剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
to talk Toddman out of wearing his earring.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我说不好
I don't know.
你还在难过艾莎的事吗
You upset about Aisha?
不是
No.
我只是开始认识到一个事实
I'm just kinda coming to grips with the fact
这很可能是我最后一次恋爱了
that this was probably my last chance at love.
我都十六岁了
I mean, I'm 16.
我再也不能卧推举起一辆汽车了
I can barely bench press a car anymore.
谁还会要我啊
Who's gonna want me?
我觉得你不必担心
I don't think you have to worry.
这所学校基本上所有女生都暗恋你
Basically, every girl at the school has a crush on you.
还有所有男生
And every boy.
还有大多数老师
And most of the teachers.
歌♥手夏奇拉来这里拍摄后也喜欢上你
And Shakira, when she came here to shoot her video.
得了吧 莱克茜 才没有人人都喜欢我
Come on, Lexi, not everyone has a crush on me.
我就喜欢过
I did.
真的吗
You did?
真的
Yeah, I did.
喜欢过一段时间
For a while. And, um...
老实说 我现在依然喜欢你
To be honest, I still do.
但是如果你对我没感觉
But it's totally cool
也完全没有关系
if you haven't thought about me that way.
-不 我有 -什么
- No, I have. - What?
别说了 不
Shut up. No.
还是说吧 什么
Don't shut up. What?
我是说
I mean...
你是最好的那一个
you're like the best, you know?
你很漂亮 又有趣
You're really pretty, and you're funny,
你还是我最好的朋友
and you're like my best friend.
但是老实说
But honestly,
我一直退缩的原因是
the thing that kinda always held me back was...
跟最好的朋友约会很奇怪
It's weird to date your best friend.
不 我觉得朋友可以和朋友在一起
No, I think friends can date friends.
你没看过《老友记》吗
Haven't you ever seen "Friends"?
只是你并不总是
It's just you haven't always been
最友善的那一个
the nicest?
但我已经不再尖酸刻薄了
But I'm not mean anymore.
我现在甚至都无法想象
Why, these days, I couldn't even imagine
因为埃里卡去丰臀而网暴她
cyberbullying Erica into getting butt implants.
没错 我知道 你说得对
Yeah, no, I know. Yeah, you're right.
-我为你骄傲 -谢谢
- And I'm proud of you. - Thanks.
有时候我会问自己
Yeah, sometimes it makes me wonder
我一直在怕什么
what I was so scared of that whole time.
别让科幻迷住在电影院边了
Don't sit the sci-fi nerds next to theater.
科学教就是那么创立的
That's how Scientology was invented.
好吧
Okay.
不 我们可以找别人 雷内
No, we can find someone else, Rene,
我只是觉得大多数婚姻谘询师
but I just feel like most marriage counselors
都会很不满
will have a problem with you eating tuna
你咨♥询♥期间一直吃吞拿鱼
through the entire session.
-你生气了吗 -没有 我没生气
- Are you mad? - No, I'm not mad.
-那就好 -我们抗♥议♥见
- Okay, fine. - I'll see you at the protest.
我欠你一个道歉
I think I owe you an apology.
没关系的
Oh, it's fine.
我给你钱的时候知道这是个传销
I knew it was a pyramid scheme when I gave you the money.
并不是 如果你能找到
Ugh! It's not. If you would've just found
七个朋友来买♥♥灵魂手镯
seven friends to sell the soul bracelets to,
我们现在就已经是百万富翁了
we'd both be millionaires by now.
我来找你不是说这个 而是
Anyway, it's not that, it's just...
我很愧疚高中时那么对你
I-I feel bad about how I treated you back in high school.
什么
What?
你总是为你所相信的事情
Well, you're always standing up for things
挺身而出
that you believe in,
而我只是一直让你放松点
and I just kept telling you to calm down.
没关系 一个大高个儿
It's okay. Probably wasn't easy
天天冲你发火大吼大叫 肯定让你不好过
having an angry tall person constantly yelling at you.
但你的愤怒是合理的
But you were right to be angry.
我们都取笑你 但你是唯一一个
We all made fun of you, but you were the only one
清楚事实真♥相♥的人
who knew what was really going on.
用泡沫塑料是不对的
Styrofoam is bad.
