剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
等一下
Wait.
哥们 拜托
Dude, come on!
-这不公平 -马克 住手
- Not fair! - Mac, stop it!
黛西 安静点
Daisy, be quiet.
别的同学还在考试
The other students are trying to take their quiz.
你好啊 美女 我能请你喝杯饮料吗
Hey, beautiful. Can I buy you a drink?
发生什么了 她答应了吗
What's happening? Is she doing it?
他请她喝饮料了吗
Is he buying her a drink?
有人说他们看到你在举报箱里写了名字
People are saying they saw you put a name in the snitch box.
也许吧 但那又和你没关系
Maybe. Not that it's any of your business.
所以你真的就因为
So you're really going to get me in trouble
你没被一个二缺派对邀请 就让我遭殃吗
just 'cause you didn't get invited to some dumb-ass party?
你做了错事 偷东西
You did the wrong thing and stole.
所以我做了正确的事 告发了你
So I did the right thing, and I told on you.
好
Okay.
30个平板电脑
So 30 iPads.
那是重罪了 对吗
So that's a felony, right?
该死 我可能要在监狱里待几年
Damn, I'm probably going to be in jail for a couple years.
不是很好 不太好
Not ideal. Not ideal at all.
因为我父母都不在
You know, 'cause both of my parents are gone
我照顾我奶奶
and I take care of my grandma.
但你喜欢做正确的事
Oh, but you love doing the right thing.
所以你会插手
So you'll step in.
对 你会给她注射胰岛素
Yeah, you'll give her her insulin shots
填她的医疗文件
and fill out her Medicare paperwork.
捡起她因为有人跟茱迪法官撒谎
Pick up her teeth when she throws them at the TV
而被她摔向电视的假牙
'cause someone tried to lie to Judge Judy.
你都能做到的 对吧
You'll do all those things, right?
真好 谢谢
Cool. Thanks.
哥们 你刚刚的所作所为太恶劣了
Bro, what you just did in there was messed up.
-你知道我爱她 对吗 -不 我爱她
- You know I love her, right? - No, I love her!
我只想看着她蓝色还是棕色的眼睛
All I want to do is stare at her blue or brown eyes!
单数吗
Eye?
-是复数 -我的青天大老爷
- Eyes! - Oh, my God!
你们都不爱她
Neither of you love her!
你们甚至都没听她说过话
You haven't even heard her speak!
她会说话吗 你们都不知道
Can she? You don't know.
我来解决这一切 现在就解决
I'm ending this, now.
不 黛西 你要干什么
No, Daisy! What are you doing?
马克和杰米都喜欢你
Mac and Jamie both like you.
你想和他们中的哪个人参加雅斯敏的派对吗
Do you want to go to Yasmin's party with either of them?
很好 搞定...
Great! Done.
这件蠢事终于结束了 万岁
This whole stupid thing is over. Hurray!
我赢了
I won!
我赢得了帕梅拉的心
I won Pamela's heart!
难以相信你那么做了
I can't believe you just did that!
贝赛德的历史
No one in the history of Bayside
没有一个人破坏过绅士恶作剧决斗
has ever short-circuited a gentlemen's prank war before.
抱歉 我不再需要浪漫的小夜曲了
Oh, sorry, I don't need a romantic serenade anymore.
不过 你能拉一首"婊♥子♥还钱"吗
Actually, can you play "Bitch Better Have My Money"?
你真的告发了德文特吗
So you really snitched on DeVante?
不 别想让我产生负罪感
No. Do not try to guilt-trip me.
关于他家人的悲伤的故事很有可能是编的
That sob story about his family was probably made up.
我赌他真正的奶奶又富有又强壮
I bet his real grandma is, like, rich and hella strong.
你有没有觉得你可能对他太过分了
Do you think you're maybe being kind of hard on him?
他还是我们的一份子
He's still one of us.
为什么大家总是那么说
Why do people keep saying that?
我和他不一样
I'm not like him.
你记得在初中的时候
Do you remember in middle school
你为照班级照编好了辫子
when you got your braids done for class pictures
你想染成粉头发
and you wanted to add pink hair?
你没染是因为你觉得那看起来太黑人了
You didn't 'cause you thought it looked too ghetto,
但我们的老师 温斯顿老师
but then our teacher, Ms. Winston--
该死的温斯顿老师
Freakin' Ms. Winston.
养鸟的穿汗衫的婊♥子♥
对
Right.
