剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
You know, when I was your age,
我和电视台长拍了个根除毒品的公益广♥告♥
I did a PSA with the president of NBC that solved drugs.
但是人总会长大
But then you grow up,
然后你就会意识到现实比那复杂多了
and you realize it's a lot more complicated than that.
好吧 可能是我愚钝
Okay, well, maybe I am just a dumb kid,
但你能解释一下那是什么意思吗
but can you explain what that means?
当然 意思就是 你懂的
Sure, it just means that, you know, um,
教育是一个很复杂的政♥治♥问题
education is a really complex political issue
不论做什么都会
where you can't get anything done
像捅了马蜂窝一样
without kicking a hornet's nest.
好吧 不过那是什么意思
Okay, and what does that mean?
什... 捅了马蜂窝吗
W-uh... kicking a hornet's nest?
就是 就是说
It, uh, well, it just means, um,
选举人和说客们会 会很生气
voters and lobbyists can get, like, mad at you.
好吧 不过那意味着什么
Okay, and what does that mean?
总之不是好事
It's bad is what it means.
愤怒的选举人们不会给你投票了
Angry voters won't vote for you,
大企业会转而赞助你的对手
and corporations will give money to your opponent
他们会制♥作♥竞选广♥告♥
where they make campaign ads
把你的照片P成黑白的
where they put you in black and white
配文"扎克·莫里斯 做错某某事
and they go, "Zack Morris, wrong on this thing.
不配为加州之选" 然后你就不能连任了
Wrong for California," And you won't get reelected.
好吧 那又意味着什么
Okay, and what does that mean,
你就失业了吗
like you won't have a job anymore?
也不是 我就回去做性感律师
Uh, no, I'll just go back to being a hot lawyer,
但是 你懂吗 我...我不会是州长了
but, you know, I-I wouldn't be the governor!
-但... -不 拜托 黛西 够了
- But-- - No, please, Daisy, no more.
那到底会怎么样啊
What does that mean?
我会变成一个失败者 懂了吗
I'll be a loser, okay?
没有直升机 没有大游♥行♥
With no helicopter, no parades,
更没有特务机关叫我"金发猎鹰"
no secret service guys calling me the Blond Falcon.
上帝啊 就因为这个吗
Oh, God. Is that it?
不会吧
That can't be it.
你知道你该做什么
You know what you have to do.
我过来色♥诱♥你♥爸♥
I came here to seduce your father
以防万一他没做正确的事
just in case he didn't do the right thing.
跟你说了我的主意不蠢
Told you my idea wasn't stupid.
*但现在我明白*
*But noooow I see*
谢谢大家
Thank you!
谢谢 你们中只有一个种族歧视者
Thank you. Only one of you is racist.
人有三急
I had to pee!
嗨 还是我 州长扎克
Hi. Governor Zack again.
关于那壁画的事 我还有点补充发言
I just have a little addendum to the, uh, mural thing.
不是什么大事
Um, no big deal,
我会签署一份行政令
but I'm just gonna be signing a executive order
未来三年内不允许
putting a three-year freeze
开办或关闭任何学校
on all school openings and closures
直到有委员会调查
until a committee can investigate
公立教育的现状
the current state of public education
并提出一个可行的改革方案
and offer a workable plan for reform.
我知道有些人可能会觉得不满...
Now, I know some people may be upset by--
好吧
Okay, uh,
收到一条短♥信♥说我被起诉了
getting a text that I'm being sued.
被 很多人
By, uh, multiple people.
还有很多公♥司♥
And companies.
那只是条新闻提醒
Oh, that just a CNN alert,
但的确是关于我被各种起诉了
but it is about me being sued more.
算了 这都不重要
Look, you know, it doesn't matter.
重要的是 这些孩子会留在贝赛德
The point is, these kids are staying at Bayside.
没有道格拉斯也就没有贝赛德
-说得好 -孩子们会留下
- Whoo! Yes! - That's what's up.
我还想感谢今天每一个提醒了我的人
And I wanna thank everyone who reminded me today
做正确的事
that doing the right thing
不必那么复杂
doesn't have to be complicated.
你现在一定觉得自己很愚蠢
Boy, you must feel like a real idiot right now.
什么 什么...谁...谁在说话
What? What--who-who's talking?
