剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
It's an elegant accent piece, you dick.
我在某人的拼趣上看见过
I saw it on someone's Pinterest.
行吧 是我的拼趣
Okay, fine! It was my Pinterest!
我能表现得像是有钱人一样一天 就一天
I got to act like a rich person for one day--one day!
结果我变成了最可怕的贝赛德怪兽
And I turned into the worst version of an entitled Bayside monster.
所以你是说 作为有钱人跟穷♥人♥一样难
So you're saying that being rich is just as hard,
甚至更难
even harder than being poor?
不 作为有钱人当然比穷♥人♥容易多了
No, of course being rich is way easier than being poor.
你穷的时候 即使你还小的时候
When you're poor, you're worried all the time,
都一直在操心
even if you're a kid.
比如说 我去年一直为我的成人礼感到兴奋
Like, last year I was all excited about my quinceaera.
我甚至将从杂♥志♥上割下来的美照保存到文件夹
I even kept a folder where I'd cut out fancy pictures from magazines,
但是我不小心听到我妈妈在打电♥话♥
but then I overheard my mom on the phone
说她有多发愁
talking about how worried she was,
我们的账单费用高昂
and we were drowning in bills.
所以 当她问我 我的成人礼想要什么时
So when she asked me what I wanted for my quinceaera,
我说 成人礼太傻了 我不想要
I said they were stupid, and I didn't want one.
抱歉 黛西
I'm sorry, Daisy.
那真的糟透了
That really sucks.
我问问明白
Just to clarify--
成人礼是什么辣味的肉派吗
quinceaera is some kind of spicy meat pie?
我得去上课了
I got to go to class.
我想 这是我能弄得最好的样子了
I guess this is as good as it's gonna get.
对 因为我当时就是这么想的
Right, 'cause that's what I was thinking.
我从来没告诉过他
I never told him.
你好 莱克茜
Hey, Lexi.
我很抱歉 我说了那些话
I'm sorry about what I said.
你不是个笑话
You're not a joke.
你很酷
You're cool.
好吧 我到现在为止还不怎么讨厌你的话
Okay, I actually don't hate this so far.
继续说
Go on.
而且 你是对的
And you were right.
我当时害怕了
I was scared.
但是 我不想再害怕下去了
But I don't want to be scared anymore.
我想要成为命中注定要成为的那个人
I want to be the person that I was meant to be.
你到底要说什么
What are you trying to say?
我要说的是
What I'm trying to say is...
我认为 是时候让伟大的卡胡纳冲浪离开这了
I think it's time for the Big Kahuna to surf on out of here!
但是 卡胡纳
But, Kahuna...
如果我再也见不到你了怎么办
what if I never see you again?
如果你被开枪击中了
What if you get shot?
这个世界将会失去一位冲浪冠军
The world would lose a surf champion,
但是 我将会失去我的心
but I-- I'd would lose my heart.
但是 我不再是卡胡纳了
Oh, but I'm not Kahuna anymore.
我只是士兵伯纳德·卡胡斯基
I'm just Private Bernard Kahoonski,
我的火车要发车了
and my train is leaving.
这也没那么糟糕 对吧
That wasn't so bad, right?
其实那就是彻头彻尾的垃圾
Uh, actually, that was total garbage,
但是我们能想办法解决的
but we'll work on it.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
我的天啊 你到底是怎么做到这些的
Oh, my God. How did you do all this?
这么说吧 我得到了一点小帮助
Let's just say I had a little help.
你跟志愿者们说了 我很抱歉
You told the volunteers I was sorry
然后说服他们回来了
and convinced them to come back?
不 我把我爸的看快船队比赛的站票给了他们
No, I gave them my dad's floor seats to the Clippers.
而且 我对他们保证 你不会来帮忙做准备
And I promised them that you wouldn't be here for setup.
总之 恭喜
Anyway, congrats.
等等 但是这是不是有点太简单了
Wait, but isn't this too easy?
我的行为很恶劣 我却能轻易地逃脱惩罚
I acted horribly, and I just get to get away with it?
是啊 听着 你是对的
Yeah. Look, you were right.
有钱会让你像个混♥蛋♥
Having money can make you act like a jerk,
但是幸运的是 你可以用更多的钱
but, fortunately, you can just use more money
来清理自己造成的烂摊子
to clean up the mess you made.
这就是富有的循环
It's the circle of wealth.
但是 这似乎不太对
But it just doesn't seem right.
