剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
伙计 我想让你开心一点
Hey buddy, I wanted to cheer you up,
所以我给你买♥♥了礼物
so I got you a gift.
这看上去就像被我弄丢的那条我奶奶给我的手链
It looks just like the one my abuela got me that I lost.
就是那条 我几周前偷来
It is that one. I stole it a few weeks ago
用你的指纹
to get your fingerprints
搞定我的身份盗窃的破事
for this identity theft thing I was doing.
那还谢谢了 但我不需要打气
Thanks? But I don't need cheering up.
我整周末都在想
I spent all weekend trying to figure out
道格拉斯的学生怎么留在贝赛德
how the Douglas kids can stay at Bayside,
我想到了一些很有趣的主意
and I think I got some pretty interesting ideas.
"锁上道格拉斯的前门 把钥匙藏在小猪银行"
"Lock front door of Douglas, hide key in piggy bank."
其他的一些会更好
Okay, some are better than others.
我还开始请♥愿♥ 我给教♥育♥部♥
I also started a petition and I left a message
一个叫罗伯塔的人留了言
for someone named Roberta at the Department of Education.
我发现在过去的几个月里
I just figured in the last few months
我改变了贝赛德的一些事
I've managed to change things at Bayside,
谁说我改变不了世界
so who's to say I can't change the world?
你的确对这里造成了很大的影响
You're right you've had a huge impact here.
难以想象要是你没有来这所学校会怎么样
I couldn't even imagine if you never came to this school.
高中学生会会长
贝赛德
马克超强
曼德里克老师 我没有做作业
Uh-oh. Miss Mandrake, I didn't do my homework.
作业 我们没有作业
Homework? We haven't had homework
因为你废除了作业 睿智的领袖
since you outlawed it, o, wise leader.
对了 我忘了 看看我还做了什么
Oh, yeah, I forgot. And look at what else I did.
学术书籍交流[划掉]
美妙屁♥股♥交流
马特 我是你的贝赛德搭档
Hey, Matt, I'm your Bayside Buddy.
我刚从肆意亲热高中撞过来
I just transferred here from Make Out High.
想闯进托德曼的车好好学习吗
Want to break into Toddman's car and study?
当然了
Duh.
什么
What's that?
我们午餐有美味小圆包吃
We're having dyno nuggets for lunch?
我会永生的
I'm going to live forever.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我没想到没有你的
I did not think that fantasy sequence
人生后果会这么棒
about life without you would be so dope.
没事的
It's okay.
救命下课铃
我为要被赶出去的学生们感到生气
I am so pissed about the kids being forced out.
不仅是那些会打球的厉害选手...
Not just the cool ones who play sports--
还有那些小袋子
even the little nerds.
家长协会觉得重开道格拉斯
The PTA thinks it's such a great idea
是一个很好的主意
to reopen, Douglas,
那他们为什么不先把自己的孩子送过去
why don't they send their own kids there first?
对啊
Right.
听着 我也不喜欢这样
Look, I hate that this is happening,
但是道格拉斯严重基金不足
but Douglas was seriously underfunded.
如果家长协会筹到足够钱
If the PTA raised enough money
把它变成一所很棒的特许学校
to make it a fancy charter school,
也许一切都会变得更好
well, maybe everything will be better.
你希望就在一周末往一所学校
So you're hoping that throwing a bunch of money
投一大笔钱
at a school over a weekend
就能解决几十年的系统分配不公和忽视吗
will fix decades of systemic inequality and neglect?
我希望...
I'm hoping...
而且...
And...
我今天还打算亲自去看看
I'm also going to check it out myself today.
确定那足以接纳我们的孩子
Make sure it's good enough for our kids.
如果不足够呢
And if it's not?
我要为他们抗争
Well, I'm going to fight for them.
就算这意味着要和"那个谁"对抗
Even if it means standing up to you know who.
-贾德吗 -在哪里
- Jade? - Where?!
我是说 在哪呢
I mean, where? Pfft.
我没事的
I mean, I'll be fine.
是啊 因为我要和你一起 去道格拉斯
Yeah, because I'm going with you, to Douglas.
我要确保他们送我们回去之前
I want to make sure they actually fix things
解决了所有事
before they send us back.
-德凡特 你还有课呢 -我要去你车上了
- DeVante, you've got class. - I'm walking to your car now.
我要前座 我是说 我来开车
Ooh, shotgun. I mean, I'm driving.
我能开车吗 可以吗
I mean, can I drive? Is that okay?
