剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
等等 你们怎么能那么快做好海报
Wait, how did you make all these so fast?
你没有海报工吗
Do you not have a poster guy?
勒布朗肯定到了
LeBron must be here.
勒布朗
他说他会来帮我分发扣子
He said he'd come help me hand out buttons.
多大点事儿
Ugh. Big deal.
卡戴珊午餐时会来
I have a Kardashian coming at lunch.
-是么 哪个 罗伯·卡戴珊吗 -闭嘴
- Yeah? Who? Rob? - Shut up!
他还是姓卡戴珊的
He is still in their family.
喂 兄弟
Hey, man.
不 你可以穿运动衫 不会看起来很饥渴
No, you can wear your jersey. I don't think it's thirsty.
他太饥渴了
He's so thirsty.
没关系
It's okay.
我努力做了海报
I worked hard on my posters,
我还是会贴上海报的
I'm still gonna put up my posters.
我该把我的海报贴在哪里
Hey, where can I put up my posters?!
等一下 布布
Hold on, Bron-Bron.
你没有在贝塞德应用上预约位置吗
Did you not reserve wall space on the Bayside Student app?
-妹子 -你好
- Hey, buddy. - Hiya.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
别哭出来
Don't start crying.
你之前为什么那么不高兴
Why were you so upset earlier?
-我没有不高兴 -你...
- I wasn't upset. - Do you...
想去麦克斯为此跳舞比一场
want to go to The Max and have a dance contest about it?
不
No.
不 太迟了
Oh, no, too late.
我总是认为只要你够努力
Look, I always believed that if you worked hard enough,
一切都有可能
anything was possible.
但是来到这里
But being here
让我意识到这句话只适用于你们
made me realize that's only true for kids like you.
好看的小孩吗
Hot kids?
-有特权的小孩 -有特权的小孩
- Privileged kids. - Privileged kids...
你们中有一人会成为主席
One of you will be class president,
你们会申请一所已经由你们父母
and you'll put it on an application to a college
用钱敲开大门的大学
that your parents already paid your way into.
你们的起点太高了
The deck is stacked so high in your favor
我这样的人根本没有机会
that people like me never even had a chance.
这太糟糕 因为我本来会是一个很棒的主席
And it's too bad, 'cause I would've been a great president.
我真的想让这个学校变得更好
I actually want to make the school better.
我想去特区
I want to go to Washington
参加春假领导者会议
for the Spring Break Leadership Conference.
我希望所有人的声音都能被聆听
I want everyone's voices to be heard.
但你们不想
But you don't.
你们只想要一个停车位
You just want a parking space.
天 你听到了吗
Man, did you hear that?
是啊
Yeah...
主席还要在春假
the president has to spend spring break
参加领导者会议
at a leadership conference?
我才不去 这才是春假的意义啊
I can't do that. That's when I go on spring break.
我肯定会死的
I would literally die.
-我们得赶紧想办法 -我们得赶紧弥补
- We have to make this better. - We have to make this right.
抱歉 我以为你会说想办法
Sorry, I thought you were gonna say "Better."
我没有
I wasn't.
伙计 我们能聊聊吗
Hey, man. Can we talk?
你刚刚是反坐在椅子上吗
Did you just sit backwards in a chair?
我从来没在现实中见人这么做过
Wow, I've never seen anyone do that in real life.
昨天的事很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about yesterday.
你说得对 我不认识你
And you're right. I don't know you.
实际上我只是为了我自己
Honestly, I was just looking out for myself.
我可能看上去是一个性感时髦
It may seem like I'm a hot, happening guy
事事顺心的家伙...
who's got it all together--
你是个体育老师 我还看到你在车里喝汤
You're a gym teacher, and I saw you eating soup in your car.
那是融化的冰淇淋
That was melted ice cream.
但是
But...
事实是 我需要一场胜利
the truth is, I need a win.
我是一个体育教练
I'm a director of an athletics program
已经十五年没打败过山谷高中了
that hasn't beaten Valley in 15 years.
