剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
但是贝赛德的学生们不知道我们知道
But the Bayside kids don't know that we know all that.
这太不公平了
It's so unfair.
这简直就像是德文特给我们抹黑
Like, DeVante makes us all look bad.
我现在知道那些
Now I know how pro basketball players
不会劈腿的篮球明星的感受了
who don't cheat on their wives feel.
我们说过一百万次了
We've had this conversation a million times.
他们全都劈腿
They all cheat.
-休·伯德不是 -别说"休·伯德不是"
- Not Sue Bird. - Don't say "Not Sue Bird."
好吧
All right.
我只能说 她爱梅根
She loves Megan. That's all I'm saying.
你知道奇怪的是什么吗
You know what's weird?
我们俩在同一天都遇到了一个女孩 并陷入爱河
How we both met a girl and fell in love on the same day.
-数据统计上来说 这是注定的 -对
- Statistically, it was bound to happen. - True.
我受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
我会把我的批判放在心里
I'd keep my judgmental opinions to myself.
除非你不想挣50美分了
Unless you hate having 50 cents in your pocket.
我不知道你们俩在打什么穷酸赌
I don't know what poor-o bet you two are making,
但艾莎说得没错
but Aisha's right.
贝赛德的交往仪式可没有那么简单
Bayside mating rituals are always more complicated than they seem.
你最好不要插手 顺其自然
Best to stay out of it and let it run its course.
冰淇淋联谊会黄了可太糟糕了
It's too bad about the ice cream social.
本来这将是我和帕梅拉的完美约会
That was gonna be the perfect date for me and Pamela.
等等 你的妹子也叫帕梅拉吗
Wait, your girl's name is Pamela?
我的妹子也叫这名字
That's my girl's name, too.
等等 但那就说明...
Wait, but that means--
我们只需要写一段情人节饶舌了
We only have to write one Valentine's Day rap.
-太好了 -太好了
- Yeah! - Yes.
那是同一个帕梅拉 蠢蛋
It's the same Pamela, idiots!
-不 -不不不 我的妹子是这样的
- Nuh-uh. - No, no, no, My girl is like this.
没错 我的帕梅拉是这样的
Exactly. And my Pamela is like this.
不
No!
伙计们 既然冰淇淋联谊会取消了
Hey, guys! Oh, since the ice cream social is off,
我周五要在我继母的继母的
I'm having a party on Friday night
马里布沙滩小屋举办派对
at my stepmom's stepmom's Malibu beach house.
看看你们有没有收到邀请邮件
So check your email for invites.
我要带帕梅拉去参加派对
I'm taking Pamela to that party.
不 我要带帕梅拉去参加派对
No. I'm taking Pamela to that party.
听着 有一个很合理的解决办法
Hey, look, there's a perfectly reasonable way to settle this.
绅士之间赢取芳心的恶作剧决斗
A winner-take-all gentlemen's prank war for her heart.
-不 -杰米 你没事吧
- No. - Hey, Jamie, are you okay?
还是说某个纯婊♥子♥张开嘴巴
Or did some dumb bitch ruin everything
就毁了你的一切
by opening her dumb-bitch mouth?
马克在这事上比我擅长多了
Mac is so much better at this stuff than me.
有一次他还骗我
You know, one time he tricked me
爱上了他 就为了偷我的车
into falling in love with him so he could steal my car.
天啊 他开那辆敞篷车确实很帅
Damn, he looked good driving that droptop.
看 我还有那种感觉
See? I still feel it.
帕梅拉不选你肯定是疯了
Hey, Pamela would be crazy not to pick you.
你又性感又讨人喜欢
You're so hot and popular.
你就像贾斯汀·比伯 只不过比他年轻一百岁
You're like Justin Bieber if he wasn't, like, 100 years old.
谢谢你 莱克茜
Thank you, Lexi.
黛西 当一个在图享上
Daisy, when somebody who gets paid
靠卖♥♥鬼马小精灵床垫挣到钱的人给你建议
to sell Casper mattresses on Instagram gives you advice,
你就听着
you listen.
你别掺和这事
You should have stayed out of this.
你们有收到雅斯敏的邀请吗
Hey, did you guys get Yasmin's invite?
收到了 这里
Mm, yeah. It's right here.
也许我的被当成垃圾邮件过滤了
Maybe mine went to spam.
她的邮箱地址是上他.鸡鸡大♥师♥.com吗
Is her email address pumpit@penismasters.Biz?
怎么说比较好呢
How do I say this in a nice way?
她没邀请你
She didn't invite you.
