剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
You were right. This school is full of Ms. Winstons.
去他妈的"珍贵的时光"
Freakin' "Precious Moments" Collectin'-ass,
去她奶奶个鸡大腿
Joann Fabrics lovin'-ass bitch.
-好了 -请艾莎·加西亚到我办公室
- Okay. - Aisha Garcia, to my office, please.
服了
Come on.
对 就是这个反应
Yeah, that's right. "Ooh!"
我偷了平板电脑 你们抓到我了
I stole the iPads. You got me.
没人想要你难看的杰斯伯 梅森
Nobody want's your lame-ass JanSport, Mason!
雅斯敏背着芬迪
Yasmin literally has a Fendi bag.
我要偷也是偷她的
I would obviously steal that.
我们认为不是你偷的 艾莎
We don't think you took the iPads, Aisha,
但我们认为你可能知道是谁偷的
but we think you might know who did.
即使我知道 我也不会告诉你们的
Yeah, well, even if I did, I wouldn't tell you.
我们有大问题了
Oh, that's a big problem.
抱歉 我不会给这里的人另一个
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to give the people here
把我们都当做罪犯的理由
another reason to look at us all like we're criminals.
不 我说的问题
No, the problem I'm referring to
是我刚在我的办公桌下面
is that I just found the box of iPads
发现这箱子平板电脑
right under my desk.
他们被塞到
They were shoved behind this box of photos
我和茱迪度假拍的这箱子照片后面了
of me and Judy on vacation.
等一下 所以没人拿走平板电脑
Wait, so no one took the iPads?
尼亚加拉大瀑布
Niagara Falls.
天 她把雨衣都撑起来了
God, she filled out that rain poncho.
总而言之 结局很好
Anyway, all's well that ends well.
把这当成我们之间的秘密怎么样
What do you say we just keep this between ourselves?
-罗恩 -好了 我会的 我会发表声明的
- Ron! - All right, I'll do it! I'll make an announcement.
大家好
Hey, everybody!
那个...
So...
你的女朋友呢 垃圾
Where's your girlfriend, loser?
你的女朋友呢
Where's your girlfriend?
等一下 对了 她不存在
Oh, wait, that's right. She doesn't exist.
就像圣诞老人一样... 我最近才知道的
Just like Santa... I found out recently.
首先 圣诞老人是真实存在的 兄弟
Hey, first off, Santa is real, bro.
他在相信他的人的心里
He exists in the hearts of all who believe.
第二 这个...
Yeah. And second off, this...
被当成笑话的是你 反正我的鸡鸡很热
Jokes on you. My penis was hot anyways.
住手 去我办公室 现在就去
Knock it off! My office, now!
好了 我之前也见过这样的场面
Okay, I've seen this before.
这场竞争根本和姑娘没关系
This whole competition isn't over a girl at all.
你们都想比过对方
You're both just trying to one-up each other
证明你是学校里的老大
and prove you're the big man on campus.
他们把这个叫做...
They call it...
有毒的男子气概
toxic masculinity.
忘了这场愚蠢的打架
Forget about this stupid fight.
你们的友谊 那才是重要的
Your friendship-that's what really matters.
-什么友谊 -够了啊
- What friendship? - Too far!
好了 兄弟们
Come on, guys.
我上高中的时候
Look, when I was in high school,
我经常因为一个美女和我最好的朋友打架
I constantly used to fight with my best friend over a hot girl.
对 是和你♥爸♥
Oh, it was actually your dad.
因为你妈
Over your mom!
不管怎样
Anyway, look.
之后我找到了另一个我真正喜欢的女孩
Then I just found another girl that I really liked,
开始追她
and I started hooking up with her instead.
等一下 那是你妈
Wait, that was your mom.
不管怎样 我想说的是
Anyway, look, what I'm trying to say here is,
女孩子 她们来来去去
girls, they come and go.
唯一重要的就是友谊
The only thing that really matters here is friendship.
那才是永恒的
Now, that is forever.
但你都不和我爸说话了
But you don't even talk to my dad anymore.
我知道是因为我妈寄圣诞卡的时候
And I know that 'cause my mom was sending out Christmas cards
她问我爸 "我们要给斯莱特发一张圣诞卡吗"
and she goes, "Should I send one to Slater?"
我爸说"不用了 我和他没联♥系♥了"
And he goes, "Nah, I don't talk to him anymore."
要是发了的话多好
It would have been nice to get one of those.
