剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
Why don't you go ahead and show me the squash courts?
我收到你的短♥信♥了 怎么了
I got your text. What's going on?
我想了想你说的话
So, I thought about what you said,
说我应该冷静点
how I needed to be more chill.
我想着冷静更好的方式
And I thought what better way to be chill
就是一起在我们的余生中一起冷静
than to chill together for the rest of our lives.
-不不不 -出来吧 伙计们
- No, no, no, no. - Come on out, boys.
不 伙计们 回去
No, boys, go back in.
*艾莎 我从来没见过你这样的女孩*
*Aisha, you are the girl that I never had*
*我想更了解你*
*And I want to get to know you better*
*艾莎 你知道我想要你*
*Aisha, you know I want you so bad*
*谁都不能*
*I guess there's nothing anyone can do*
*让我离开你*
*To keep me away from you*
艾莎 这是我这辈子度过的
Aisha, this has been the best month
最棒的一个月
and a half or whatever of my life.
你愿意让我成为班里最快乐的人
Will you make me the happiest dude in homeroom
嫁给我吗
and marry me?
不 这太疯狂了 起来
No, this is insane. Get up.
没有那么疯狂
It's not that insane.
我爱你
I mean, I love you.
如果我们结婚了 我们就能有一样的地址
And if we were married, we'd have the same address
你就能留在贝赛德了
and you could stay at Bayside.
我以为这是你想要的
I thought that's what you wanted.
-是的[我愿意] 但是 -她说了"我愿意"
- I do, but-- - She said "I do"!
不 我不愿意
No, I don't.
我受够总是让别人给我做决定了
I'm tired of people making decisions for me.
不是我决定要来这里的 也不是我决定离开的
I didn't decide to come here, and I didn't decide to leave.
你现在又要决定我们应该结婚
And now you're just deciding that we should get married.
我知道这很疯狂 但我们应该做些什么
I know this is crazy, but we have to do something.
不 是我需要做些什么
No. I have to do something.
-是因为舞不好吗 -不 柯尔特
- Was it the dance? - Oh, no Colt,
你们的表现完美无瑕
you guys were flawless, really.
我不想再淡定了 我准备好战斗了
I'm done being chill. I'm ready to fight.
-别打脸就行 -不
- Oh, just don't hit the face. - No.
我不想被送回道格拉斯
I mean, I don't want to get sent back to Douglas.
我也不想
Well, I don't want that either.
你是我的四分卫
You're my star quarterback.
你肯定能做些什么
Well, there has to be something that you can do.
运动员转学或者受欢迎奖学金呢
What about an athletic transfer or a popularity scholarship?
大家都爱艾莎呢
I mean, everybody do love Aisha.
没错 我也想过运动员转学
They do, and I thought about an athletic transfer,
但是问题是橄榄球赛季已经结束了
but problem is football season's over.
不可能了
It's impossible.
我们整个赛季都在做不可能的事 教练
We've been doing impossible things all season, Coach,
我们没想出来计划之前 我是不会离开的
and I'm not leaving this office until we have a plan.
好
Okay.
艾莎 我真的很为你自豪 你是那么...
Aisha, you know, I'm really proud of you, you come such a--
少点煽情 多点思考
Less crying more thinking.
没问题
You got it.
我们成功了 还多余一分钟
We made it, and with one whole minute to spare.
太好了 那快速击掌来一个吗
Cool. So, take a quick five?
我有点内向的 我需要一个人充电的
I'm kind of an introvert. I recharge by being alone.
天啊 是你 咖啡店的迪恩
Oh, my God, it's you, Dean from the coffee shop, right?
我不知道那是谁或者什么
I don't know who that is or what that is.
我叫吉恩
My name is Jean.
你确定吗 你们看起来一模一样
Are you sure? You look exactly the same.
我确定我是我 不是其他人吗
Am I sure I'm me and not another man?
我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
我们偏题了
Okay, we're getting sidetracked here.
重点是 吉恩 我要提交这些表格
Point is, Jean, I need to file these forms.
下午三点了 我们关门了
It's 3:00 P.M. We closed.
但我2点59分就来了
But I was here at 2:59.
我们都开始说话了
We had already started talking.
表格没有交到我手上
The form was not in my hand.
拜托 伙计
Come on, bro.