但你的衣服很好看
But your shirt is good.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
道格拉斯的孩子都没被邀请
None of the Douglas kids were invited.
-我知道你做了什么 -你不知道 谢谢
- I know what you did. - No, thanks.
我知道你偷了那些平板电脑
I know you stole those iPads,
因为你在道格拉斯就是那样做的
'cause you did the same thing back at Douglas.
那些不是平板电脑 那些是垃圾
Those weren't iPads. Those were garbage.
上面就只有一个应用程序
They only had one app on them
"美国脸书 非俄♥罗♥斯♥造"
called "American Facebook, not from Russia."
特别难出手
They were very hard to sell.
你能做一次对的事 把平板还回去吗
Can you just do the right thing for once and give them back?
你能管好你自己的事吗
Can you just mind your business?
这就是我的事
This is my business.
你让所有道格拉斯的孩子承担了恶名
You're making all the Douglas kids look bad.
我可是橄榄球队的四分卫
I'm the freakin' quarterback of the football team.
我不应该不在派对的邀请名单上
I shouldn't be excluded from parties
-就因为你♥他♥妈♥... -原来是这样
- 'cause your ass don't- - There it is.
这跟做正确的事没关系
So this ain't about doing the right thing,
因为如果是做正确的事
because if it was,
你在道格拉斯就会跟我这么说
you would've brought this up back at Douglas.
但你没有
But you didn't.
所以我很好奇为什么我到了"霍格沃茨"
So I wonder why you're bringing it up
你就提起来了
now that we go to Hogwarts.
不 不是因为这个
No, that's not why,
别弄得这么小题大做
and don't try to make it about that.
是啊 你看 你关心这件事
Yeah, see, you only care about this
只是因为你不想在
'cause you don't want to look bad
你的白人朋友面前的形象不好
in front of your little white friends.
首先 雅斯敏的爸爸有一半波斯血统
First of all, uh, Yasmin's dad is half-Persian.
你偷那些平板电脑是不对的
Look, you stole those iPads, and that's wrong.
是
Yep.
我不会还回去的
And I'm not giving them back.
怎样
Now what?
这样
Now this.
如果你刚刚听到了我之前的对话
This makes sense if you just heard
就能理解我现在这么说了 好吗
the end of my previous conversation, okay?
杰米 帕梅拉在这个班吗
Oh, hey, Jamie. Isn't, uh, Pamela in this class?
我们的绅士恶作剧大战对象吗
The object of our gentlemen's prank war?
是吗 我没意识到
Is she? Hmm. I hadn't realized.
哥们 无意冒犯
Hey, dude, um, no offense,
但你闻起来像狗屎一样
but you smell like hella dog poop.
是啊 那正是我所希望的
Yeah, I should hope so.
我一直在动物救援做志愿者
Oh, I've been volunteering at an animal rescue.
美女 这是给你的
Hey, girl. This is for you.
什么
What?
所以她就准备一直抱着这只狗上课吗
So she's just going to hold a dog all through class?
好了 同学们 狗子们 坐回座位
Okay, students, dogs, take your seats.
你们有一堂课的时间完成测验
You have the whole class to finish your quiz,
因为我要给探探写一封关于
because I need to finish writing an angry letter to Tinder
我收到的回应质量的投诉信
about the quality of the responses I've been getting.
"未来的帕梅拉·斯帕诺"夫人的快递
I have a delivery for a "Future Mrs. Pamela Spano."
玩浪漫
Pretty romantic, huh?
等着听我的诗的
Wait till you hear the poem.
我还得读这首诗
I've been instructed to read this poem.
能不读吗 我们正在考试
Can you not? We're in the middle of a quiz.
"玫瑰是红的 紫罗兰是蓝的
"Roses are red, violets are blue
杰米结婚了 但马克说..."
Jamie is married, but Mac says--"
你好啊 美女
Hey, boo.
该死 你怎么做到的
Damn it! How?
黛西
Daisy!
黛西
Daisy!
和我换座位 我就能坐在帕梅拉旁边了
Switch seats with me so I can sit next to Pamela.
不
No!
她考试呢 别烦她
She's in the middle of a quiz. Leave her alone!
黛西 黛西
Daisy! Daisy!
和我换座位 我就能坐在帕梅拉旁边了 拜托
Switch seats with me so I can sit next to Pamela! Please!
好吧 杰米 换吧
Fine, Jamie! Take it!
只要你俩能闭嘴
Whatever will get you two to shut up!
我想是你赢了
I guess you won.
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表