你看起来很矛盾
You look conflicted.
让我给你点钱吧
Let me give you some money.
抱歉
Sorry.
这很有趣
This is fun.
还记得我们在那个体育馆参加过的所有舞会吗
Remember all the dances we went to in this gym?
有没有希望过能回到过去
Ever wish you could go back?
当然有
Sure do.
我一想到我们以前
When I think about all the damage
对那个体育馆地板做过的破坏
we were doing to the gym floor back then--
就让我感到恶心
ugh, makes me sick.
有人穿着鞋套吗
Is anyone wearing their booties?
老天啊
For God's sake.
-你好 帅哥 -你好 莱克茜
- Hey, handsome. - Oh, hey, Lexi.
看来你决定单独来参加舞会了 跟我一样
I see you decided to roll solo, like me.
不是 其实 我有一个伴儿
Oh, no, actually, uh, I have a date.
而且 我还欠你一句 谢谢
Oh, and I owe you a thank-you
因为 是你让我想到约一个朋友
because you're the one who gave me the idea to ask a friend.
-艾莎 -对
- Oh, Aisha. - Yeah.
-真是太好了 -是吧 谢谢
- That's great. - Right? Thanks.
-祝你们玩得开心 -你也是
- Have so much fun. - You too, you too.
非常酷的裙子 你看起来像是纸杯蛋糕一样
Very cool dress. You look like a cupcake.
黛西 这是我去过最好的舞会了
Daisy, this is the fanciest dance I've ever been to.
荣誉不能全都归我
Well, I don't deserve all the credit.
虚伪的谦逊 真是有钱人的做派
Oh, faux humility-- that's rich as hell.
你在逐渐成为一个名副其实的贝赛德人
You're becoming a real Bayside kid.
好了 我得走了 杰米刚刚看到了一个稻草人
Oh, okay, I got to go. Jamie just saw a scarecrow.
所有人 我可以来首"秋天快乐, 贱♥人♥们"吗
Hey, everybody, could I get a "Happy autumn, bitches"?
我知道你们不是来听我唱歌♥的
Now, I know you didn't come here to hear me.
你们是来听波兹·马龙唱歌♥的
You came here to hear Post Malone.
首先 我想为让所有人都这么高兴的人
First, I want to give a big shout-out to the person
高声欢呼
who made all this happen.
所有人为黛西欢呼 快上来 黛西
Let's hear it for Daisy. Come on up, Daisy.
黛西
Daisy...
-黛西 黛西 -上来 黛西
- Daisy, Daisy! - Come on, Daisy.
黛西 黛西 黛西 黛西
Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy!
黛西 黛西 黛西
Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy!
现在 女士们先生们 波兹·马龙
Now, ladies and gentlemen, Post Malone--
-停下 不 -你在干什么
- Stop, no! - What are you doing?
我很抱歉 大家
I'm sorry, everybody,
但是 舞会能举办不是因为我
but I didn't make this dance happen.
其实 我的态度差点毁了它
In fact, my attitude almost ruined it,
所以 我想为所有辛苦工作的志愿者们道谢
so I want to say thank you to all the hardworking volunteers
你们包容了我
who put up with me.
我应该做得更好些
I should have done better.
我想要宣布一则出人意料的公告
And I want to make a surprise announcement.
托德曼校长
Principal Toddman?
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你想让我离开吗
Would you like me to leave?
你在干什么 黛西
Uh, what are you doing, Daisy?
今晚的音乐会嘉宾
Tonight's musical guest
并不是原来约定好的波兹·马龙
will not be Post Malone as scheduled.
不 不
No, no, no.
请大家热烈鼓掌欢迎
Please put your hands together for...
桦木男孩乐队
the Birchwood Boys!
不 不
No, no, no, no.
不要鼓掌 不要鼓掌
Keep your hands apart. Do not put them together.
不 不
No, no, no.
停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop.
*如果你喜欢凤梨奶霜酒*
*If you like pi?a coladas*
*喜欢被雨水淋湿*
*And getting caught in the rain*
*如果你不喜欢瑜伽*
*If you're not into yoga*
*如果你有半个脑子*
*If you have half a brain*
我喜欢这首歌♥
Oh, I love this song.
我第一次婚礼的时候就放的这首
It was played at my first wedding.
太好了 上课的时候见
Okay, great. Maybe I'll see you in class.
*我就是你要寻找的爱情*
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表