剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
你觉得你教会了我什么
What do you think you've taught me?
我不知道 冲浪文化
I don't know-- surf culture.
我有没有给你做过形象大改造
Didn't I give you a makeover once?
-没有 -天呐
- No. - Oh, God.
那我是给谁做了形象改造
Who'd I give a makeover to?
我很高兴这些都过去了
I'm just glad this is all behind us.
我们不必再为了这些不可逾越的
We don't have to fight these huge,
障碍而抗争了
insurmountable obstacles anymore.
我可以暂时在贝赛德做一个平凡的学生
I just get to be a normal kid at Bayside for a while.
是啊
Yeah.
冠状病毒是什么东西
What's coronavirus?
想一起分一杯奶昔吗
Oh, well. Wanna go share a milkshake?
-好啊 -老样子
- Yeah. - The usual.
嘿 你们想喝奶昔吗 黛西请客
Hey, you guys want a milkshake? Daisy's buying.
不 我没请客
No, I'm not buying.
好极了
Yeah!
你们知道我没钱 对吧
You guys know I don't have money, right?
麻烦来杯巧克力奶昔
A chocolate one, please.
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表