剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
Time out.
她显然觉得我做不到
She obviously thinks I can't do it,
但是不用慌 我可以
but no need to freak out. I'm cool!
我不希望你赶得很吃力
I just don't want you to struggle to catch up.
-你不可能... -别教我可能做什么
- You couldn't possibly- - Don't tell me what I'm possible of!
当然了 那你就做作业吧
Sure, why don't you do the assignment?
听起来不错
Sounds great.
哥们 你太傻了
Dude, you are so dumb.
还有莫里斯先生
Oh, and Mr. Morris?
如果黛西要延期交
If Daisy gets an extension,
那说明你也有时间看完那本书
that means you have time to read the book, too.
不
Noooo!
等等 你要让我们组队吗
Wait, are you partnering us up?
不
No.
你没有张贴名单
Have you not posted the roster
是因为你不乐意让一个女孩
because you have a problem with a girl
加入橄榄球队吗
being on the football team?
你躲在这里
Were you hiding in here
一直等着戏剧化地和我对峙吗
waiting to like dramatically confront me?
因为其他椅子效果都不好
'Cause it doesn't work with these chairs.
需要用高椅子才有效果
You need one of those tall chairs for that.
回答问题
Answer the question!
嗯 我想我...
Yeah, I guess I...
是有点不乐意
kinda have a problem with it.
我还要说几遍
How many times do I have to say this?
女人能做到男人所做的一切
A woman can do everything a man can do,
当然了除了欣赏托德·菲利普斯的电影
except enjoy the films of Todd Phillips!
我不是觉得艾莎不行 真的
It's not that I think Aisha sucks, I don't!
我觉得她很厉害 我只是...
I thinks she's great! I'm just...
真心担心她会受伤
genuinely worried she might get hurt.
想要保护她
Trying to protect her.
拜托 我这是好的性别歧视
Come on, I'm being sexist in a good way!
斯莱特 保护艾莎不是你的职责
Slater, it's not your job to protect Aisha.
如果她有能力留在队伍里
And if she's good enough to be on the team,
那她就应该留下
then she should be!
让数据来决定
Let the stats decide.
你说得没错
Yeah, you're right.
我也喜欢我的数据
Ooh, and I love me some stats.
我在高中的QB值是116
You know, my QB rating was 116 back in high school.
我还保留了
And I even kept stats
当初和我亲热的所有女孩数据
on all the girls I made out with back in the day.
你想看看吗
You wanna see?
这里有...詹妮弗 金吉尔
We've had... Jennifer, Ginger,
那个前男友是黑帮的小妞
that chick whose ex was in the mob,
-你还记得她吗 -再见 斯莱特
- you remember her? - Bye, Slater.
那个列...你说什么 还没到精彩的呢
That pi--what you mean? It's getting good!
列支敦士登的公主
The princess from Liechtenstein.
还有你
You!
现在听见我大声说出来
You know, hearing it out loud...
我可能不该把这些东西
this might not be the best thing for me
带在身上
to be carrying around.
戏剧帮 兰迪 我们应该搞个睡衣派对
斯潘塞 我们嗨起来 还要点好多寿司
詹娜 德文特你来吗
德文特离开了群聊
德文特离开了群聊
我不小心退出群聊无数次了
I mean, I've done that accidentally like a billion times.
闭嘴 斯潘塞
Oh, shut up, Spencer.
非朋友
"Not buddy."
马克
Hey, Mac.
我很抱歉让你也要做作业
Look, I'm sorry you have to do the assignment too.
只是我很讨厌别人对我期望很低
It's just, I hate when people have low expectations for me.
别人觉得我跟不上时
When someone thinks I can't keep up,
只会让我更想证明他们是错的
it just makes me want to prove them wrong.
我不懂 你竟然要求做作业
I don't get it. You asked for homework.
所以你都不在意没人对你抱任何期望吗
So you don't care that no one ever expects anything from you?
大家对我期望很高
People expect plenty from me.
聪明的计谋 酷炫的歌♥单
Cool schemes, dope playlists...
这个步伐
this walk.
走得好棒 马克
Sweet walk, Mac!
