剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
他是达克斯的房♥东
That's Dax's landlord.
还是不了吧 女人
Yeah, it's gonna be a no for me, dog.
好吧 但你怎么忍♥心拒绝
Okay, but how could you say no
一个快要失明的女孩
to a girl who's losing her sight?
妈妈 是你吗
Mama? Is that you?
第一天上课达克斯就教我这招了 怎么样 大块头
Dax taught me that day one. So what do you say, tough guy?
我想我们都知道 我要走了
I think we both know I'm gonna leave now.
行吧
Yeah.
这家派对用品店太高级了吧
Whoa. This party store is so fancy.
喂 服务员
Hello, service?
我爸是州长 她爸的女儿
My dad's governor, and her dad's daughter
是州长儿子的朋友
is friends with the governor's son.
别这样 打响指很不礼貌
Stop it. Snapping is so rude.
我们需要一个装潘趣酒的碗 这个怎么样
Okay, we need a punch bowl. How about this one?
不 不 不 太垃圾了
No, no, no, no, no, no. That is garbage.
我都不会让我的狗从这碗里喝潘趣酒
I wouldn't let my dog drink punch out of that,
我的狗超爱潘趣酒
and my dog loves punch.
为什么 这碗有什么问题
Why? What's wrong with it?
这是你看见的第一个碗
It's the first one you saw.
像有钱人一样花钱的第一条规则
Rule number one of spending money like a rich person--
我们要更好的
we can do better.
不要 我们要更好的
No, we can do better.
我们真的可以找到更好的
We can do better.
我们要更好的
We can do better.
我们要比这更好的
We can do even better.
喂 服务员
Hello? Service?
我不是服务员
Um, I don't work here.
我知道打响指不礼貌
I know snapping is rude.
我在学有钱人 不要评判我
I'm being a rich person. Don't judge me.
棒
Yes.
兄弟 你太垃圾了
Man, you trash.
我想道格拉斯了
Yo, I miss Douglas.
他们把大伙儿拆散真扫兴
It sucks they split up the crew.
至少他们把你们一起分去了山谷中学
Yeah, well, at least they sent y'all to Valley together.
我一个人在贝赛德中学
I'm at Bayside alone.
山谷中学太野了
Valley is wild.
里面全是喜欢《汉密尔顿》的白人
It is full of white people that love "Hamilton"
他们却害怕真正的黑人
but are terrified of real black people.
我们到处说那学校有多烂
We just walk around talking about how much it sucks.
提醒事项 排练
那么 在山谷中学读书完全没有改变你们
So, I mean, being that Valley hasn't changed y'all,
你们都还保持着道格拉斯精神
y'all still keeping that same Douglas energy?
当然了 一直保持着
Absolutely. All day, every day.
-不对 -闭嘴
- Wrong. - Shut up.
你保证什么都不说的
You said you weren't gonna say nothing.
德 雷在山谷的第一天
D, Ray tried to reinvent himself
试图重新做人
his first day at Valley.
别这样啊 拜托 兄弟
Come on, please, man.
他戴了顶礼帽来上学
He came in wearing a little hat.
给他看看
Show him.
-礼帽 -礼帽 看看
- Hat? - A hat. Look at this.
你看起来像斯派克·李电影里的老父亲
You look like an old dad in a Spike Lee movie.
我在做新的尝试 你觉得怎么样 德
I was trying something new. What do you think, D?
哥们 你要是不戴着这顶
Boy, if you don't get your ghetto
神偷卡门一样的帽子赶紧拿走吧
Carmen Sandiego hat ass up out of here...
是啊 你看起来像阿尔·卡彭的一个黑人朋友
Yeah, you look like Al Capone's one black friend.
an8bord1fs18b1阿尔·卡彭 美国黑帮成员 拥有"疤脸"的绰号♥
你看着和帕丁顿熊一样
You Paddington Bear-looking You know what?
-我得走了 -你要去哪儿啊
- I got to go. - Where you going?
你自己猜啊 神探夏洛克的蠢帽子
Well, you figure it out, Sherlock Stupid Hat.
神探卡门很酷的啊 她环游了世界呢
Carmen Sandiego was dope. She traveled the world.
有人吗
Hello?
排练取消了吗
Has rehearsal been canceled?
某种意义上来说 是的 灯光
In a sense, yes. Lights.
我让所有人都回家了
I sent everyone home.
如果你不愿意抽时间来上表演课
If you aren't going to make time to come to acting class,
表演课就一定会自己找上门来
acting class is going to have to come to you.
