剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
OH...no!
刚刚那一幕绝对很搞笑
That was undeniably hilarious.
我知道 我还很讨厌斯潘塞
I know, and I hate Spencer.
但是现在什么都没有意思了
But nothing seems funny anymore.
对吧 自从我知道黛西和大家
Right? I've been in an Uptown Funk
都要走了以后 我就像置身在《放克名流》里
ever since I found out Daisy and everybody's leaving.
但是为什么呢 我又没有遇到什么坏事
But why? Nothing bad is happening to me.
这叫同情 马克 我也一样
It's called empathy, Mac. I have it too now.
同情 是你传染给我的吗
Empathy. Did I get it from you?
我们...我是说我愿意的
Did we... I mean I would.
当然了 随时随地 但不行
Yeah, of course, anytime, anywhere, but no.
我觉得这是因为当你和一些
I think it's because when you spend time with people
跟你不一样的人一起
who are different from you,
你就会开始通过他们的眼睛看世界
you start to see the world through their eyes.
当你打开你的心灵 就关不上了
And once you opened your heart, you can't close it again.
就像果倍爽和悠忽 不 那都是有盖子的
Like a Capri Sun or Yoo-hoo. No, those have caps.
-就像果倍爽 -是的
- Like a Capri Sun. - Yes.
这种感觉和你的比喻一样烂
And much like that metaphor, it sucks.
要是我们不帮他们
We're going to keep feeling like this
这种感觉会一直持续下去
unless we do something to help.
谁能先来帮帮我吗
Can anyone help me?
-你是这世界上最烂的人 -不行 哥们 闭嘴
- You're like the world's worst person. - No, bro, shut up!
圣莫妮卡的高速 跟停车场差不多
Santa Monica freeway--more like Santa Monica parking lot.
至少如果你在道格拉斯
Well, at least if you're at Douglas,
就不用每天都坐在这里了
you won't have to sit in this every day.
那倒没错 一方面来说
That's true. I mean, on one hand,
我被迫离开我终于开始
I'm being forced to leave all of my new friends
融入的新学校中所有的新朋友
in the school where I was really starting to thrive.
但另一方面来说 我可以不堵车了
But on the other, I will be avoiding some traffic.
你饿了吗
Hey, you hungry?
我们可以去麦当劳 来点菲力鱼块
We could stop at McDonald's, get a Fillet-O-Fish.
-不了 -你不喜欢菲力鱼块吗
- Nah. - Do you not like Fillet-O-Fish?
因为我有菲力鱼堡的
Because I have a buy-one-get-one coupon
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥券
for Fillet-O-Fish.
如果你想吃汉堡
If you'd rather have a burger,
你在上面加点番茄酱就好了
well, then you can just put some ketchup on it.
味道都一样
Tastes almost the same.
你说的话是认真的吗
Did you mean what you said?
你说你会为我们抗争
That you'll fight for us?
当然了
Of course.
你们这些孩子来贝赛德的时候
Look, when you kids came to Bayside,
你们就是我的学生了
you became my students.
我的职责就是为你们抗争
It's my job to fight for you.
-当然了 -怎么了
- Sure. - What?
你明明没有
I mean, you didn't.
泰纳的妈妈想要开除我的时候
When Taylor's mom was trying to get me expelled,
你说"好啊 好啊 我们标记一下
you were all like, "Okay, okay, let's put a pin
明天早上再说"
in this and circle back in the morning."
这...太...不公平了
That...is...uncanny.
你会给人留下非常深刻的印象
You are an excellent impressionist.
你能装柔弱吗
Can you do Jessie?
我之前没有尽到保护你们的责任
I did not do enough to protect you.
我很抱歉 但我告诉你
And I am sorry, but I am telling you,
如果我们到那里后发现很糟糕
if it's bad when we get there,
我是不会就这么算了的
I am not going to roll over.
我会抗争 我向你保证
I'm gonna fight. You have my word.
这看起来...很棒
It looks...nice.
-对吧 -贾德
- I know, right? - Jade.
你好 罗恩 德凡特 没想到会见到你们
Hello, Ron, DeVante. What a pleasant surprise.
我带你们转转吧 道格拉斯2.0版本
Let me show you around, Douglas 2.0.
我要提交教育代码区35188
Hello, I need to submit the Williams Uniform Complaint
威廉通用投诉程序表
Procedures form for educational code section 35186.
