剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
艾莎 我们不要继续玩游戏了
Aisha, let's stop playing games.
我是说 除了橄榄球以外
Well, I mean, except for football.
我还要告诉你我特别喜欢
And also, you should know that I'm full-on addicted
玩《使命召唤》 但是我想说的是
to "Call of Duty," But what I'm trying to say is,
你今晚愿意和我共进晚餐吗
will you go to dinner with me tonight?
人生苦短 午餐吧
Life's so short. Let's make it lunch.
午餐 那更浪漫了
Lunch. That's even more romantic.
要是我的手♥机♥在 我能在评论区
If only I had my phone, I'd destroy Tanner
摧毁泰纳
in the comments section.
我用了不到三个词
It took me less than three words
就让杰里米·雷纳放弃了音乐生涯
to get Jeremy Renner to quit his music career.
哎呀呀
Well, well, well.
我的尖刻但中立但刻薄
It sure is nice knowing my tough but fair
但又真实的剧评在网上没有恶评
but brutal but true review of the play
那可真是太好了
is up on the Internet going undisputed.
一条评论都没有
Not a comment in sight.
你可小心了 泰纳
You better watch out, Tanner,
不然我给你的脸上留点评论试试
or I'll leave a comment to your face.
我倒想看看你试试
Oh, I'd love to see you try.
莱克茜 谁在乎呢
Hey, Lexi, who cares?
后退 伙计
Just back off, man.
就像你周五晚上看到那些高音就后退了吗
Like you backed off those high notes Friday night?
好了
Okay.
你这样挑衅我可不是什么好主意
It's not a good idea to get in my face like that.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry,
你不擅长装出霸凌的样子
you don't quite pull off intimidating bully,
就像你没水平演出
just like you didn't have the range
受人爱戴的士兵伯纳德·卡洪斯基
for beloved surf soldier Bernard Kahunski.
赶紧滚吧 伙计
Just get out of here, dude.
记者被攻击了
Journalism under attack! Ooh!
大家都来看看这个恶霸霸凌我
Everybody look at this bully bullying me!
关上门
Close the door!
我知道赛琳娜·戈麦斯的
Now, I know for a fact that Selena Gomez's
肾脏捐助者是贾斯汀·比伯的妈妈
kidney donor was Justin Bieber's mom.
天啊 我要是有手♥机♥就能证明给你看了
God, I wish that I had my phone so that I could prove it.
证明什么 证明你是蠢蛋吗
Prove what, that you're an idiot?
那是黛米·洛瓦托的肾
It was Demi Lovato's kidney.
她们是最好的朋友 就像你和我以前一样
They're best friends, like you and I were
直到今天早上
up until this morning.
用用你的脑子 纳蒂亚
Oh, use your brain, Nadia.
喜欢 喜欢你的衣服
Like. Like that outfit.
因为 因为他们的器官
Because, 'cause their organs
是迪士尼公♥司♥的财产
are the property of the Walt Disney Company!
拜托 你真是这么信的吗
Please. That's what you believe?
我就是这么信的
Oh, that is what I believe.
你最好信我就是这么信的
You better believe that that is what I believe.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
你为什么躲在柜橱里
Why are you hiding in a closet?
我没有躲 我在这里
I'm not hiding. I'm in here
是为了让人们知道我在哪里
so that people do know where I am.
这手♥机♥里现在只有一个人有手♥机♥
I'm the only person in school that has a phone,
所有学生都愿意花钱来用这部手♥机♥
and kids are willing to pay to use that phone.
但是他们要怎么找到我呢
But how are they to find me?
我一整天都会待在这里
I stay in this closet all day.
-你变成付费手♥机♥了吗 -不不不
- So you've become a pay phone? - No, no, no.
这是一个复杂计划的一部分
This is a very complicated scheme
和付费手♥机♥一点关系都没有
that is not pay phone related.
我在这里花钱用手♥机♥吗
Is this the phone I can pay to use?
是的 把你的钱塞进这个口袋槽
It is, just insert your quarter into the slot.
抱歉 为什么找我们来
I'm sorry, but why are we here?
他来是因为他有麻烦了
He's here because he's in trouble.