杰米 你还好吗
Hey, Jamie. How are you holding up?
还撑得住
I'm hanging in there.
搞什么 我还没死呢
What the hell? I'm not dead.
不 但是你要走了
No, but you're leaving.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
给你发短♥信♥吗 给你打电♥话♥吗
Text you? Call you?
放学后和周末都混在一起
Hang out after school and on the weekends
因为我们是小孩 没有责任可言吗
because we're kids and we have no obligations?
是啊 我接下来六周还是会待在这里
Yeah. And I'm still here for another six weeks.
拜托 肯定有办法让你留在贝赛德
Come on, there's got to be a way you can stay at Bayside.
如果你搬到帕利塞兹呢
What if you move to the Palisades?
我家附近有一幢房♥子正待售
There's a house for sale in my neighborhood.
那个布局有点幽闭恐惧
The floorplan is kind of claustrophobic,
但是我认识一个不错的承包商
but I know a great contractor.
我买♥♥不起一幢房♥子
I can't afford a house.
我都买♥♥不起不带广♥告♥的播放器
I can't afford Spotify without commercials.
如果你住在我家呢
Well, what if you just say live at my house?
不行 那是违法的
No, that's illegal.
-冷静一点 -我冷静不能
- Please just chill. - I can't chill.
我的静息体温是38.8度 我就像一只拉布拉多
My resting body temp is 102. I'm like a Labrador.
我要去上课了 但我会想你的
I go to class but I will miss you.
哥们 我受不了杰米了 大家为什么都很紧张
Bro, I cannot with Jamie. Why is everybody tripping?
-这有什么大不了的 -没什么吗
- It's not that big of a deal. - It isn't?
因为我记得你之前很喜欢这里
'Cause last time I checked, you love it here.
你是橄榄球队的四分卫
You're the quarterback of the football team,
你很受欢迎
and you're so popular,
《贝赛德角》还有一♥期♥周末特辑
the Bayside "Bugle" has a weekly feature called,
叫《艾莎 她和我们一样》
"Aisha, she's just like us."
我当然想要留下来了
Okay, obviously, I'd rather stay,
但这由不得我们
but it's out of our hands.
他们把我们送到这里 现在又要送回去
They sent us here, and now they're sending us back.
这种态度可真不错
Oh, that's a helpful attitude.
我们直接放弃 退回去
Let's just all give up, kick back,
去托德曼的办公室点上一根大♥麻♥
and light a fat doobie in Toddman's office.
-谁在乎呢 -不 黛西 别放弃
- Who cares? - No, Daisy, don't give up.
如果你在托德曼办公室抽大♥麻♥
If you smoke a fat doobie in Toddman's office,
你会被开除的
you'll be expelled.
以及 那么说那种草药可不地道
Also, that's a really uncool way to describe that herb.
我没有放弃 那是一句玩笑
I'm not giving up. It was a joke.
好吧
Oh, okay.
很好 不错 我也不在乎
Awesome, cool and don't care either way.
不管怎么样 我要去市政厅
Anyway, I'm off to City Hall.
你听说过教育代码区35188
Ever heard of the William's Uniform Complaint Procedures form
威廉通用投诉程序吗
for educational code section 35186?
我说没 你信吗
Would you believe no?
这是我们解决这件事的黄金钥匙
Well, it's our golden ticket out of this mess.
加利福尼亚州教♥育♥部♥的罗伯塔说
According to Roberta at the California Department
如果你在申请批准
of Education, if you file this form
60天内填写这份表格
within 60 days of a charter application approval,
就能发动对所述机构的调查
it triggers an investigation of the said institution.
我知道这很重要 但我也觉得很无聊
I know this is really important, but I'm so bored.
我以为60天早就过了
I thought the 60 days had passed,
结果发现今天是最后一天
but turns out today is the last day.
-这有点吓人了 -不吓人
- Whoa, that's spooky. - Not spooky.
这个周末我在教堂点了蜡烛
I lit hella candles at church this weekend.
-难怪 -我只需要
- Makes sense. - All I have to do
去市政厅 在下午3点之前填写好这个表格
is get down to City Hall and file this bad boy by 3:00 P.M.,
道格拉斯2.0就变成了道格拉斯再见
and Douglas 2.0 becomes Douglas two point no.
这是你刚刚想到的吗
Did you just think of that?
不 我昨晚想到的 写在了我的手上
No. I thought of it last night and wrote it down on my hand.
*生日不会有卡路里*
*Calories don't count on your birthday*
不
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表