剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
莱克茜 快问快答
Hey, Lexi, think fast!
杰米 你要在等待回答之前
Jamie, you have to say "think fast"
说"快问快答"
before you throw it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我总是弄错顺序
I always get the order wrong.
你准备参加我周六晚上的派对吗
Are you ready for my party Saturday night?
当然了
Oh, yeah.
作为提前的生日礼物
As an early birthday present,
我让DJ卡勒德的宝宝给你做了一个播放列表
I got DJ Khaled's baby to make you a playlist.
还可以吧
It's okay.
快答快问 艾莎
Hey, fast, think Aisha!
我又弄错了
I did it wrong again.
你怎么看待...
So how are you doing with...
别来这一套
Please stop.
我不在乎杰米和艾莎
I don't care about Jamie and Aisha.
但你喜欢他啊
But you like him.
你可以感到...
I mean, it's okay to have feelings about--
我喜欢杰米的唯一理由
The only reason I like Jamie
是我们能够成为终极最强情侣
is because we would've been the ultimate power couple.
大脑自然会想要寻找最受欢迎 最性感的人
The brain naturally wants popular, hot people
一起统治这个社会
to be together and rule over society.
所以我们不喜欢看到美丽女演员
That's why it's annoying when beautiful actresses
和《周六夜现场》编剧约会
date "SNL" writers.
-那你没事 -当然了
- So you're good? - Of course.
我祝愿杰米和艾莎一切都好
I wish Jamie and Aisha all the luck in the world.
-好吧 -再见
- Cool. - Goodbye.
祝你今天愉快
Have a wonderful day.
我气疯了
I am PO'd as F.
杰米本来答应会把达恩·库克
Jamie promised me his extra ticket
莫伦戈演出多余的票给我
to see Dane Cook at Morongo,
但他现在要和艾莎去了
but apparently he's going with Aisha.
你们肯定能说开的
I'm sure you guys will work it out.
你在说什么东西
Huh? You're not making any sense.
抱歉 我还沉浸在上一段对话的角色里
Oh, sorry, I'm still in character from another conversation.
这么说呢
How's this?
杰米没有权利剥夺
Jamie has no right to rob you
你在去往棕榈泉路上
of seeing your favorite comedian
最喜欢的赌场看你最喜欢的喜剧明星表演的权利
at your favorite casino on the way to Palm Springs.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你知道我们该做什么 对吧
You know what we have to do, right?
让杰米和艾莎分手
Break up Jamie and Aisha.
我本来想说买♥♥两张票和他们一起去
Oh, I was gonna say buy two tickets and go with them,
但是还是照你的来吧
but let's do your thing.
救命下课铃
第一季第七集
早上好 斯莱特
Uh, morning, Slater.
我有几件学校的事
Just a couple of school-related items
要和你确认
I wanted to run by you.
泳池要关闭清洁
The pool is closed for cleaning.
周三要开家长会
We have parent-teacher conferences now on Wednesday.
你周六晚还必须
Also, you have a mandatory double date
和我跟两位甜心
with me and two fly honeys
去吉米自助玛格丽塔酒镇参加四人约会
at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville on Saturday night,
还有 新的排球垫到了
and oh, the new volleyball mats came in.
应该...就这些了 非常感谢
And I think--yup, that's it. Thanks a million.
-想得美 -拜托
- Nice try. - Please?
-不可能 -听着 我的对象要求
- No way. - Listen, my date won't go
我必须给她的朋友也找一个伴儿
unless I bring someone for her friend.
那就去找别人
So ask somebody else.
不 不 听着 听着
No, no. Listen, listen, listen.
只能是你
It can only be you.
她们觉得我们中一个是你 一个是我
You see, they think one of us is you and one of us is me,
但是她们以为你是我
but you're the one they think is me.
她们为什么会这么觉得
And where would they get that idea?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
我的约会档案照片是集体照
My dating profile pic is a group shot,
你也在里面 但是...
and you're kind of in it, but...
这是我的个人照
This is a picture of only me.
我的胳膊也在里面 所以这不算钓鱼
My arm is in it. Therefore, it's not catfishing.
