剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
It's awesome you're here for homecoming, Dad.
我知道 我也很想你
I know. I miss you so much.
萨克拉门托烂透了
Sacramento sucks.
我真希望州会能和马里布或格鲁夫一样
I wish the capital could be somewhere cool
更加酷一点
like Malibu or the Grove.
我很很想你 真的很难...
I miss you too. It's hard...
-稍等一下 -好
- Just give me two seconds. - Okay.
嗯
Yeah.
泥石流怎么还在失控
Well, how are the mudslides still out of control?
我们就不能弄干什么的吗
Can't we just dry them up or something?
我不知道啊 用一百万个吹风机试试
I don't know, with like a million hair dryers.
我不是科学家 罗伊
I'm not a scientist, Roy.
好吧 随时向我汇报
Okay. Keep me posted.
罗伊
Roy.
-罗伊啊 -对吧
- Roy. - Right?
对
Right.
我在你这个年纪最大的问题
You know, when I was your age, my biggest problem
就是选择返校节要做什么恶作剧
was choosing which prank to pull for homecoming.
我也觉得
Yeah, I feel that.
你今晚有什么好计划吗
So you got something good planned for tonight?
我其实在想
I was actually thinking,
如果我今年不做恶作剧呢
what if I didn't do a prank this year?
因为人人都觉得我会做些什么
You know, 'cause everyone's expecting me to do something,
然后如果我什么都不做
and then if I don't do anything,
这就会是最棒的恶作剧
that's the greatest prank of all.
对对对
Yeah, right.
你在我的就职典礼前就是这么说的
That's what you said before my inauguration,
结果我最后把手放在一叠《花♥花♥公♥子♥》上
and I ended up getting sworn in with my hand
进行宣誓
on a stack of "Playboys."
贝赛德返校节募捐晚会
周六我会练手臂
So on Saturdays I do arms.
人们周日都会休息 好好恢复
Now, people say to take Sunday off as a recovery day,
但话说回来 很多人看上去没有像我这样
but then again, most people don't look like this.
你呢 预科州长
What about you, Governor Preppie?
你最近还会去健身房♥什么的吗
You, uh, getting to the gym much these days or what?
不会了 因为我的日程都好满
Not really, you know, 'cause my schedule's just so packed.
真可惜州长
I mean, it's just too bad the governor
没有暑假
doesn't get summers off.
你肯定很忙吧 凯莉
So you must be pretty busy too, Kelly.
你的新公♥司♥怎么样了
What's going on with your new company?
这是一个健康品牌
Well, it's more of a wellness brand.
我们的任务是通过
Our mission is to encourage positivity through
鼓励和真正的乐观主义让人乐观起来
manifestation and actualized optimism.
那真是太好了 那是什么公♥司♥
That's so cool. So what is the company?
这应该算是健康品牌
Well, it's more of a wellness brand.
-名字叫快乐博士和... -等等
- It's called Dr. Happy, and-- - Wait.
-博士是谁 -我 我是乐观博士
- Who's the doctor? - Me. I'm a doctor of optimism.
但你不能自称博士
But you can't call yourself doctor.
我是博士
I mean, I'm a doctor,
但在教育心理学有博士学位
but I got my PhD in educational psychology.
其实"博士"只是一个标签 就像"纯自然"
Actually, "doctor" is just a label, like "all-natural."
我有没有说我们真的有卖♥♥
Did I mention that we're actually selling
纯自然的营养活剂
an all-natural rejuvenation supplement?
是博士推荐 也就是我
Yeah, it's doctor recommended...by me.
但"博士"不止是一个标签
Except "doctor" is not just a "label."
这是要通过很多年的辛勤工作
It's a title that you earn through
挣来的
years and years of hard work.
我就喜欢这一幕
Now, this is what I like to see,
原来的伙伴重新聚头
the old gang back together again.
别忘了 校友合照是10点
Don't forget, the alumni photo's at 10:00.
是10点 所以别忘了
It's at 10:00, so don't forget.
我们会去的 罗恩 别担心
We'll be there, Ron. Don't worry.
你们认识吗
Have you guys met before?
当然了 莫里斯州长 很高兴再次见到你
Of course. Governor Morris, so good to see you again.
罗恩·托德曼
Ron Toddman.
好久不见了 你看上去很棒
It's been a while. You look great.
谢谢你 托德曼先生
Well, thank you, Mr. Toadman.
失陪一下 我要打个电♥话♥
If you'll excuse me, uh, I have to take a call.