马克 那个老师并不相信你病了
Mac, that teacher didn't believe you were sick.
她只是不指望你会做作业
She just didn't expect you to do the work.
没人指望
No one does.
我听说初中时 他们没有让你留级
I heard in middle school, instead of holding you back,
而是特地为你编了个新的成绩等级
they made up a new grade just for you.
什么
What?
不 他们没有
No, they didn't.
只是个正常的"V级"
It was just the normal "Aiventh" Grade
而且很牛
and it rocked.
你真看不出他们为了你把标准降低了多少吗
You really can't see how much they lower the bar for you?
没有人为了我降低标准 老兄
Nobody is lowering the bar for me, dude.
bar有标准和律师考试的意思
事实上 我爸说我甚至都不用考
In fact, my dad said I didn't even have to take it.
只要我想 我随时可以做律师
I can just be a lawyer whenever I want.
但你都不想做成些什么吗
But don't you ever want to accomplish anything?
你那么聪明 能想出这么多借口
I mean, you're smart enough to pull off all these scams.
为什么不真的努力一下
Why not actually try?
你知道吗
You know what?
就算你想 我觉得你也做不到
Even if you wanted to, I don't think you could.
别告诉我我能做什么
Don't tell me what I'm good at!
看吧
See?
你不想证明我是错的吗
Don't you want to prove me wrong?
我可能有些事情要想一下
I guess I got some things to think about.
伤心步走得好酷 马克
Cool sad walk, Mac!
艾莎·加西亚 首发四分卫 高二
我的天哪 我拿下了四分卫
Oh, my God. I got quarterback!
赢了杰米
Over Jamie?
对 我做到了 面对失败吧 废物们
Yes, I did it! Suck it, losers!
我是说
I mean...
谢谢
thank you.
你做了正确的事 我为你感到骄傲
You did the right thing. I'm proud of you.
谢谢 我也为自己骄傲
Ah, yeah, thanks. Me too.
但为你骄傲吗 肯定也是的
But of you? Ha ha, totally.
这是我要上的体育课吗 我得走了
Is that...the gym... that I need to teach? I gotta go.
-不 -我好伤心
- Oh, no. - I'm so sad.
宝贝 过来
Honey? Come here.
-好不公平 -是的
- Oh, it's just not fair. - No.
崔克斯麦片广♥告♥里有只兔子想骗走小孩的麦片 但总是失败
崔克斯麦片停产了 那只兔子从没吃到过麦片
They discontinued Trix, and the rabbit never got to have any.
现在他永远吃不到了
And now he never will!
好 我没事了
Whoo, okay. I'm good.
这又是什么
What's all this then?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我不是四分卫
I'm not quarterback?
在崔克斯停产的同一天
On the same day as the Trix thing.
你看起来不太舒服
Hey, you look rough.
我昨晚通宵写读书报告
I stayed up all night working on my report,
但我快写完了
but I'm almost done.
如果我能让生物老师相信我腹泻了
If I can convince my bio teacher that I have diarrhea,
我就能在厕所躲一早上 把报告写完
I can hide in the bathroom all first period and finish.
我是不是听到了腹泻
Did I hear "Diarrhea"?
如果你没有医保 我们能帮你买♥♥药
We can get you medicine if you don't have insurance.
-我没事 -拜托
- I'm fine. - Oh, please!
我们真的想帮忙
We really want to help!
我们有打字课 舞会穿的裙子
We have typing classes, prom dresses,
还有玉米罐头 拜托
cans of corn? Please!
昨天橄榄球队名册出来后 你见过杰米吗
Have you seen Jamie since the football roster went up yesterday?
你会担心他生气吗
Are you nervous he'll be pissed?
不会 这在道格拉斯也发生过
Nah, this happened back at Douglas.
他们先是生气
They'll be annoyed at first,
然后塞一堆卫生巾进我的柜子
then they'll shove a bunch of tampons in my locker,
然后他们就算了
and then they'll get over it.
我们在球场上解决
We work it out on the field.
老兄 你不是首发四分卫 太糟糕了
Dude, it's messed up you're not starting quarterback.
看吧
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表