在橄榄球场挖石油是不对的
Drilling for oil on a football field is bad.
学校赞助办比基尼大赛是不对的
A school-sponsored bikini contest is bad.
我不该总是让你放松点
I-I shouldn't have been telling you to calm down.
我应该跟你一起大声呼吁
I should have been yelling right there with you.
很抱歉 我没有那么做
I'm just sorry I wasn't.
斯莱特 你能这么说太好了
Slater, that's so nice.
不过我那些呼吁并没有带来任何改变
But all that yelling didn't change anything.
现在这些可怜的孩子们也要打一场
And now these poor kids have to fight the battles
我赢不了的战斗
that I couldn't win.
是 不过这次你不再孤单
Yeah, but it's not just you anymore.
以前只有你一个人去抗♥议♥
Back then, you were protesting alone.
应该有过一次
Well, I guess that one time
那个头发邋里邋遢的窝囊废格雷厄姆陪你去过
you had that floppy-haired loser Graham with you, but...
不过这次你不再孤单
you're not alone anymore.
所有这些孩子们
All these kids,
这一代年轻人 他们
this whole generation, they're--
他们都可以成为杰西
they're all a bunch of Jessies.
就连长大变强的斯莱特们也可以成为杰西
Even the big, strong Slaters are Jessies.
就凭这一点
You know, that's how I know
我知道这个世界会一直向前
this world's gonna be just fine.
谢谢 斯莱特
Thanks, Slater.
不用谢
You're welcome.
还有 不要再为愤怒道歉
And, hey, don't ever apologize for being angry.
不好意思 我不需要征求你的同意
'Scuse me. I don't need your permission
来感受自己的情绪 你个性别歧视的蠢猪
to feel my own feelings, you sexist pig.
哼哼哼哼 宝贝
Oink, oink, baby.
因此
And that is why
洛杉矶电视台一点赶到贝赛德 这点很重要
it is so important for KTLA to be at Bayside at 1:00.
所以你说的是学生抗♥议♥ 我可以说给老板听听
So it's a student walkout? I could run it by my boss--
我知道 你需要一个诱人的理由
Listen, I get it. You need a sexy hook.
这样如何
How about this?
你知不知道35%的纳税者里的80%
Did you know that 80% of the 35% of taxpayers
-占据了78%的 -天啊
- who make up 78% of-- - Oh, my God!
好无聊啊
That's so boring.
先生 这事很严重
Sir, this is a very serious issue.
-体制让我们都很失望 -也没有都很失望吧
- The system is failing us-- - Well, not all of us.
有些人就只管自己
Some of us are only looking out for themselves.
别在洛杉矶电视台的《五点直播》说我的私事
Hey, do not tell KTLA Live at 5 my business.
别吵了 正事要紧
Stop fighting. Stay on message.
德文特说得对 正事要紧
Yeah, what DeVante said. Stay on message.
告诉他们我爸会来
Tell 'em my dad's coming.
-等等 他爸爸是谁 -谁也不是
- Wait--who's his dad? - No one!
是州长 他会来的
The governor. He'll be there,
来自加州第一儿子的承诺
and that's a promise from the first boy of California.
这才是诱人的理由 学校见
Now, that's a sexy hook. I'll see you there.
你为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
因为他会来解决一切问题
'Cause he's gonna come and fix everything.
你错看我爸爸了
You're wrong about my dad.
是你错看他了吧 他要是来不了的话
Or you are. Now when he doesn't show up,
罢♥课♥就成了笑话
the walkout's gonna look like a joke.
他肯定会来的 太遗憾了
Well, too bad he's definitely coming,
因为我喜欢看笑话 你想听一个吗
'cause I love jokes. Do you wanna hear one?
一个大胸女人走进一家酒吧
A woman with big, long boobs walks into a bar--
-不用了 谢谢 -我们不需要
- No, thanks. - Not what we need.
因此我们需要所有道格拉斯的学生
And that is why we need all the Douglas kids
和贝赛德的学生团结起来
and the Bayside kids to pull together
为正义而战 谁要加入
to fight for what's right. Who's with me?
我想说
Can I just say,
刚开始我对这所学校不太有把握
I wasn't super sure about this school at first,
但和劳伦以及
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表