剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
You sure are putting a lot of eggs
在"对脚没有安全感"上吗
into the "insecure about her feet" basket.
闭嘴 还有97步呢
Shut up, okay? There's 97 more steps.
听说杰米这周末要举办一个盛大的派对
Heard Jamie's having a big party this weekend.
不 不是大派对 只是几个朋友
No, not a big party, just a few friends.
还记得以前
Man, remember how much fun
高中派对有多么有趣吗
high school parties used to be back in the day?
穿着最靓的背心进场
Roll in rocking your most neon tank top,
让DJ开始 然后掌控舞池
tell the DJ to hit it, then dominate the dance floor.
你敢相信那都是30年前的事了吗
Can you believe that was, like, 30 years ago?
不
No.
高中结束后的NBA总决赛
There haven't been 30 NBA championships
都不到30场呢
since high school.
猛禽 勇士 勇士 骑士 勇士 马刺
Raptors, Warriors, Warriors, Cavs, Warriors, Spurs,
热火 热火 五次湖人 公牛 公牛 公牛
Heat, Heat, Lakers five times, Bulls, Bulls, Bulls,
火箭 火箭 公牛 你说得没错
Rockets, Rockets, Bulls-- damn, you're right.
-但我没觉得我老了30岁 -我觉得了
- Hmm. But I don't feel 30 years older. - I do.
我昨天晚上哄杰米睡觉的时候扭到了背
Last night I threw my back out rocking Jamie to sleep.
听着
Hey, listen.
既然雷内还在静修
Since René is still at his retreat,
我可以去你家帮你看着这些孩子
I could swing by your house and help you chaperone.
-我不会在场 -你疯了吗
- I'm not gonna be there. - What are you, nuts?
你不能让一群孩子
You can't leave a bunch of kids
无人看管 待在你漂亮的房♥子里
unchaperoned in your nice house.
我甚至不会在无人看管的情况下
I wouldn't leave them unchaperoned
让这群孩子待在我根本不算房♥子的窝里
in my not-nice not-a-house.
斯莱特 身为父母 如果日后想要
Slater, a parent must plant the seeds of trust
享受信任的大树带来的庇荫
if they ever hope to one day enjoy the shade
那就必须种下信任的种子
of the trust tree's leafy branches.
这是我的编辑从我书里删掉的比喻
That's a metaphor my editor cut from my book
因为太烂了
'cause it was bad.
既然你反正也不会在家里...
Well, um, since you gotta be out of the house anyway, um...
我可能要去看个电影什么的
I was probably gonna go to the movies or something.
不 抱歉 我要出城
Oh, no, sorry, I'm gonna be out of town.
雷内打来电♥话♥ 要我去亚利桑那州看他
René called and asked me to come visit him in Arizona.
你没听我说完
You didn't let me finish.
我要去看电影 因为我有一个约会
I was going to the movies because I have a date.
等等 你邀请我参与你的约会吗
Wait, you were inviting me on your date?
我想我还跟电影院
Oh, so I guess I was also on a date
其他的所有人都算有个约会
with everyone else sitting in the movie theater?
成熟点吧 杰西
Grow up, Jessie.
不 我不是卖♥♥太阳能电池板的 埃里克
No, I am not in the market for solar paneling, Eric.
但是听着 既然你打来了
But listen, while I have you,
你这周六有空吗
what are you doing Saturday night?
我去参加你愚蠢的四人约会
I'll go on your stupid double date.
真的吗 太好了
Really? Oh, great!
不用了 名额满了 废物
Hey, never mind. Slot's been filled, loser.
当然了 我会做调查
Why, yes, I'll hold for the survey.
下一步...
And then the next step--
-快说完了吗 -是的 第99步
- Are we almost done? - Yes, step 99.
我们的计划在一场
Our plan has culminated
无可挽回的争吵中达到高♥潮♥
in a massive un-take-back-able fight.
杰米崩溃地冲向自己的卧室
Jamie retreats to his bedroom, devastated.
最后 第100步
Finally, step 100.
我安慰杰米
I comfort Jamie,
让他想起了我们轻松的友谊和共同的过去
remind him of our easy friendship and shared past,
我们亲吻 杰米自♥由♥了
we kiss, and Jamie's free.
等等 你们为什么要亲
Wait, why do you have to kiss?
为了确定他们真的分手了
Uh, to ensure they're really broken up.
很有道理
Oh, that makes perfect sense.
这个计划太完美了
That's an excellent plan.