欢迎来到你的噩梦
Welcome to your nightmare.
开玩笑而已了 肯定会很好玩的
Just kidding. It'll be fun.
来 接着
Ahh, ohh... Catch!
-接什么 -我给你扔了个声响
- Catch what? - I threw you a sound.
这是一次表演练习
It's an acting exercise.
来吧 再试一次
Here, try again.
你没接住啊
You didn't catch it.
你就庆幸它没摔坏吧
You're lucky it isn't broken.
如果我真的把它摔了 这一切就能结束了吗
If I do break it, can this be over?
如果你想参演音乐剧
If you're gonna be in the musical,
你就得愿意走出你自己的舒适圈
you need to be willing to step out of your comfort zone.
我 我自从来这个学校上学开始
I am--I've been out of my comfort zone
就已经走出自己的舒适圈了
ever since I got to this school.
听我说 我以为自己可以尝试些新鲜东西的
Look, I thought I could try something new,
但也许我做不到 这纯粹是个错误
but maybe I can't-- maybe it was just a mistake.
这不是什么错误 你只是害怕了
It's not a mistake. You're just scared.
但是有时能够直面恐惧并且
But sometimes facing your fear
勇于冒险是很值得的
and taking the risk is worth it.
我没害怕
I'm not scared.
我只是不想让自己看起来像个笑话
I just don't want to look like a joke.
笑话吗
A joke?
你是觉得我看起来像个笑话吗
Is that what you think I look like?
是有一点
Well, yeah, kind of.
莱克茜 别这样 我不是那个意思
Hey, Lexi, come on, now. I didn't mean it like that.
不 我觉得可能你是对的
No, I think maybe you were right.
也许你该直接退出算了
Maybe you should just quit.
莱克茜
Lexi.
大家伙 拜托啊
Guys! Hello?
怎么没人用我买♥♥给他们的鞋套呢
Why is no one using the booties I bought for them?
我整个周末的时间来用来擦体育场的地板
I spent all last weekend buffing the gym floor...
还耍了耍酷 约了个会之类的
and being cool and going on dates and stuff.
麻烦让一下
Excuse me.
黛西
Daisy.
这是我见过最华丽的丰收装饰
These are the fanciest harvest decorations I've ever seen.
我还能说什么呢 贝赛德高中值得最好的啊
What can I say? Bayside deserves the best.
伙计们 我们为什么要雕南瓜啊
Guys, why are we carving pumpkins?
不好意思 南瓜灯笼那些是万圣节的啊
Sorry, it's just jack-o'-lanterns are Halloween.
现在这是丰收节
This is Harvest.
好吧
Okay.
我赌十美元 自己永远都不会说这些话
Hey, I bet myself $10 that I would never say this,
但是你真的很擅长做一个富婆
but you're kind of good at being a rich lady.
你该引以为豪啊
You should be proud of yourself.
这场舞会一定会很完美的
This dance is gonna be perfect.
听起来不错吧 混音很好吧
Are we sweet? Am I sweet in the mix?
索尔 能帮我弹一个 索尔
Saul, can you play me a--Saul?
索尔 你能帮我弹个中音C吗
Saul! Can you play me a middle C?
这就对了 应该可以了
There it is. That should do it.
摇滚吧
Rock and roll!
好吧 也许并不完美
Okay, maybe not perfect.
那么 你们对丰收舞会感到兴奋吗
So, are you guys excited for the Harvest Dance?
我希望今年不要有太多的稻草人
I hope there aren't too many scarecrows this year.
你好啊 杰米
Hey, Jamie.
听到你在聊丰收舞会了
Heard you talking about the Harvest Dance.
知道你要带谁做舞伴参加了吗
Know who you're taking?
我还没有想过呢
I haven't really thought about it yet.
舞会很有意思的
Dances are so fun.
迄今为止我已经参加过很多次了
I've been to so many over the course of my life.
好了亲爱的 想好后要告诉我啊
Well, let me know, hon.
好吧 那个女人是我们学校高年级的吗
Okay, is that woman a senior at our school?
谁 德洛丽丝吗 是的
Who, Dolores? Yeah.
她太老了吧 没人发现吗
She's, like, a billion. Nobody else sees this?
也许是这个地方让我们都变老了
Maybe this place is making us old.
我要去照照镜子看看我的脸了
I'm gonna go check my face in the mirror.
所以说
So...
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表