可以当冰箱贴
Got a cool collection of fridge magnets.
没别的意思
Nothing to hang.
你一直说这些都不重要
And you keep saying that none of this matters,
但根据你的说法 这很重要
but according to your story, it totally mattered.
马克的爸爸赢的这场比赛
Like, Mac's dad winning that battle was probably
可能是他人生中最重要的比赛之一
one of the most important things he ever did.
是的 如果他没有赢 那就没有我
Yeah, if he didn't win, I wouldn't exist.
我的天 对啊
Oh, my God. That's true.
所以我们现在争抢的这个女人
So the girl we fight over now
可能是我们未来的老婆
could end up being our future wife?
这么想的话...
When I think about it like that, I mean...
我觉得帕梅拉不是我的另一半
I just know that Pamela is not the one for me.
-也不是我的 -我们又是最好的朋友了吗
- Me either. - Best friends again?
是的 直到我们同时喜欢上另一个女孩
Yeah. Until there's another girl we're both attracted to.
-很好 -棒
- Great! - Sweet!
谢了 教练
Thanks, Coach.
小意思
Yeah.
很高兴我们这么谈了
Really glad we had this talk.
是的 感谢
Yeah. I appreciate it.
-是的 你觉得好点了吗 -我觉得很好
- Me too. Do you feel better? - I feel great.
我也是 很好
Me too. Good.
在我很软弱的时候
In a moment of weakness,
我向你透露了一下非常重要的信息
I confided in you some very valuable information,
我需要你知道你计划怎么利用它
and I need to know what you're planning on doing with it.
什么 杰米的事吗
What? The Jamie thing?
你准备干什么 你个变♥态♥
What are you going to do, you sick bitch?
敲诈我 把消息告诉哈维·莱文吗
Extort me? Sell it to Harvey Levin?
他不会发出来的 他是我的教父
He won't print it. He's my godfather.
不 莱克茜 抱歉我打乱了你的计划
No! Lexi, I'm sorry I messed up your plan.
我向你保证 我谁都不会说的
And I promise you, I will never tell anyone.
天 我相信你
Oh, my God. I believe you.
所以没有人知道这件事吗
So no one else knows about this?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
对别人有好感是悲哀的并且会产生一系列联♥系♥
Okay, having a crush is pathetic and relatable.
我不想让别人知道
I don't want people knowing there's something
我有我想要却得不到的东西
I want that I can't have.
好吧 抱歉
Okay, and sorry.
为什么你觉得你得不到呢
W-why do you think you can't have it?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
杰米和我一直是朋友
Look, Jamie and I have been friends forever.
我们是一起长大的邻居
We grew up next door to each other.
我觉得这太可怕了 如果我告诉他
I guess it's so scary. I mean, like, what if I tell him
这一切都变得很奇怪
and things get weird
他再也不想和我做朋友了怎么办
and he doesn't want to be my friend anymore?
那我每晚和谁说晚安
Then who am I going to wave good night to every night?
我们的另一个邻居是西蒙·考威尔
Our other neighbor is Simon Cowell,
我向自己发誓 我绝不会回应他的
and I promised myself I would never return his wave.
我...
Wow, I--
-我不知道这里面有这么多事 -对
- I had no idea you had all this going on. - Yeah.
抱歉我很爱批判
I'm sorry I've been so judgmental.
没事 我也看不惯你的T字部位
It's okay. I was judging your T-zone this whole time.
摸只会更糟糕
Touching it will only make it worse.
德文特
DeVante!
对不起 我知道我不应该在这
Hey, I'm sorry, but I I know I shouldn't be here
我知道你还生我的气
and I know that you're mad at me,
但我是温斯顿老师那样的人
but I'm Ms. Winston.
我害怕所有温斯顿老师对我的看法
I was afraid of what all the Ms. Winstons thought about me,
但一直以来我就是温斯顿老师
but I was Ms. Winston the whole time.
-不用了 谢谢 -你是对的
- No, thanks. - Uh, you were right.
我告发你只是因为你让我很没面子
I only told on you 'cause I thought you made me look bad.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry for that.
但我更抱歉的是
But I'm even more sorry that
我从没想过那不是你干的
it never occurred to me that you didn't do it.
在我的脑海里你就是那样的形象
I had this idea in my head about who you are.
为什么
Why?
因为我偷了那辆快递车 把上面的包裹都卖♥♥了吗
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表