剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
你确定我们不去再喝几瓶啤酒
Are we sure we shouldn't just swipe some beers
然后去我办公室玩吗
and hang out in my office instead?
我才买♥♥的湖人版大富翁桌游
I just got the Lakers' version of Monopoly.
我去拿铲子
I'll go get my shovel.
天啊 有人已经去挖了
Oh, my God, look, somebody's already here.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
我想要时间胶囊 但它不值得我们送死
I wanna get the time capsule, but it's not worth our lives.
是扎克和凯莉 别躲我背后了
It's just Zack and Kelly. Stop hiding behind me.
你们在干什么
Hey. What are you guys doing here?
应该跟你们一样
I think the same thing you are.
想要回到过去
Trying to go back to the time
我们还是最好的朋友的时候
when we were all best friends!
-看看这个传呼机 -那盘混音帶太酷了
- Look at this pager. - Oh, that mixtape's bomb.
扎克 那晚你救了我一命
Zack, you saved my life that night.
今年四月我要庆祝戒咖♥啡♥因♥三十周年了
I will be celebrating 30 years caffeine-free this April.
戒咖♥啡♥因♥29周年
我希望你们都能参加
I would love for you all to be there.
我们一定会去的
We wouldn't miss it.
-天啊 各位 还记得吗 -不会吧
- My gosh, you guys, remember? - No.
你们表演了《天鹅湖》
You guys put on "Swan Lake,"
因为那是我毕业的唯一方法
'cause that was the only way I could graduate.
等等 为什么那是我能毕业的唯一方法
Wait, why was it the only way I could graduate?
你们还记得这个吗
And you remember this?
你们帮我祖父挽回了他的夏威夷酒店
You guys helped my grandfather save his Hawaiian hotel.
没错
Yes.
各位 今年我们一起去夏威夷吧
You guys, let's go to Hawaii this year together.
-好主意 -太好了
- Love that. - Awesome.
我都没看到这个
I didn't even see this, you guys.
一张小纸条
Little note,
"致斯莱特 爱你 你最好的朋友 预科生"
"For Slater, love, your best friend, Preppie."
你总爱搞这些小花招
You were always doing stuff like this, man,
用你知道我会喜欢的小礼物给我制♥造♥惊喜
surprising me with little gifts you knew I'd adore.
我有吗 因为听起来
Was I? 'Cause that doesn't really seem
真的不像我会干的事
like something I would do.
好吧
Okay.
好像是我会干的事
That seems like something I would do.
文 你是个直肠子
Hey, Van, you're a straight shooter.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
别那么叫我 我正忙着呢
Not my nickname, and I'm kind of in the middle of something.
很快的 占用你一点点时间
It'll be quick, but two moments of your time.
你觉得我的恶作剧灵感枯竭
Do you think the reason I have pranker's block
是因为某个隐含的深层次的情感问题
is because of some deep, underlying emotional issue,
还是因为灵感缪斯一直不出现
or is the muse just being coy?
-缪斯的原因 -不过奇怪的是
- The muse one. - But here's the weird thing.
我昨天整了一出很厉害的恶作剧
I pulled an awesome prank yesterday.
我还为明天计划了一个有趣的恶作剧
I have a delicious one planned for tomorrow,
然而今晚我爸来了 跟这没有关系
and yet tonight my dad is here--unrelated--
我现在没有任何灵感 为什么
and I can't think of one. Why?
我没有时间跟你在这演
So I don't have time to go on a "Field of Dreams"
《梦幻成真》白人男孩寻梦之旅那一出
white boy journey with you right now,
所以我就直说了 好吗 问题在你♥爸♥
so I'm just gonna say it, cool? It's your dad.
你跟大家一样
Yeah, man, like basically everyone else,
你和你♥爸♥之间也有一些奇奇怪怪的问题
you have some weird issues with your pops.
失陪了
Now excuse me.
梅森 你一直在健身吗
Wow, Mason. Have you been working out?
-我没有 -该死
- I have not. - Damn it.
你为什么那么说我爸爸
Why would you say that about my dad?
-该死 -问题怎么可能在他身上
- Damn it. - How can he be the problem?
他都不在我身边
He's never around.
你错了 特
You're wrong, Te.
有一个没人叫过的绰号♥
Another nickname no one has ever called me.
我得走了 不过是因为我的恶作剧灵感来了
I gotta go, but only because my pranker's block is cured,
而不是被你说中了
not because anything you said was true.
搞什么 你给我下毒
What the hell, man? You poisoned me.
