剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
早上好 德文特
Morning, DeVante.
天 这上衣真好看
Boy, that's one sharp-looking shirt.
谢谢 托校长
Oh, thanks, Mr. T.
就是好奇 你从哪买♥♥的
Just out of curiosity, where did you get it?
我不希望你也穿这个
I don't want you to wear this.
不 不会的 我不会的
No. I won't, I won't.
-别穿 -我不会的
- Don't. - I won't.
不过我想
I want to, though.
你真的找到一个废弃电台
Oh, hey, did you really find an abandoned radio station...
姐们 我需要你帮我个忙
Hey, buddy. I need a favor.
你觉得去纹个身
How would you feel about getting a tattoo,
但我不事先告诉你纹什么 怎么样
but I don't tell you what it is first?
不 我学生会开会要迟到了
No, I'm late for student council,
而且我作业也没做完
and I didn't finish my homework
因为我昨晚得照顾我弟弟
'cause I had to babysit my little brother last night.
我没听到你说不
I'm not hearing a no.
我说的第一个词就是不
That was literally the first word I said.
家里的事 学校的事
Between home stuff and schoolwork
所有的活动
and all my activities,
我事太多了
I have way too much on my plate.
如果我告诉你有安全
Well, what if I told you there's a safe,
纯天然提高生产率的方法呢
all-natural way to increase productivity?
有我在 绝不可能 那是咖♥啡♥因♥片吗
Not on my watch! Are those caffeine pills?
是的
Yeah.
我用那些偷的处方来弄咖♥啡♥因♥片
I use those stolen prescription slips for caffeine pills.
黛西 你不能碰那东西
Daisy, you can't mess around with that stuff.
是的 那些药看起来像是捷径
Sure, those pills seem like an easy fix.
一开始会很兴奋
At first, they're so exciting,
之后会更兴奋
and then it gets even more exciting,
但在那之后 就变得可怕了
but after that, it gets so scary.
最后
And in the end,
你会在签唱片合约的时候毁了你的女子组合的镜头
you ruin your girl group shot at a recording contract.
-什么 -我明白
- What? - I get it.
我在高中的时候也和你一样 有野心 有压力
I was you in high school: ambitious, stressed.
我那时候也没搞清楚要弄什么样的发型
I hadn't figured my hair out yet.
我只希望那时候
I only wish back then that I had someone
有个像现在的我一样的人指导那时的我
like present-day me to guide past me,
但幸运地是 你有 你有我
but fortunately, you do. It's me.
我从没有过辅♥导♥老师
You know, I never had a guidance counselor.
在道格拉斯的时候 他们只请得起
Back at Douglas, all they could afford
一间里面放着个神奇8号♥球的空屋子
was an empty room with a Magic 8-Ball in it.
你明天早上来我办公室吧
Why don't you come by my office tomorrow morning?
谢谢 斯帕诺医生 我会的
Thanks, Dr. Spano. I will.
这是什么
Oh, what have we here?
不 让开
No! Step away.
救命下课铃
第一季第五集
各位 我知道西贝弗利很强
Guys, I know West Beverly is a tough squad.
的确 我们已经输给了东贝弗利 南贝弗利
And sure, we already lost to East Beverly, South Beverly,
贝弗利·约翰逊模特学校
and the Beverly Johnson School For Models,
但我认为今晚是扭转乾坤的夜晚
but I think tonight is the night we turn it all around.
-是的 -好了
- Yeah. - All right.
现在请队长讲话
Now, let's hear a few words from your team captain.
杰米 来
Jamie, get in here.
听我说 听我说
All right, listen up. Listen up.
这是属于我们的时刻 对吗
This is our moment, okay?
所有刻苦的训练 一天两次的训练
All that hard work, all those two-a-days,
这是我们打球的原因
this is why we did it.
让我们今晚可以出去
So we could go out there tonight
交11个朋友
and make 11 new friends.
-是的 -好吗
- Yes! - Okay?
赢不重要
Winning does not matter.
重要的是快乐
What matters is having fun,
一起度过时光 得到更多锻炼
spending time together, getting some exercise.
