剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
For once, the loser at the party wasn't me.
姐妹 听起来像一个成功的社交翻身仗
Girl, that sounds like a successful social rebrand.
怎么了
What?
这是我现在的派对叫声
That's a cool party sound I do now.
你回来了
Hey, you're home.
真不知道该怎么感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
很抱歉毁了你的约会
I am so sorry I ruined your date.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
一直有我在
You know I've always got your back.
回家的感觉太好了
Oh, it is so good to be home.
不过 这里永远都不可能真的是我的家
Although, this will never really be my home
因为白人不能正当宣称
because the white man can't rightfully lay claim
拥有美国国土
to any land in America.
斯莱特
Oh, hey, Slater.
-雷内 -雷内突然回来的
-Hey, René. - René surprised me.
他提前结束静修回来了
He decided to come back early from his retreat.
斯莱特 你饿不饿
Slater, are you hungry?
雷内的萨满巫师送了他很多肉干
René's shaman gifted him some jerky.
没有多到能分给所有人
There's not really enough for everyone.
不 不用了
No, I'm good.
你确定吗 因为我们有很多
Aw, are you sure? 'Cause we got tons.
不用 我要回家了
Yeah, I think I'm gonna just go home.
等等 你穿的是什么 是高中的衣服吗
Wait, what is that outfit? Is it from high school?
是的
Yeah, actually, it is.
我一直把它放在后备箱里
I've been keeping it in the trunk of my car,
但我觉得今晚过后
but I think after tonight
我就要正式告别高中了
I may officially be done with high school.
事实上
Matter of fact,
我再也不需要它了
I don't think I need this anymore.
什么
What?
你给我♥干♥什么
Why are you giving this to me?
米歇尔
斯莱特
周五一起吃晚餐吗 就我们俩
托德曼
你去哪儿了 我要搭你的车回家的
求你了
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表