剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
And this is less important,
但是请告诉我 我和他看起来不是同龄人
but someone please tell me we don't look the same age.
或许他在撒谎
Maybe he's lying.
我们能确定这不是什么恶作剧吗
I mean, are we sure this isn't some kind of trick?
我知道可以问谁 过来
I know who we can ask. Come here.
嗨 各位
Hi, guys!
-丽萨 -丽萨
- Lisa! - Hey, Lisa.
嗨
Hi.
希望我们没吵醒你 我知道你那边是巴黎时间
I hope we didn't wake you. I know you're on Paris time.
没关系
That's not a problem.
我都在早上做试装
I do all my fittings in the morning,
因为模特还在宿醉中比较安静
because the models are quiet and hungover.
找我什么事
What's up?
你记不记得
Hey, listen, do you remember a guy
一个叫罗恩·托德曼的高中同学
from high school named Ron Toddman?
罗罗·托德曼 当然记得
Ron-Ron Toddman? Of course.
我挺喜欢他的 他最近好吗
I love that guy. How's he doing?
不怎么样 他对我们有点不爽
Yeah, not great. Uh, he sort of hates us,
因为我们几乎忘了他了
'cause we kind of forget he existed.
你们全都忘了他了
You all forgot him?
杰西 你把越野车开进海里的时候
Jessie, he saved your life
是他救了你的命
when you ran your ATV into the ocean.
-天呐 -没错
- My God. - Yes.
天呐 我们好像是有点自私了
God. Maybe we are kind of selfish.
你们得找个办法
Well, you guys are gonna have to find a way
来弥补他
to make it up to him.
我得挂了
I've got to go.
我的爱人们醒了
My lovers are waking up.
再见
Au revoir.
再见
Au revoir.
我们 我们太差劲了
Man, we--ooh, we really suck.
你有看过电影吗
So, uh, you ever been to a movie?
什么 再说一遍
What? Say it again?
不 我是说 你去看
Nah, it's just, like, you know, what kind of movies
什么类型的电影
you be at, though?
不好意思 我还是没懂
I'm so sorry. I still don't understand you.
不是 就是
Nah, just, like--
-猜怎么着 -感谢上帝
- Guess what. - Thank God.
我把那罐巨大的肉汁吊到舞台上方了
I rigged that giant pot of gravy above the stage.
你说什么
Say what?
等我爸上台拍校友合照的时候
When my dad takes his place for the alumni photo,
我一按这个小按钮 嘭 肉汁就到处都是
I hit this little button, and bam, gravy town, USA.
按你的逻辑 我显然和我爸没有问题
So by your logic, I obviously don't have issues with my dad,
不然我怎么会搞出
or else I wouldn't have been able to pull off
那么棒的恶作剧呢 对吧
this awesome prank. Right?
兄弟 我也不是很了解你
Look, man, I don't know you that well.
那好伤人
That hurt.
我以为我们是很好的朋友
I thought we were really good friends.
要是你说你和你♥爸♥没过节
If you say you don't have issues with your dad,
那可能你的确没有 但不管你恶不恶作剧
then maybe you don't, but pranker's block or not,
你要是想和他多些相处时间
if you want to spend more time with him,
你 你得跟他说
you--you have to ask him.
但我理解 这 这有点可怕
But I get it. It's, like--it's scary,
而且万一他拒绝呢
and what if he says no?
是啊 是有点可怕
Yeah, it is scary...
可怕的是你始终搞错我的问题
how consistently wrong you've been about my problems.
-好吧 -我会倒我爸一身的肉汁
- Okay. - I'm gonna go pour gravy on my dad
然后让一切变好
and make everything better.
-祝你好运 -事实上恶作剧联盟里
- Well, good luck. - You actually don't say
不说"祝你好运"
good luck in the prank community.
你要说"糊你一脸派 同志"
You say, "And a pie in your face, my comrade."
我是不会说的
I'm not gonna say that.
你要是说了反而奇怪
Well, it'd be weird if you did.
你又不是联盟成员
You're not in the community.
凯莉 我好愧疚啊
Kelly, I feel so bad.