最重要的是 别忘了
And, most importantly, let's not forget
对面球员和我们一样
that the players on that other team have inner lives
有着丰富 复杂的内心
that are just as rich and complicated as our own,
甚至更丰富 更复杂
if not more so.
而且今天是对面10号♥的生日
And it's number 10 on the other team's birthday,
所以都别擒抱他
so no one tackle him.
他今晚在苏荷馆的派对上得保持帅气
He has to look good for his party tonight at Soho House.
这点提得很好 柯尔特 谢谢 好了
Great point, Colt, thank you. All right.
擦擦眼睛 全心投入 吃饱就是干
Clear eyes, full hearts, full stomachs.
吃饱就是干
Full stomachs!
大家都喝奶昔了吗
Has everyone had their milkshakes?
喝了
Yeah!
走
Let's go.
-我们来制定个计划 -好
- Let's make some plans! - Yeah!
拿下他们 小冠军
Hey, let's go get them, champ.
记住 只要你相信自己
Just remember, if you believe in yourself,
你就不会输
there's no way you can lose.
贝赛德输
Bayside loses!
贝赛德 今天是10号♥的生日
Hey, Bayside, it's number 10's birthday today.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
黛西 我明白你担心大学的事
Daisy, I get that you're worried about college,
但你参加了太多课外活动了
but you have way too many extracurriculars.
你是科学俱乐部
You're president of the Science Club
和地平协会的主席
and the Flat Earth Society?
凡事都有两面性
There's two sides to every story,
也许 也许啊 这个地球有两面
and maybe, just maybe, two sides to this Earth.
对 黛西
Right. Daisy.
参加了多少什么俱乐部是不会给大学留下深刻印象的
Colleges are not impressed by how many random clubs you join.
他们想知道你是什么样的人
They wanna know who you are.
一个有趣的 从一年级开始
A fun, normal teen who hasn't had
就没一刻放松的普通青少年
a moment of relaxation since first grade?
不 你是学生会主席 领导者
No, you are student council president, a leader.
关注这点 有一个
Focus on that. There's actually
非常有竞争力的夏季领导力项目
a very competitive summer leadership program
我觉得你是完美的人选
I think you'd be perfect for.
是由励志的女性组织的为期八周的研讨会
It's eight weeks of seminars hosted by inspirational women.
去年的主旨演讲
Last year's keynote address was delivered in unison
是《大小谎言》的演员做的
by the cast of "Big Little Lies."
我的天 听起来太棒了
Oh, my god. That sounds amazing.
而且有奖学金 也就是说费用全包
And it's a fellowship, which means all expenses paid,
包括住宿和来回机票
including lodging and airfare to New York,
还有每天的百吉饼
plus a per diem for bagels.
但... 我不能离开我的家人那么久
But... I can't be away from my family for that long.
我明白
I get it.
我丈夫已经在亚利桑那
My husband's been in Arizona for the past three months
为写作闭关三个月了 这很艰难
on a writers' retreat, and it's tough.
不是我想他们的问题
It's not about missing them.
我妈需要我照顾我弟
My mom needs me to babysit my brother,
我通常会打暑期工
and I usually get a summer job.
那是不一样
Oh. Well, that's different.
黛西 我不知道你家的情况
Daisy, I don't know anything about your family situation,
但我懂当母亲的
but I do know about being a mom,
所有的母亲都希望孩子能得到最光明的未来
and all moms want the best for their kids' future.
和她谈谈
Just talk to her.
一起看一下申请
Look over the application together,
也许她会签同意书的
and maybe she'll sign the permission slip.
或者我把申请书扔了
Or what if, instead, I threw the application into the wind,
如果她找到了 那就是上帝的指意
and if she finds it, it's God's will?
教练 你有时间吗
Hey, Coach. You got a sec?
当然有 就是休息一下喝口汤
Sure. Just taking a little soup break.
怎么了
What's up?
只有我一个人在乎我们队很垃圾吗
Am I the only one who cares that our team is trash?
那天我们输球后
I mean, after we lost the other night,
杰米和其他人吃披萨庆祝
Jamie and the guys celebrated with pizza
还给打败我们的对手写了感谢信
and wrote thank-you notes to the team that beat us.
是的 这些贝赛德的孩子
Yeah, well, these Bayside kids
生来没养成杀手本能
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表