我好期待杰米的生日
I'm so excited for Jamie's birthday.
我从来没有参加过有钱小孩的派对
I've never been to a rich kid party before.
吉米其实不是有钱小孩
Uh, Jamie's not really a rich kid.
我又一次看到他叫了迪士尼油条的外卖♥♥
Um, I once saw him Postmate a churro from Disneyland.
你男朋友很有钱
Your boy rich.
你觉得那派对会像《亢奋》一样吗
Do you think the party is gonna be like "Euphoria",
忧伤 笼罩着烟雾
all emo and smoke-filled,
所有人都支离破碎 但很性感的那种
and everyone's, like, damaged, but in a sexy way?
你什么时候开始看《亢奋》的
Since when do you watch "Euphoria?"
从我开始针对如何找乐子
Since I started my extensive research project
开展广泛研究开始
on how to have fun.
我要在社会角度上
I'm using our first Bayside party
利用我们的第一个贝塞德派对
as an opportunity to rebrand myself
重新塑造我的形象
from a social perspective.
很刺♥激♥吧
Exciting, huh?
不像你说的那种刺♥激♥
Not the way you say it.
不 我这次真的会参加派对
No, I'm actually gonna party this time,
不会站在角落里
not just stand in the corner
或者试图和狗交朋友
or try to make friends with the dog.
你真的是要在社会角度上
Wow, you really are rebranding yourself
重塑你自己啊
from a social perspective.
那你♥爸♥爸能开车送我们去吗
So can your dad drive us?
我显然会打扮得像一个脱衣舞娘
Uh, I'm obviously gonna be dressed like a stripper.
我们需要一个非家长司机
We need a non-parental ride.
德文特
Hey, DeVante!
我的衣服要烧掉了
My clothes are going to burn off my body.
冷静点 伙计 这不是酸 这是碱
Chill, bro, it's not an acid. It's a base.
怎么了
Ooh. What's up?
你这周六能送我们去杰米的派对吗
Can you drive us to Jamie's party this Saturday?
不能
No.
我给你30块 还让你用我的网飞账号♥
I'll give you 30 bucks and the login to my Netflix.
成交
Deal.
太好了 他送我们
Yes, he'll take us.
很抱歉 你会不会弄错了 那其实是酸
I'm sorry, but could you have been wrong about the acid?
嗯 有可能
Yeah, could have been.
马克的计划
拆散艾莎和杰米
我们只需要让杰米认为
All we have to do is make Jamie think
他最喜欢的狗讨厌艾莎
that his beloved dog hates Aisha.
我切几段热狗 你放在艾莎的裤子里
I cut up hot dogs. You put them in Aisha's pants.
狗咬她的裆 杰米就甩掉她
The dog bites her crotch, Jamie dumps her.
见图A
See figure A.
你的计划很烂
Your plan is bad.
我们要这么做
Here's what we're gonna do.
利用心理战术
Using psychological warfare,
我们分别进攻
we will prey upon Jamie and Aisha's
杰米和艾莎的弱点
individual weaknesses
为他们制♥造♥隔阂 从而摧毁他们的感情
to drive a wedge between them and destroy their relationship.
第一步
Step one.
我们让艾莎以为杰米所有的性感前女友
We make Aisha think that all of Jamie's hot ex-girlfriends
都给他送了浪漫的生日礼物
have sent him romantic birthday gifts.
艾莎生性好强
Aisha, competitive by nature,
将会第一次感到嫉妒
feels the first pangs of jealousy.
第二步
Step two.
我们发掘艾莎内心深处的不安全感
We exploit Aisha's deepest insecurity.
在派对之前 我会溜进她家
Prior to the party, I will break into her home
把她的高跟鞋换成样式相同
and replace her heels with an identical pair
但是小两码的鞋子
two sizes too small.
怪杰招数 真天才
The Grinch Maneuver. Genius.
第三步 杰米的瑞典模特前女友
Step three, Jamie's Swedish model ex-girlfriend
突然从蛋糕里跳出来
suddenly pops out of a cake,
好好展示她的纤纤小脚
her tiny little feet on full display.
你确定要花这么多功夫
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表