剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
No, the school doesn't have a boiler room.
三指莎莉呢
How about a Three Finger Sally?
不如一片水域
Not close enough to a body of water.
而且我护照过期了
Plus, my passport's expired.
你们在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
这些都是经典的计划 黛西
These are classic schemes, Daisy.
是的 如果我们解释我们的简称
Yeah. If we explain our shorthand,
那就违背了简称的本意
then it defeats the purpose of a shorthand,
或者JC就是简称的简称
or shor-la-bop-bop, which is shorthand for shorthand.
好吧 我们得快点了 我妈4点下班
Okay, we just need to hurry. My mom's shift ends at 4:00,
她可能那时会给斯帕诺医生回电♥话♥
so she'll probably call Dr. Spano back then.
如果我们没按时想出办法的话
Well, if we're not shor-la-bop-bop on time,
就只有一个办法了
there's only one way to go.
长颈鹿的开局
The Giraffe's Gambit.
我们需要一名演员演你妈
We'll need an actress to play your mom.
但我不认识演员
But I don't know any actresses.
我姑在一只浣熊偷了她的内衣后上了新闻
Ooh, my aunt was on the news after a raccoon stole her bra.
好吧
Okay.
不行 太短了
No, too short.
不 太高了
No, way too tall.
我喜欢她 但这活她不行
Oh, I love her, but not for this.
你考虑24岁带大胸垫的
Mm-hmm. Would you ever consider her
俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
being a Russian 24-year-old with big falsies?
当我妈吗 不行
My mom? No!
好吧 如果你这么挑剔的话
Okay, well, if you're gonna be so picky,
这些人哪个看起来最像你妈
then which one of these women looks the most like your mom?
唯一的拉丁裔的那个
The only Latina one.
很有创造力
Well, creatively,
感觉像是个保险选择 但没关系
it just feels like a safe choice, but it's fine.
不
Oh, no!
看起来像是太平洋海岸高中
It looks like Pacific Coast High
把我们的更衣室毁了
trashed our locker room
就在我们要和他们比赛之前
right before our game against them.
绝对是他们
Wow, it sure was definitely those guys.
-对 -看
- Yeah. - See?
他们甚至打印了他们学校网站的首页
They even left these printouts
证明就是他们干的
of their school website, which proves it.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
"杰米经常吃婴儿食品"
"Jamie's constantly eating baby food pouches."
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, so?
可以放松我的牙齿
It's just to give my teeth a vacation.
他们怎么知道我父母离婚了
How do they know about my parents' divorce?
我只跟斯莱特教练说过
I only told Coach Slater about that.
看看那上面还有没有说别的
Well, see if the graffiti says anything else.
"我不是从斯莱特教练那里知道的"
"I heard this from not Coach Slater."
好 很好
Oh, okay, good.
我不想说什么
Look, I don't wanna say anything,
但我无意听到他们的进攻锋线
but I overheard their offensive line
说你们不会
talking about how you guys don't even know
跳《爱乐之城》的舞
the freeway dance from "La La Land."
-什么 -我们会啊
- What? - But we do!
我们一直练舞 都没练球
We've been practicing it all year instead of football.
大家聚起来
You know what? Everybody huddle up.
现在 来 围过来
Right now, let's go. Get in here.
他们向我们展示了他们是什么样的人
So they've shown us who they are.
-坏人 -对
- Mean boys. - Right.
现在我们要向他们展示我们是什么样的人
Now we're gonna show them who we are.
-好人 -不
- Nice men. - No!
我们也是坏人
We're mean boys also,
知道我们接下来要做什么吗
so you know what we're going to do?
不跟他们打招呼
Not gonna say hi to them.
对 我们不会跟他们说"擒抱得不错"
Yeah, we're not gonna tell them, "Nice tackle"
在他们擒抱我们的时候 如果他们擒抱我们
when they tackle us-- if they tackle us.
这些混♥蛋♥让我们别无选择
Those jerks have left us no choice but to go out there
只能上场打败他们了
and beat them in football points.
是
Yeah!
坏人 坏人 坏人
Mean boys, mean boys, mean boys!
托校长
Hey, Mr. T.
之前发生的事我感到很遗憾
I felt kind of bad about what happened earlier,
所以我想把我的上衣给你
so I wanted you to have my shirt.