谢谢 我说的时候就这么想
Thank you, I thought of it as I was saying it.
就是经典的莱克茜风格
And it's, like, classic Lexi,
和你以前想出来的
like, the evil and diabolical plans
邪恶刻薄计划一样
you used to come up with all the time.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你以前一直都是
You know, you used to be, like,
高冷刻薄
cool and mean,
后来开始变得柔软
and then you kind of went soft.
就像一个饶舌歌♥手有了小孩
Like, after a rapper has a kid
拍了一部假日电影一样
and does a family vacation movie.
什么 我还是高冷刻薄啊
Okay, what? I'm still cool and mean.
我今天可是侮辱了七个人呢 笨蛋
I've insulted, like, seven people today, idiot.
这样就八个了
Ooh, make that eight.
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
最重要的是
What's important is
我要去摩洛哥看迪恩·凯恩
I'm going to see Dean Cain in Morocco.
什么 我还以为是莫伦戈的达恩·库克
What? I thought it was Dane Cook at Morongo.
我就是这么说的啊
That's what I said.
赶紧从教师休息室出去
Hey, get out of the teacher's lounge.
你们怎么搞了一张会议桌进来的
And how the hell did you get a conference table in here?
这房♥子好大
This house is huge.
也许杰米的确很有钱
Maybe Jamie is a rich kid.
是啊 这是在2002年用310万买♥♥的
Yeah, it was purchased back in 2002 for $3.1 million.
怎么了
What?
你来这里之前没有上网搜过这个地址吗
Y'all didn't Google the address before we got here?
抱歉 我很紧张
Sorry, I was nervous,
所以我先灌了点我妈给圣诞节存的唐Q朗姆酒预热
so I pregamed with my mom's Don Q she saves for Christmas.
我没事
I'm fine.
来吧 宝贝
Let's do this, baby.
-她穿了天使翅膀吗 -我不知道
- Is she wearing angel wings? - I don't--I don't know.
黛西 你踩到垃圾桶了
Daisy, your foot is in the trash can.
我可能预热过头了
I may have pregamed too much.
抱歉 伙计 性感的那个我要了
Sorry, pal, dibs on the hot one.
晚上好 女士
Evening, ladies.
你肯定是戴尔德丽
You must be Deirdre.
你比照片上的可爱多了
You're so much cuter than your pictures.
-你好 -你好 我是米歇尔
- Hi. - Hi, I'm Michelle.
Ac
Ac.
你怎么认识戴尔德丽的
So how do you know Deirdre?
她是我的上司
She's my boss.
她说如果我不来参加这次四人约会
She said if I didn't come on this double date
就会有工作上的后果
there would be professional consequences.
太糟了
That's bad.
你应该告诉人事部门
You should tell the HR department.
我们就是人事部门的
We are the HR department.
罗恩 我想说
Ron, can I just say,
你的微笑真是太美了
you have such a beautiful smile?
谢谢
Thank you.
州里削减了我们的牙科保险
The state cut our dental insurance,
所以 趁还有机会好好欣赏吧
so enjoy it while you can.
我的鞋子为什么这么痛
Ow, why are my shoes killing me?
杰米 你前女友们的礼物
Jamie, presents from your ex-lovers.
真奇怪 我等一下再开吧
Oh, weird. I'll open them later.
看 这个已经拆开了
Oh, look. This one's already open.
是霍莉送你的虚拟现实眼镜
Wow, it's an Oculus from Holly.
她给你买♥♥了虚拟现实眼镜
She got you an Oculus?
西恩娜给你买♥♥了湖人快船队的前排座
And Sienna got you floor seats to the Lakers-Clippers game.
真贴心啊
How thoughtful!
这不是你爷爷去世前你去看的最后一场比赛吗
Isn't that the last game you went to before your grandpa passed?
一个湖人妹子抱了抱他
A Laker girl hugged him,
然后她的胸妆蹭了爷爷一脸
and Grandpa got a streak of her boob makeup on his face.
我一直很喜欢西恩娜
I've always liked Sienna.
她作为一名图享拉拉队网红 真的很接地气
For an Instagram cheerlebrity, she was really down to earth.
我得去找黛西了
You know what? I'm gonna go find Daisy.
-我和你一起去 -不
- I'll come with you. - No.
你留着继续开礼物
Stay here and open your presents.
艾莎
Aisha.
等等 你对我生气了
Wait, are you mad at me?
我们的计划很完美
Hey, our scheme is working perfectly.
希望如此 我们超预算四万了呢
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表