剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
It does feel good to get fired up
努力赢球的感觉很棒
and actually try to win.
这应该挺重要的吧 我觉得
Well, that's something, I guess.
和我们一起吃披萨吧
Come get pizza with us.
不行
I can't.
披萨是给胜利者的
Pizza is for winners.
好吧
Oh, okay.
还有三明治
They also have sandwiches.
既然我用的旧沃尔沃置换
Now, since I'll be trading in my existing Volvo
新沃尔沃了 我够格
for a new Volvo, do I qualify for discounts
享受沃尔沃米钻俱乐部VIP折扣吗
available to Volvo VIP Beige Diamond Volvo Club members?
真是个好问题 我看到您
Funny you should ask. I saw your inquiry
有咨♥询♥过4123的情况 我...
on stock number 4123, and I was--
你们好 我现在住在这里了
Hi, I live here now.
-我等等打给你 -好
- I'll have to call you back. - Okay.
亲爱的 闭关怎么样了
Hey, honey. How is the retreat?
收获颇多
So rewarding.
我们学习了这种新的冥想形式
We are learning this new form of meditation
俯卧在垫子上 闭上眼
that involves lying prone on a mat, eyes closed,
短暂失去意识
inducing a state of temporary unconsciousness.
就和小憩一下一样
So, like, a nap?
杰西
Oh, Jessie.
写作怎么样了 差不多完成了吧
How is your writing going? You almost finished?
差不多
Almost.
杰里米萨满说 "写就是不写"
Shaman Jeremy says, "Writing is unwriting,"
所以我在重新构思我的小说
so I'm sort of rethinking my novel.
不过他们说
Anyway, they said I could stay on
我可以再待几个月来完成我的书
an extra couple months so I can finish.
-等一下 几个月 -对啊
- Wait, a couple months? - Well, yeah.
不是 我还盼着你早点回家呢
No, it's just--I was kind of expecting you home soon.
你可以和杰米多交流交流
You know, you could hang out with Jamie
自己照顾你的蜜蜂
and take care of your own bees.
你想我回去吗
So you're saying that you want me to come back?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我的意思是 如果这对你很重要的话 那
I mean, if it's important to you, then...
谢谢你 杰西·斯帕诺
Thank you. Jessie Spano.
你是我能如此
You are the only reason
爱我自己的原因
that I am able to love myself as much as I do.
我也爱你
I love you too?
你在我桌子下面干什么
What were you doing under my desk?
我没和我妈说 我伪造了同意书上的签名
I never talked to my mom. I forged the permission slip,
所以在你打给她的时候 马克和莱克茜说...
so when you called her, Mack and Lexi said--
等等 是长颈鹿的开局
Oh, wait. It's a Giraffe's Gambit.
等一下 你怎么知道长颈鹿的开局
Wait, how do you know about the Giraffe's Gambit?
我以前参与构思了很多计划
I did my fair share of schemes back in the day.
你觉得最开始的长颈鹿是谁
Who do you think was the original giraffe?
因为你很高
Oh, because you're tall.
而且我吃很多沙拉
And I eat a lot of salads.
那你为什么不和你妈谈谈呢
So why didn't you just talk to your mom?
我试过了 太难了
I tried. It was too hard.
你可以做很难的事
You can do hard things.
女性得能说出她们的想法
Women need to be able to advocate for what they want,
即使那意味着要告诉他们的爱人
even if it means telling their loved ones
他们应该结束愚蠢的闭关 回家
that they should come home from stupid retreats.
我可真虚伪
I am such a hypocrite.
不 婚姻很复杂
No, marriage is complicated,
而且我什么都没听到
and also, I didn't hear anything.
你说的对 婚姻很复杂
You're right, marriage is complicated.
有的时候在婚姻里要进行很难进行的对话
And sometimes it requires hard conversations,
我觉得我需要一个 你也是
and I think I need to have one, and I think you do, too.
做好迎接下一场比赛的准备了吗
Hey, getting ready for the next game?
-你怎么知道我在这 -保安说的
- How did you know I was here? - Security called.
说有人在球场用西班牙语喊
Said someone was yelling in Spanish on the football field,
这一次可不是我
and for once, I knew it wasn't me.
我只是很生气
I'm just so mad.