我说 你现在一定觉得自己...
I said, boy, you must feel like a real idiot--
有瓢虫...
Ladybug...
在我嗓子眼里
Down my throat.
那么 我们明天见了
So I guess I'll see you tomorrow
又会是贝赛德平凡的一天
for another normal day at Bayside.
我想是吧 我还是不敢相信我们做到了
I guess so--I still can't believe we did it.
黛西 是你做到的
Daisy, you did it.
我指的不只是那场罢♥课♥
And I'm not just talking about the walkout.
从我们来这里开始
From the day that we got here,
你就发现这学校不公平
you know that this place was unfair,
而且你没有闭口不言
and you wouldn't shut up about it.
看看你做的一切
But look what you did.
你改变了这里
You changed it.
是啊 我做到了
Yeah, I did.
我真高兴我们又是最好的朋友了
I'm just so happy we're best friends again.
我懂 没有你在身边
I know, I mean, it's been so annoying
告诉我该做什么 真的太讨厌了
not having you around to tell me what to do.
说实话
Like, be honest.
我跟杰米的事 是我错得离谱吗
Did I make a huge mistake with Jamie?
艾莎 你不需要我告诉你怎么做
Aisha, you don't need me to tell you what to do.
-你可以的 -没错
- You got this. - Yeah.
那我就成熟一点 给他点空间
So I'll be mature and give him space.
不 别傻了 去告诉他你的感受
No, stop being an idiot and go tell him how you feel!
天 这又是宏波炉事件重演
God, this is the macrowave all over again.
-我去跟他谈谈 -这就对了
- I'm gonna go talk to him. - Yes!
嗨 你的演讲令人印象深刻
Hey. That was quite a speech.
是啊 现在人人恨我入骨
Yeah. Everyone hates my guts now.
你确定你想被人看见
You sure you wanna be seen
和全校最刻薄的女生说话吗
talking to the meanest girl in school?
你故意让全校都讨厌你
You made the whole school hate you
是为了促成一件好事
for a good cause.
那是我见过最无私的事
That's like the nicest thing I've ever seen anyone do.
对 我是为了促成一件好事
Yeah, that is why I did it,
但事实是
but the truth is,
那个刻薄的女孩并没有消失
that mean girl isn't dead and gone.
她仍是我的一部分 她随时会出现
She's still a part of me, and she can show up anytime.
比如说我饿了的时候
Like if I'm hungry
或者有人邀请我去看他们愚蠢的即兴表演
or someone asks me to go to their stupid improv show.
没关系
It's okay.
我喜欢全部的莱克茜
I like the whole Lexi.
真的吗
You do?
闭嘴
Shut up.
不 你才闭嘴
No, you shut up.
我也是
Me too.
麦克斯 实际上 我说了加芝士
Oh, Max, actually, I ordered cheese on mine.
看眼你的口袋
Take a look in your pocket.
这地方有哪天不奇怪的吗
Does this place ever stop being weird?
我承认 我从没想过会这么说
I gotta admit-- never thought I'd say this,
但抗♥议♥活动挺好玩的
but protesting is fun.
有点像是霸凌反派
Sort of like bullying evil.
而且 我全程参与了 还挺酷的
Plus, I got all my steps in, so that was cool.
很高兴在外面看见你
Well, it was good to see you out there.
我为我们骄傲
I'm proud of us.
我们高中毕业后都成长了很多
We've all really grown up since high school.
你做正确的事的时候真是太性感了
Oh, it was so hot when you did the right thing.
我们转移阵地去直升机上吧
Let's go do this in a helicopter
-趁我们还停得下来 -嗯 你掌控全局
- while we still can. - Oh, yeah, you got it,
-"金发猎鹰" -嗷呜
- Blond Falcon. - Oh...rarr!
-嗨 -嗨 黛西
- Hey. - Hey, Daisy.
-嗨 -嗨 兄弟
- Hi. - Hey, buddy.
-今天干得漂亮 -你也是
- Nice job today. - You too.
我很高兴你们会留下
I'm really happy you guys are staying.
为了我自己好
For my own sake.
有时候我觉得你教会我很多事
Sometimes I think that you've taught me
就像我也教了你不少一样
almost as much as I taught you.
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表