剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
需要再签署其他一叠文件
a whole other set of paperwork to restart this hearing.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
谢谢你们的帮助 伙计们
Thanks so much for your help, guys.
我会在你们的任务兔兔主页上
I'll be sure to leave positive reviews
给五星好评
on your TaskRabbit pages.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你会参加我的独角戏吧
So you'll be at my one-man show, right?
不会 谢谢
No. Thank you.
听证会重开
The hearing is back on.
但我们已经赢了啊
But we already won.
这关乎一个学生的未来
We are talking about a kid's future here,
我们至少要给他一个公平的机会
and we're at least gonna give him a fair shot.
如果要我给出供述
Well, if I'm giving my statement,
我需要我的供述手杖
I will need my statement cane.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
我们知道你周五根本没有去看剧
We know you weren't at the play on Friday.
如果我们放出这张照片
And if we release this photo, your career
你的高中戏剧评论生涯就完了
as a high school theater critic is over.
但是评论是我的使命啊
But criticism is my calling,
我不能去当食物评论家
and I can't be a food critic.
我对所有食物过敏
I'm allergic to every food.
好吧
Fine.
你们要什么
What are your demands?
你妈妈得跟我去约会
Your mom has to go on a date with me.
-什么 -什么 马克
- What? - What? Mac!
抱歉 本能反应 你不欠我们什么
Sorry, it's an instinct. You owe us nothing.
-不 还是不对 -抱歉
- No, still wrong. - Sorry.
好了 我们准备好战斗了
Okay. We're ready to fight.
不用了
There's no need.
泰纳说他夸大了说辞
Tanner said he exaggerated his story.
听证会结束了
The hearing is off.
为什么没有人来告诉我
Well, why didn't anybody come get me?
瞧瞧我得了关节炎的小手
Look at my tiny arthritic hand.
以及 作为撒谎的惩罚
Also, as punishment for lying,
泰纳要留堂两星期
Tanner will receive a two-week suspension
以及必须参加我的播客
and will have to appear on my podcast.
拜托 伙计们
Come on, guys.
不 拜托
No, please!
我宁愿上电椅
I'd rather get the chair!
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- Okay. I love you. - Love you too.
D 你做到了
Hey, D, you did it.
不
No.
这都是你们的功劳 谢谢
This was all you guys. Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
我也想早点无私地帮助你
I wanted to selflessly help you sooner,
但是黛西逼我做付费电♥话♥
but Daisy made me be a pay phone.
我很高兴这一切结束了
I am so happy this is over.
但真的吗
But is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
恐怕贾德才刚开始
I'm afraid Jade is just getting started.
这还没有结束 托德曼 我才刚开始
This isn't over, Toddman. I am just getting started.
开始 我知道
Started. I know.
我们刚刚就在说这个呢
We were just actually talking about that.
-好吧 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
我很抱歉
Um...I'm so sorry.
我那么说只是因为我知道我喜欢你
I only said what I said 'cause I knew that I liked you
我不知道你是不是也喜欢我
and I didn't know if you felt the same way.
是我很愚蠢地说...
I was the one who was dumb for saying--
你知道吗 算了
You know what? Save it.
因为你说得对
Because you're right.
我是很帅
I am hot,
有时候我是很蠢
and sometimes I can be dumb,
就比如说现在
like right now, for instance.
我蠢到觉得我们那完美的一天
I'm being dumb enough to think that the amazing day
意义远远超过一条恶劣的短♥信♥
we just had together means more than one bad text.
需要硬币
杰西说得对
Jessie was right.
没有手♥机♥
Without phones,
孩子们都变成性驱使的毒虫了
the kids have become drug-addled sex fiends.
看在上帝的分上
For the love of God,
赶紧把手♥机♥还给孩子们
we've got to give the children their phones back!
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表