我们插了这么多人的队才来到你面前
We just cut all these people in line just to get to you.
省省吧 马克 他只是用自己手上的一点权力
Save it, Mac, he's just using what little power he has
来满足他变♥态♥的癖好
for his own sick enjoyment.
就像用广播讲笑话的空乘
Like a flight attendant who tells jokes on the PA.
你觉得我喜欢这样吗
You think I enjoy this?
你知道有多少来这里的人都没开始说话
Do you realize how many people come in here already mad at me
就已经冲我一肚子火了吗
before we even start our conversation?
等我下班了 还要去赶车
Then when I'm done, I got to take the bus
去城里另一头
all the way across town
上我另一份在打印店的工作
to my other miserable job at the copy shop.
我就说吧 不 我说的是咖啡店
That's what I said! No, I said coffee shop.
这样我才能挣够钱供养我的家人
All so I can make enough money to feed my family.
天啊 我好同情他
Oh, wow. I feel so much empathy for him.
黛西 你为什么要这么压榨这个可怜人
Daisy, why are you accosting this poor man?
通过他的眼睛去看世界啊
See the world through his eyes.
不要同情错人了
Stop having empathy for the wrong person.
先生 拜托 我的未来都在这表格上
Sir, please, my whole future depends on this form.
不仅是我的未来...
And not just my future--
听着 你的少女拯救世界套路
Listen, your whole girl changing the world routine
这次可没有用了
isn't going to work this time.
这次 我就知道是你
This time? I knew it was you.
不 依然不是我
Nope. Still not me.
你后来有没有想到过我们在奥马哈州遇到的
So, you ever think about that nympho Denny's waitress
那个丹尼斯的超饥渴女招待
we met back in Omaha?
我还记得她
I remember her.
她其实
She actually, uh,
后来成为了我的妻子
became my wife.
听着 我有一个问题想问你
Listen, I have a question for you.
你对新的道格拉斯有什么看法
How do you feel about all this new Douglas stuff?
这真的像看上去这么棒吗
I mean, is it really as good as it looks?
像看上去一样这么棒 当然没有
Is it as good as it looks? Of course not.
但是这算不算至少往正确的方向迈出一步呢
But is it at least a step in the right direction?
也不算
Also, no.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你真的不知道
Oh, you really don't know.
我来给你解释一下吧 单纯的白人朋友
Let me break it down for you, my simple white friend.
看到这些照片了吗
You see all these pictures?
每隔十年 都会有人搞出一个计划
About once a decade, somebody comes up with a plan
修葺道格拉斯
to fix Douglas.
捐助者投点钱
Donors throw a little money at it,
或者政客重新来命名
or a politician gives it a new name.
2008年 音乐老师还上了艾伦秀
In 2008, the music teacher went on "Ellen."
本来应该有点帮助的
That was supposed to help.
我们习惯了一堆空头承诺
What it usually amounts to is a bunch of empty promises.
一个永远开不了的泳池
A pool that never opens
或者永远期待不来的剧场
or theater that's always coming soon.
这些捐助者对孩子们的关心
The helpers care about these kids just long enough
止步于拍拍他们的后备和拍照
to get a pat on the back and their picture taken.
然后就收回了
And then they stop caring.
因为他们已经得到他们真正想要的了
'Cause they already got what they really wanted.
他们在那里 我们在这里
They're over there, and we're over here.
只有我这样的人来努力做出改变
And people like me are left to make up the difference
用我们的薪水来购置学校器材
using our paychecks to buy school supplies
和每个孩子握手 让他们觉得自己是特别的
and giving each kid their own handshake so they feel special.
D 我不知道是这样
D-man, I had no idea.
你现在会很希望
Now, you may be tempted
把你的愧疚感也分担给我
to burden me with your guilt about this
希望我能让你好受点 但我不会的
in hopes that I will make you feel better, but I will not.
要口香糖吗
Tic Tac?
T先生 免费文化衫呢
Hey, Mr. T! Free swag!
真是烦死了
Oh, that was so annoying.
是啊 那个优步司机满嘴都是
Yeah, that Uber driver would not shut up
他有多爱美国
about how much he loves America.
市政厅的事也很糟糕
Oh, the City Hall thing sucked too.
不仅只是糟糕 你根本不明白
It didn't just suck. You don't get it.
结束了
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表