天啊 这个味道跟那个蛋白粉一样
Oh, my God, this tastes just like the protein powder.
我的脑袋不能再小了
My brain can't get any more ensmallened.
真不敢相信你竟这么对我
I can't believe you did this.
不是我做的
Well, I didn't do it.
-是十八岁的我做的 -你知道吗
- 18-year-old me did it. - You know what?
那时候你很自私 现在你更自私了
You were selfish then, and you're even selfisher now.
斯莱特 没你说的那个词
Slater, that's not really a word.
别纠正他的语法
Don't correct his grammar.
你是谁 又成了单词博士了吗
What are you, a word doctor now too?
单词博士 你是想说 语言学家吧
A word doctor? You mean philologist?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你俩变得好自恋
You guys have become so self-involved.
我们自恋吗
We are self-involved?
拜托 你一直在吹嘘你出的书
Please, all you do is brag about your book,
他一直在炫耀他的身材
and all he does is brag about his body.
不 不 不 别想反过来说我们
No, no, no, no, no, don't try to turn this around on us.
你毁了我的燕尾服 顺便说
You ruined my tux, and by the way,
这是约翰·塞纳参加大卫婚礼穿的礼服同款
this is John Cena for David's Bridal.
我们才不自私 自私的是你们
Yeah, we're not selfish. You're selfish.
不 你们才自私
No, you're selfish.
-你们是最自私的 -你们才自私
- And you are the selfishest. - You are selfish.
-你们才自私 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- You are selfish. - Shut up. Shut up.
闭嘴 你们全都是自私鬼
Shut up! You're all selfish!
没有一个人 没有一个还记得我
None of you-- not one of you remembers me,
即使我跟你们一起上过学
even though I went to school with you.
什么 不 你没有
What? No, you didn't.
我有
Yes, I did.
斯莱特 我和你共事十五年
Slater, I've worked with you for 15 years.
你从没看着我的眼睛然后想起来
Not once did you look me in the eye and just remember
我是你的高中好伙伴 罗罗·托德曼
your old high school bud, Ron-Ron Toddman.
然后你也来这里工作 我想着
And then you started working here, and I thought,
"好了 杰茜是个好人"
"Well, this is it. Jessie's a good person.
她肯定会想起我的" 但是你也没有
She'll remember me, surely," but no!
然后到了今晚 我像个傻瓜
And then tonight, like an idiot,
我最后一次怀有希望
I got my hopes up one last time.
我想"如果我们这伙人聚到了一起"
I thought, "If the gang's all together, well, then
"那一定有什么能让他们想起来"
there's certainly something that will spark their memory."
我们就会一起拍校友合照
We would take the alumni photo together,
然后我们开怀大笑
and then we would all laugh
笑之前的误会多有意思
about what a funny misunderstanding this was.
但是当然那些都没有发生
But of course that didn't happen,
因为你们在意的只有你们自己
because the only thing you four care about is yourselves!
等等 你是贝尔丁吗
Wait. Were you Belding?
不是 我那时候很酷的
No, I was a cool teen,
跟你们一样
just like you.
等等 传闻是真的吗
Wait a minute. Is the gossip really true?
你和斯莱特 恕我直说 是一对儿吗
You and Slater are-- dare I say the word--a couple?
-没错 算是吧 -太令人激动了
- Well, yeah, kinda-sorta. - This is so exciting.
各位好啊 给你们点好东西
Hey, guy. Got some good stuff here.
谢谢 伙计
Hey, thanks, man.
没人告诉我这个是吸毒派对
Nobody told me this was a drugs party.
-给你 凯莉 来一口 -凯莉 别吸
- Here, Kel, take a hit. - Kelly, don't do it.
我们不是吸毒的人
It's not who we are.
凯莉
Kelly!
你们表现太好了
You guys look great!
扎克和凯莉
Zack and Kelly,
命中注定的一对可人儿
two people destined for each other.
他们值得拥有世间所有幸福快乐
They deserve every happiness in the world.
他们是我见过的人里最好的
Those are two of the finest people I have ever known.
-不会吧 罗罗 -天啊
- No, Ron-Ron... - Oh, boy.
你去参加我们的婚礼了吗
Were you at our wedding?
是 我确实去了
Yeah, I sure was.
感谢你们在我的办公室玩恶作剧捉弄斯莱特
And thanks for doing a prank on Slater in my office.
玻璃是我自己掏钱请人擦的
I paid my own money to get those windows cleaned.
我怎么会和托德曼共事那么久
How could I have worked with Toddman for so long
却没想起来他
and not remembered him?
这事没那么重要
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表