你 我就不知道了
You, I don't know.
我已经反复要求你离开了
I've asked you repeatedly to leave.
我很震惊 德文特根本没有推泰纳
I'm shook. Devante barely pushed Tanner.
可惜事情没有这么简单
Unfortunately, it's not that easy.
泰纳的妈妈是家长协会主席
Tanner's mom is the president of the PTA,
她要求学校董事会
and she's asking the school board
施行最严厉的惩罚
for the most severe punishment available.
不
Oh, no.
不能让他上你的广播节目 托德曼
He cannot go on your podcast, Toddman.
每一集都是2小时的史提利丹歌♥曲
Every episode is a two-hour dive into a different
深度解析 这太不人道了
Steely Dan song-- it's inhumane.
她要求开除
She's asked for expulsion.
那也很糟糕
Well, that's bad too.
别担心 D
Don't worry, D.
我找了一个书呆子帮我们解决这件事
I got a nerd to help us figure this out.
谁 梅尔文吗
Who, Mervin?
我啊 跟我说说怎么回事
Oh, me. Tell me what happened.
我们刚刚看了泰纳的音乐剧评
Okay, so we had just read Tanner's theater review.
等等 回退 你知道泰纳是谁吗
Wait, back up. Do you know who Tanner is?
等等 回退 你知道是什么剧吗
Wait, back up. Do you know what theater is?
不是人们以为的 但其实就是
Not what people think it is but what it really is.
好吧 让德文特来解释的话
Okay, this will go a lot faster
应该会快很多
if Devante just explains it.
发生了什么
What happened?
种族歧视出现了
完全理解 我挺你
猜到了 走吧
Bet. Let's go.
你要是来找我就好了 贾德
I wish you had just come to me, Jade,
校长
而不是直接去找校董事会
instead of going directly to the school board.
为什么
Why?
这样你就能掩盖
So you could sweep an act of student violence
学生暴♥力♥吗
under the rug?
没有人要掩盖任何事
Nobody's sweeping anything under the rug.
你今天早上要求召开纪律听证会
You demanded a disciplinary hearing this morning.
今天下午就要召开了
It's happening this afternoon.
法官大人 作为这座学府中被选举出的
Your Honor, speaking as the highest elected authority
最高领袖
in the sophomore class,
我提议立刻解雇
I motion for an immediate dismissal.
我看过一千多集《法律与秩序》
I've seen, like, 1,000 episodes of "Law and Order,"
连杰夫·古德布鲁姆那集很奇怪的都看了
even the weird ones with Jeff Goldblum.
黛西 这只是听证会
Uh, Daisy, this is just a hearing.
不是审判
It's not a trial.
对 不需要请律师
Right, no need for lawyers.
我自己就是 我肯定会到场
I mean, I am one, and I will be there.
再说一遍 这不是审判
Again, this is not a trial.
只是在学校董事会面前
It's a hearing in front of a panel
进行的一场听证会
of school board administrators.
我很同意 不是审判
Couldn't agree more. Not a trial.
法庭见
See you in court.
德文特 你真的应该找一名成人
Devante, you really should have an adult here
过来代表你
to speak on your behalf.
我给你祖母打电♥话♥了 但是还没有回音
I've called your grandmother, but I haven't heard back.
我们学校可以给你指定一名成人
Now, we could get you a school-appointed adult,
不过先告诉你 是斯莱特
but just so that you know, it is Slater.
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
这真是太好了 杰米
This is so nice, Jamie.
也许太好了
Maybe too nice.
你其实不了解我
I mean, you don't really know me.
我可能是那种
I could be the kind of person
会在背后无缘无故说坏话的人
who says mean things behind people's back for no reason.
不 我想象不到 我想象力很强
No, I couldn't imagine that, and I'm great at imagining.
你看
Here, check it out.
自行车上有一只蓝鸟
Blue cat on a bike.
他刚吃了一只披萨
He just ate a pizza.
-你真的很强 -谢谢
- Oh, you are good at that. - Thank you.
希望你不介意
Oh, I hope it's okay.
我先点菜了
I ordered for us.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
因为我会聆听
Because I listen to you,
还因为你的图享介绍是
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表