她还是叫你普通的没编粉色辫子的"黑人"
She called your regular not-pink braids "Ghetto" anyway.
有的时候人们就像温斯顿老师一样
Sometimes people are just... Ms. Winstons.
一些贝赛德孩子把所有道格拉斯的孩子
Some of the Bayside kids are going to paint all the Douglas kids
当成一个样子 不管我们做了什么
with the same brush, no matter what we do.
德文特做了错事
DeVante did a bad thing.
但你因为其他孩子
But you're blaming him
给你带来的情绪而迁怒于他
for how those other kids are making you feel.
够了 莱克茜 在厕所隔间哭太逊了
Stop it, Lexi. Crying in a bathroom stall is so basic.
莱克茜
Lexi?
是你吗
Is that you?
你
You.
你穿着你彭尼百货买♥♥的
You ruined everything in your JC Penney
"斯特恩老款"毛衣毁了一切
"Stern frump" collection sweater.
是在柯尔百货的凯莉·克拉克森买♥♥的
It's Kelly Clarkson for Kohl's.
你有想过
Did it ever occur to you
也许我对杰米有复杂的感觉
that maybe I have complicated feelings for Jamie
马克和杰米追求帕梅拉的小计划
and that all of Mac and Jamie's little schemes
可能是我追吉米的
to win Pamela's heart existed within a larger scheme
大计划的一部分
for me to win Jamie's?
我怎么可能知道
How could that possibly have occurred to me?
好 那我就敞开天窗说亮话
Okay. Let me break it down for you.
我喜欢吉米
I like Jamie.
过去的11个月
And for the past 11 months,
我一直在找一个完美的机会告诉他
I've been looking for the perfect opportunity to tell him.
如果你不多管闲事
And if you had just minded your own business
让事情正常发展下去
and let it run its course,
马克可能已经追上帕梅拉
Mac would have won Pamela's heart,
吉米会很伤心
Jamie would have been devastated,
我就能在在冰淇淋联谊会上
and I could've swooped in and revealed my feelings
在吉米最脆弱的时候
at the romantic ice cream social
突然出现在他身边
when Jamie was at his most vulnerable.
抱歉 我很想听你说完
I'm sorry, I really want to hear this,
-但我真的得尿尿了 -憋着
- but I do have to pee. - Hold it.
-拜托... -当你插手
- Please... - When you interfered
让帕梅拉过早选择
and made Pamela choose prematurely,
这完全破坏了我的"莱克茜计划"
it completely screwed up my Lexi-con.
"莱克茜计划"是我给我计划起的名字
"Lexi-cons" Are what I call my schemes.
你直接约他出去不是更简单点吗
Well, wouldn't it be easier if you just ask him out?
你真爱批判
You're so judgmental.
我觉得是埃里克偷了平板电脑
I think Eric stole the iPads.
也许你应该让我俩都留校
Maybe you should give us both detention
把我们关在一起
and lock us in the room together,
作为惩罚 我们得亲100次
and as punishment, we have to kiss 100 times.
我不知道该和谁说
I'm not sure who to tell,
但我觉得托德曼现在住在学校了
but I think Toddman lives at the school now.
我看到他拿着澡巾 穿着浴袍
I saw him walking around in a bathrobe
走来走去
holding a shower caddie.
艾莎 你在干什么
Aisha? What are you doing?
你是在翻举报箱吗
Are you busting into the snitch box?
等一下 你为什么这么说 除非...
Wait, why would you do something like that, unless...
你偷了平板电脑
You stole the iPads.
她偷了平板电脑 就是她
She stole them. That's her.
别小声说了 我能听到
Stop whispering. I can hear you.
抱歉 我们必须小声说 这里是图书馆
Sorry, we have to whisper. We're in the library.
我们觉得你是贼
We think you're a thief.
抱歉
Sorry.
这太糟糕了 大家都觉得是我♥干♥的
This sucks. Everyone thinks I did it.
托德曼随时会叫我去他办公室
Like, any minute now, Toddman's going to call me into his office,
每个人都会惊呼一下
and everyone's going to go, "Ooh!"
我就被贴上了贝赛德贼的标签
And I'll be branded the Bayside thief.
-那你准备怎么做 -无所谓
- So what are you going to do? - It doesn't matter.
现在我知道无论我多努力
Now I know that no matter how much I try
拉开与德文特的距离
to distance myself from DeVante,
这些孩子总是把我们当成一样的
these kids are always going to think of us as the same.
你说的对 这所学校都是温斯顿老师
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表