太感谢你了 德文特
Wow, thank you very much, DeVante.
也是因为我被看到穿这件上衣
Is it also because now that I've been seen
所以这件上衣不再炫酷了吗
wearing this shirt, it's no longer cool?
是的
Yes.
请问是斯帕诺医生吗 我是黛西的妈妈
Are you Dr. Spano? I'm Daisy's mom.
很高兴见到您
Oh, it's so lovely to meet you.
谢谢您关注我女儿
Thank you for showing an interest in my daughter,
黛西·索菲亚·吉门内斯
Daisy Sofia Jimenez,
2005年7月12日
who was born in the Los Angeles County Hospital
出生在洛杉矶县立医院
on July 12th, 2005.
好 我们进办公室谈怎么样
Of course. Should we step into my office?
其实我们那里的习俗
It's actually a custom among my people
当我们新认识一位朋友的时候要出去走走
that we go for a walk outside when we first meet a person.
质疑您的习俗不是很合适
And I feel uncomfortable questioning you on that,
那我们出去走走吧
so let's do it.
好了 现在斯帕诺忙着应付你的假妈
Okay, now that Spano's busy with your fake mom,
你只需要躲在她办公室
all that you have to do is hide in her office
拦截你亲妈的电♥话♥
and then intercept the call from your real mom.
等等 我忘了 我要假装是我妈吗
Wait, I forgot. Am I pretending to be my mom?
不 因为那样的话你妈就和你妈对话了
No, because then your mom would be talking to your mom.
不好意思 我应该早点扇你的
Sorry, I should have slapped you earlier.
我是杰西·斯帕诺
My name is Jessie Spano.
我想买♥♥辆沃尔沃
I'd like to buy a Volvo.
斯帕诺医生办公室 我是斯帕诺医生
Dr. Spano's office. I am her.
我是安娜·吉门内斯 收到您的留言给你回电
Hi, this is Anna Jimenez returning your call.
你好 吉门内斯女士
Why, hello, Ms. Jimenez.
我是黛西的辅♥导♥老师
I am Daisy's guidance counselor.
你可以听出来 我是白人
As you can tell by my voice, I am white.
恭喜
Congratulations.
所以您想和我聊什么呢
So what was it you wanted to talk to me about?
对
Ah, yes.
我想跟您说的是
The thing I wanted to talk to you about.
是...
That thing is...
杰西卡·斯帕诺医生著
《你妈妈是你最好的朋友》
什么都跟她讲
包括你的性事
是...
Um, that thing is...
你女儿在贝赛德很优秀
that your daughter is excelling at Bayside.
那真是... 好
Oh, that's--wow. Okay.
就这样吗
Um, so that's it?
是的 我想我没必要给您打电♥话♥的 再见
Yep. Guess I didn't need to call you. Bye.
真高兴认识您 吉门内斯女士
It was so great meeting you, Ms. Jimenez.
我知道这一路我一直跟您说同样的话
And I know I keep saying this,
但您真的很像那个口香糖广♥告♥中的女士
but you really look like that lady from the gum commercial.
我 和我这一口珍珠白牙吗
Me, with these pearly whites?
贝赛德 贝赛德 贝赛德 贝赛德 贝赛德
Bayside, Bayside, Bayside, Bayside, Bayside!
真是难以置信 我们真的做到了
Yo, I cannot believe we actually pulled that off.
做到什么了 我们又输了
Pulled what off? We lost again.
是 但只输了7分
Yeah, but only by seven.
在橄榄球里那是正常的分差了
That's, like, a normal football amount.
在终场之前我们一直追得很紧
We kept it close until the very end,
即使当时已经过了我们睡觉的时间
even though it was past our bedtimes.
这次我的裤子都脏了
And I soiled my pants with dirt this time.
干得漂亮
That's what I'm talking about.
干得漂亮 我真为你们骄傲
That's what-- I'm proud of you guys.
我欠你一句感谢
I owe you a thank you.
为什么 我们又没赢
For what? We didn't get the W.
也许没有
Maybe not.
但我们收获了更重要的东西
But we got something more important.
我们学到了知识
We got the N for knowledge.
你说的对
You know, you're right.
一腔热血上场
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表