现在大家都去麦克斯
Everybody's at The Max right now
庆祝另一场失利
celebrating yet another loss.
也许他们是在庆祝进步
Or maybe they're celebrating improvement.
别告诉我你也想软化我 教练
Don't tell me you're getting soft on me too, Coach.
如果你♥爸♥还在世的话他会说什么
What would your dad say if he was still alive?
我从没说过我爸不在了
I never said my dad was dead.
抱歉 我就是假设 因为你都这么大了
I'm sorry, I just assumed, you know, since you're so old.
拜托 我没那么老
Come on, I'm not that old.
我还能用迈克尔·乔丹式得分
I still rock Michael Jordan kicks.
也许你只是要放松一下
Look, maybe you just need to cut yourself some slack.
过去几天你在这个队里的成就
You accomplished more with this team in the last few days
比我过去十五年的都多
than I have in the last 15 years.
不管怎样 我为你感到骄傲
For what it's worth, I'm proud of you,
你配得上吃披萨
and you deserve pizza.
谢谢教练
Thanks, Coach.
看
Check it out. Huh?
我以为你是让我
I thought you meant that I should go get pizza
和杰米他们一起吃
with, like, Jamie and the guys,
-但我可以 -不 不 不 不
- but I can-- - No, no, no, no.
那就是我的意思 去和队友一起吧
That's totally what I meant. Go be with the team.
-好 -这只是个
- Yeah. - This was just a visual aid
仅供参考的
for reference, you know, like an example
-披萨模型 -好的
- of what pizza is. - Yeah.
-好了 -挺好的
- That's all. - Yeah--cool.
妈 你需要帮忙吗
Hey, Mom. You need any help?
我以为你讨厌叠衣服
I thought you hated folding laundry.
不 我讨厌洗衣服 洗衣房♥闹鬼
No, I hate doing laundry. That laundry room's haunted.
老是有个女的坐在烘干机上
There's always a flapper woman sitting on the dryer
问什么时候解除禁酒令
asking when Prohibition's gonna end.
不过我的确有事要和您说
I do have one thing I wanted to talk to you about, though.
我的辅♥导♥老师想让我申请
My guidance counselor wants me to apply
这个特别有声望的领导力项目
for this really prestigious leadership program,
费用全包
all expenses paid.
黛西 那很棒啊
Daisy, that's great.
但是在纽约 要去一整个夏天
But it's in New York, and it's all summer long.
我想我能想办法解决的
Well, I guess I have to figure some things out.
我知道这个要求很过分
I know it's asking a lot,
但这对来我说真的很重要
but it's really important to me.
那么这件事对我也很重要
Then it's important to me too.
真的吗
Really?
当然
Yeah, of course.
但你已经有这么多要做的
But you already do so much,
现在你得雇一个人照看赫克托
and now you have to pay someone to watch Hector.
别管赫克托了
Forget about Hector.
你觉得他以后会给我买♥♥个房♥子吗
You think he's gonna buy me a house one day?
当然不会 我要以天地为家
Hell no. I'm gonna live off the land.
不然你觉得我为什么这么努力工作
Why do you think I work this hard?
因为我爱你们
It's because I love you,
我想要你们拥有我没有的机会
and I want you to have all the opportunities I didn't.
对啊 傻瓜
Yeah, stupid.
雷内 至少你知道我的想法了
Well, Rene, at least now you know how I feel,
如果你想真正投入到我们的关系中
and if you wanna be in a real partnership,
你应该认真 长远地思考一下你下一步做什么
you should think long and hard about what you do next.
你听说了吗
Hey, did you hear?
我们以负七分的分差赢了太平洋海岸高中
We beat Pacific Coast High by negative seven.
-什么 -不重要
- What? - Never mind.
要吃点披萨吗 还没太凉
You want some pizza? It's not that cold.
好主意
You know what? That would be great.
很好
Nice. Look.
你没事吧
You all right?
有
Not really.
你想谈谈吗 还是...
Do you wanna talk about it, or...
不想 但披萨不错
Not really, but this is helping.
两位 你们在这干什么
Hey, guys. What are you doing here?
这可是周五的夜晚 拜托
It's Friday night. Come on.
我们去泡吧之类的吧
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表