莉克莎 关掉音乐
Alexa, cut the music.
别这样 教练
Oh, come on, Coach.
我们以为你很酷的
We thought you were cool.
我的确很酷
I am cool.
但杰米妈打电♥话♥让我来叫停派对
But Jamie's mom called and said I gotta shut this thing down.
太扫兴了 我们正在斗舞呢
Aw, this sucks, we were in the middle of a dance battle.
不重要 你们现在得离开了
It doesn't matter, everybody's gotta go now.
但是我们打平了 拜托 帮帮我们
But we're tied. Come on, help us out.
就一支舞 我们需要你
Just one dance. We need you.
斯莱特教练才不会跳舞
Coach Slater can't dance.
他会
Uh, yeah, he can.
他一直在说
He's always talking about
他高中时跳舞有多强
what a sick dancer he was in high school.
想得美 孩子们
Nice try, guys,
但我就只跳一段舞
but there is no way I'm doing more than one dance.
-棒 -亚莉克莎 播放音乐
- Yes! - Alexa, hit it.
我想你得说一下歌♥名
I think you have to say the name of the song.
看来不用
Guess not.
你是最棒的 你是最棒的
You're the man. You're the man.
艾莎本来很好
Aisha was so cool,
但是今晚她突然性情大变
and then tonight she just completely changed personalities.
她就像杰科博士和海德先生的合体
It's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde were the same person.
你没看完《化身博士》那本书吧
Did you not finish the book?
那是本书
It's a book?
好吧 你才刚开始恋爱
All right, well, you just started dating,
你们还不是很了解彼此
and you don't really know each other.
我想你说得有理
Yeah, I mean, I guess you're right.
你我是多少年的朋友了
Yeah, like, you and I have been friends for what?
-从我记事起 -就是
- As long as I can remember. - Exactly.
你不能指望你认识才两个月左右的人
You can't expect someone you've known for what,
和我一样了解你
two months, to understand you like I do.
你的确很了解我
Yeah, you do know me pretty well.
还记得这个吗
Hey, remember this?
天呐 我们的杯子电♥话♥
Oh, my God, our string phone.
我们以前经常坐在窗边 用它聊一整晚
We used to sit in our windows and talk on those all night.
还记得我以前又胖又壮的时候吗
Remember back when I was husky?
你每天早上用它跟我喊话
You used to yell through it every morning,
"起床了 肥猪 又是糟糕的一天"
"Wake up, lard-ass! Welcome to another day of hell!
前提是你没有死于心脏病"
That is, if you haven't already died of a heart attack."
以前的欢乐时光
Huh. Oh, man, good times.
我都快忘了
Yeah, kind of forgot about that.
我可没忘
Oh, I didn't.
不然你以为我为什么努力健身
I mean, why do you think I worked so hard
练成现在这样
to make my body like this?
因为我怕你
It's 'cause I was afraid of you.
天啊 抱歉
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
不 不 没关系
No, no, it's fine.
你已经变了
I mean, you're not like that anymore.
我还是会很刻薄
I can still be pretty mean.
才没有 你以前总是伤害别人
No way. I mean, you used to hurt people
并且丝毫不觉得愧疚
and, like, never feel bad about it.
还记得那次吗
Like, remember that time
你曝光了斯潘塞爸爸的婚外情
that you exposed Spencer's dad's affair
就为了毁掉他的成人受诫礼
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表