看起来所有东西都很齐备了
Everything seems to be an order here.
批准
就这样吗 这就正式批准了吗
Wow. So that's it. This makes it official.
我不在这里工作
I don't work here.
我就是一个印♥章♥狂热的变♥态♥
I'm just a pervert with a stamp fetish.
你得在那里排队
You got to get line over there.
我不可能按时排到队伍最前面
There's no way I'm getting to the front of the line in time.
不 我们不可能
No, there's no way
按时派到队伍最前面
we're getting to the front of the line in time.
他的意思是我们是来帮忙的
He means we're here to help.
我们为什么来这里 计划是什么
So why are we here? What's the plan?
不知道 伙计 看起来很难
I don't know guys, it sounds hard.
-也许我们该放弃 -我还没有说计划呢
- Maybe we should give up. - I haven't said the plan yet.
这地方三点关门
Okay, this place closes at 3:00 P.M.
我们能按时排到前面唯一的办法
The only way we're going to make it up there in time
就是说服所有人
is if we can convince all these people
让我们排到前面
to let us go ahead of them.
我插队超级厉害
I'm amazing at cutting in line.
往边上站 黛西 交给我
Step aside, Daisy, I got this.
这样就行了
And that is how it's done.
往事如烟啊
Whoa, blast from the past.
我自从...亚利桑那州之后就再也没见过你了
I haven't seen you since...Arizona State!
你是戴夫吧
Dave, right?
你是整过脸了还是动过身子了
Have you done something different with your face or body?
我叫凯文 我认识你吗
My name is Kevin. Do I know you?
你忘了吗 这是我们之间的专属玩笑啊
Oh, no, remember? That was our little inside joke...
因为我在那场派对上
yeah, 'cause I actually called you Dave
就叫你戴夫啊
at that party.
谁的派对来着
Whose party was it?
就是那家伙经常和我们
It was like that guy was always drinking
在亚利桑那州一起喝啤酒
all those beers at Arizona State with us.
-对了 你是说瑞奇
- Oh, yeah. You mean Ricky? - Yes.
他最近怎么样
How's he doing?
结婚了呗 三个小孩 离婚了
You know, married, three kids, divorced,
又不见了三个小孩 老样子
three more kids missing, the usual.
你呢 都和我说说
What about you? Tell me everything.
不好意思 如果我给你两张U2门票
Excuse me, would you be willing to let us cut you
你愿意让我们插队吗
in line in exchange for a pair of U2 tickets?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
顺加能见到博诺的后场票
Plus backstage passes to meet Bono.
他就是在和我爸爸共度一天后
You know, he wrote "A Beautiful Day"
才写出了《美好的一天》
about a day he spent with my dad.
还是不行
The answer is still no.
那给你5元呢
Would you do it for 5 bucks?
成交
Ha. Deal.
如果你有机会改变世界
If you had one chance to change the world--
说实话 只要你别和我说话了
Honestly, if you just stop talking to me,
我愿意让你插队
I'll let you cut in front.
好
Okay.
不好意思
'Scuse me.
太好了
Great.
我们现在只要再劝服十亿人就好了
Now we only got to do that a billion more times.
这里会建造一个计算机实验室
So there is going to be a computer lab over here,
那边是冥想中心
a meditation studio over there.
这是新剧院
And that is the new theater.
剧院 敬请期待
等等 剧院 没什么的
Hold up, a theater? I mean pssh, it's chill.
对吧 随便鼓捣鼓捣
Right? You know, zip zap zop or whatever.
我不得不说 这地方看起来很棒
Got to say, this place looks great.
T 是你吗
T-man, is that you?
D 你这个小混♥蛋♥
D-man, you old son of a biscuit?
2010年校长会议后我就没见过你吗
I haven't seen you since Principal Con 2010.
奥马哈州最狂野的一个周末
The wildest weekend Omaha's ever seen.
你还记得校长握手吗
You still remember the principal shake?
这是怎么回事
What is going on here?
你有时间和你的伙伴一起疯吗
You got time to holler at your boy?
-德凡特 可以吗 -当然了 T先生 没关系
- DeVante, is it okay? - Sure, Mr. T, it's cool.
我们可以继续餐馆 稍等一下
We can continue the tour. Just one second.
录像中
And recording.
你带我去看看壁球场吧
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表