不管怎么样 我很抱歉
Anyway, I'm sorry...
我想好好听
and I wanna listen.
听着 你不是第一个
Look, you're not the first person
来问我打不打橄榄球的人了
to look at me and ask if I played football.
人们永远会自己往我身上套各种假设
I can't do anything without people making assumptions about me.
我会橄榄球 我不干好事
I play football, I'm up to no good,
我是蒙特尔·乔丹的亲戚
I'm related to Montell Jordan--
我确实是 但那是结亲的亲戚
which I am, but it's through marriage.
重点是 就算我想加入
The point is, even if I wanted to join in,
也没有那么简单
it's not that simple.
天
Man.
我上贝塞德的时候 如果遇到问题
Back when I went to Bayside, if you had a problem,
一般都能通过
it could usually be fixed
一番含糊的打气鸡汤解决 但是
with a vaguely inspirational speech, but...
现在这样好像不行吧
That doesn't seem like it's gonna work here, huh?
的确
No.
就算我听了你说的
And you wouldn't want me to try,
想到一段很棒的
even if I thought of a good one
你也不会让我试试的吧
based on what you told me, right?
严格上来说 因为你是墨西哥人
Well, technically, it's not a white savior thing
这也不算白人救世鸡汤 所以...
because you're Mexican, so...
谢谢你 没人这么说过
Thank you! No one ever talks about that.
听着 伙计
Look, man.
你不可能控制
You're never gonna be able to control
别人对你的想法
what people assume about you,
所以如果你想在这里做什么
so if there's something you want to do here,
做什么让你开心的事
something that can make you happy,
那你最好就去做吧
well, you might as well just go for it
让人们随便怎么想
and let people assume what they want.
好 我会记住的
All right, I'll keep that in mind.
谢谢 教练
Thanks, Coach.
不客气 德文特
You're welcome, DeVante.
我的名字不是这么念的
That's not how you pronounce my name.
我逗你的 开玩笑呢
I'm just messing with you. That's a joke.
-你念得很对 -你懂我
- You did all right. - You got me.
橄榄球队报名
请注意 接下来有请
Attention, please, it is now time to hear
我们的二年级学生会主席候选人
from our candidates for sophomore class president.
莫里斯先生 你要先来吗...
Mr. Morris, would you like to begin with--
住手
Ah! Stop!
早上好 贝塞德
Good morning, Bayside.
我是马克·莫里斯 我认为绝妙的想法是最重要的
I'm Mac Morris, and I believe in the power of a good idea.
比如我认为老师们
Like my idea that teachers
应该无缘无故随便给人打F
should randomly give you Fs for no reason
我们应该废除学校舞会
and that we should get rid of school dances
用这些钱种下一棵奇怪的树
and use that money to plant a weird tree.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 他是故意要输吗
Wait. Is he trying to lose?
那么 下一位主席候选人
And now, for our next presidential candidate,
-黛西 -什么
- Daisy! - What?
贝塞德 你们好
Hi, Bayside! I'm Daisy.
我保证拉莉佐来参加毕业晚会
And I promise to get Lizzo to perform at prom,
主题是"人人来领50元"
and the theme will be, "Everybody Gets 50 Bucks."
我不知道这个黛西是谁
I don't know who this Daisy girl is,
但是她听起来人很好
but she sounds great.
等等 他们撒谎
Okay, wait. They're lying.
我是黛西 他们在冒充我
I'm Daisy! They're pretending to be me.
我的贝塞德里 每盏灯都会是环形灯
In my Bayside, every lamp will be a ring light
没有人会成为丑八怪
so no one will be an uggo.
不 不 那不是我的平台
No, no! That's not my platform.
我要竞选主席
I was running for president
是因为我想给我这样的人发声机会
'cause I wanted to give people like me a voice,
现在这些白人小偷
and now these white ding-a-lings
偷走了我的声音
are literally stealing my voice!
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表