我懂 我刚想起来
I know. I just remembered.
我记得托德曼把他姥姥的钢琴
I think Toddman gave us his grandmother's piano
作为结婚礼物送给我们了
as a wedding present.
不不不 我是为我对你说的话感到愧疚
No, no, no, no, about what I said to you.
你不需要一个漂亮的学历才能去帮助别人
You don't need a fancy degree to help people.
做博士一直是我的专属
Being a doctor has always just been my thing,
我觉得我只是觉得受到威胁了
and I think I just felt threatened.
受到我的威胁
Threatened by me?
杰西 是你最初启发了我
Jessie, you're the one who inspired me
让我想要一份事业
to want a career in the first place.
当我需要给自己打气的时候
Whenever I have to psyche myself up,
我就看看你的那句书摘
I read an excerpt from your book,
"高而不倒"
"Too Tall to Fail."
真的吗 凯莉
You do? Oh, Kelly.
你也给了我启发
Well, you're an inspiration to me too.
你和扎克看起来很幸福
You and Zack seem so happy.
你们真的掌握了婚姻密♥码♥ 雷内和我
I mean, you guys have really figured it out. Rene and I--
-一切还好吗 -不算好
- Is everything okay? - Not really.
上次心理咨♥询♥的时候 他承认
He admitted in our last therapy session
他和他小说里的一个人物
that he was having an emotional affair
精神出轨了
with a character from his novel.
我想她现在应该怀孕了
I think she's pregnant now.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
那你在这里工作一定让事情变得更艰难
And it must be especially hard since you work here.
不 我喜欢在这里工作
No, I love working here.
我可以更靠近杰米 还可以帮助孩子们
I get to be close to Jamie and help the kids.
我是说斯莱特显然还爱着你这件事
I just meant it must be hard because Slater
一定让事情更艰难
is obviously still in love with you.
什么 等等 才不是
What? Wait, no.
你...等等 不是
You are--wait, no.
你再说一遍 不 别了 别了
Say it again. No, don't, don't.
-你会想他吗 -凯莉 我结婚了
- Do you think about him? - Kelly, I'm married.
那么 你觉得男生们和好了吗
So...do you think the boys made up?
我不知道
I don't know.
那俩人一直都很争强好胜
Those two have always been competitive,
而且男人更不容易表达情感
and it's harder for guys to express their emotions.
我只是觉得很对不起罗罗
I just feel so bad about Ron-Ron.
每个人都应该和我以前一样有很多朋友
Everyone should get to have friends like I did.
不 每个人都该和你现在一样有很多朋友
No, everyone should get to have friends like you do.
一辈子的朋友们
Friends forever?
一辈子的 天呐
Friends for--oh, my God.
我知道我们可以怎么弥补罗恩了
I think I know how we can make it up to Ron.
好了 这个摄影师还有十分钟
All right, look, we only have this photographer
就要走了 我们得把合照拍了
for ten more minutes, so we just gotta get this done.
等等 你差点忘了
Wait, wait, there's four friends
还有四个好朋友呢
you almost forgot about.
没错 罗恩 我们话要和你说
That's right, Ron, and we have a message for you,
一段关于友谊
a message about friendship and the amount of time
地久天长的话
that it lasts.
一 二 三
A-one, two, three!
*一辈子的朋友*
*Friends forever*
*我们是朋友*
*We'll be friends*
*我们是朋友*
*We'll be friends*
*说的是*
*Talking about*
*一辈子的朋友*
*Friends forever*
停下
Hey! Stop it!
别唱了
Stop singing!
这是干什么
What is this?
我就想拍一张照
Look, I just wanted to get one photograph
被承认是一个活生生的人
and to be acknowledged as a human being.
你们为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
我们只是想说我们很抱歉
We're just trying to say we're sorry.
那就说抱歉
So say sorry.
-这歌♥是怎么回事 -你知道的
- What's this song? - You know,
这是我们当初那个著名摇滚乐团的热歌♥
this is our hit song from the famous rock band we were in.
你知道我刚刚意识到为什么你觉得
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表