嗨
Hi.
我知道他的借口听起来很假 不过
I know that sounded like a lame excuse, but...
我也得去打个电♥话♥
I also have to take a call.
真是了不起的人生故事
Wow, what an amazing life story.
所以你从贝赛德高中
So you went from Bayside
考上了大学去了法学院 最后进了叔叔的律所
to college to law school to your uncle's firm?
太厉害了
I have chills.
暂停
Time-out.
我搜了下这位老兄
So I looked this dude up.
他是埃克森美孚石油公♥司♥的代表律师
Apparently, he represents ExxonMobil
他曾经要起诉大海稀释了他们的石油
and tried to sue the ocean for diluting their oil.
不过没关系 我可以态度很好
But it's cool. I can be nice.
你的故事完全可以拿去拍电影了 对吧 黛西
Like, they could make a movie about your life, right, Daisy?
你觉得谁可以扮演电影里的温斯顿先生 黛西
Who do you think could play Mr. Winston in a movie, Daisy?
不知道 白色的怪物史莱克吧
I don't know, like, white Shrek?
失陪一下
Excuse us.
你干什么
What the hell?
你再这么毒舌下去
We're never gonna reach our fundraising goal
我们是不可能达成募捐目标的
if you keep serving savage burns like that.
抱歉 但我可不觉得
I'm sorry, but I don't think
我们该去跪舔某个恶心的变♥态♥
we should have to kiss up to some evil creep
就为了他捐的 三十美元
just 'cause he donated...$30?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
一个百万富翁竟然只捐三十美元
You're a millionaire, and you write a check for $30?
我正打算多捐点
I was always planning on giving more.
不是因为我偷听到你们讲话
It's not because I overheard anything.
这不是泪滴
This is not a tear.
是我刚才洒了一滴纯果汁
I just spilled a drop of clear juice.
你有没有意识到刚刚发生了什么
Do you understand what just happened?
没有 不过我本来就不太懂富人的行为
No, but I rarely understand rich people behavior.
我还以为让人打开皮夹捐钱的唯一方法是
I thought the only way to get people to open their wallets
吹捧他们 让他们自我感觉良好
was to make them feel good about themselves.
我从没试过贬低他们让他们觉得自己一文不值
I never considered making them feel like trash.
再来一次 打扰一下 先生
Do it again. Excuse me, sir,
你愿不愿意为贝赛德充实基金捐点钱
would you like to contribute to the Bayside Enrichment Fund?
-我们已经捐过了 -今年你家的圣诞灯
- We already gave. - And how much did you spend
花了你多少钱
on your Christmas lights this year?
我们想再捐点
We'd love to give again.
你有没有听到他嘲讽我们说老师有暑假
Did you hear that dig about teachers having summers off?
他脸皮可真厚
He's got a lot of nerve.
我暑假也一天都没闲着
I'm working every day of the summer,
周一练腹肌 周二练手臂 周三
Monday abs, Tuesday arms, Wednesda--
我爱凯莉 但是她的事业
I mean, I love Kelly, but that business?
她可能连那是什么都不知道
I don't think even she knows what that is.
斯科瑞奇很幸运 他和凯文
Screech is so lucky he and Kevin
去了国际空间站
get to live on the International Space Station
不用面对这一切
so he doesn't have to deal with all this.
我不想这么说 不过扎克和凯莉已经变了
I hate to say it, but Zack and Kelly have changed.
他们现在太自以为是了
They're so self-absorbed now.
可能搬去萨克拉门托
Well, I guess that's what happens
人就会变那样吧
when you move to Sacramento.
-追名逐利 -这让我很难过
- You go Hollywood. - It makes me sad.
我只是想能和过去一样
I just want it to be like old times.
很不幸 回不去了
Well, unfortunately, it can't,
除非你有一台时光机器
not unless you have a time machine.
斯莱特 没错 你真天才
Slater, that's it. You're a genius.
我才不是
I'm really not.
我一直在吃的乌克兰蛋白粉
I've been taking this Ukrainian protein powder
最近才发现它害我脑袋都变小了
that I just found out ensmallens your brain.
我们班的时间胶囊 我们去把它挖出来吧
Our class time capsule, let's dig it up,
然后我们四人就可以一起看一看
and then the four of us can go through it together,
或许它能给我们一个机会
and maybe it'll give us a chance to remember
回想起为什么当初我们会成为朋友
why we were friends in the first place.
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表