剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
I'm Jessie Spano. Now, get out of my office.
合十
Namaste.
大伙儿 听我说
Guys, listen.
我们不能所有人的话都听
We can't do everyone's ideas.
我们怎么能边高唱"没有公正就没有和平"
How are we supposed to chant "No justice, no peace"
边起沉默之誓
while we're taking a vow of silence?
我有办法
I know a way.
你又是哪个学校的
Whoa! What school are you from?
喂 小婊砸小混混们
Attention, sluts and losers.
我有个通知要说
I have an announcement.
会议结束了 因为我注意到
This meeting is over because it has come to my attention
你们每个人都逊爆了
that every single one of you sucks ass.
什么
What?
这所学校在道格拉斯学生们进来的那天
This school lost whatever made it great
就失去了一所好学校的资本
the day the Douglas kids showed up
大家开始假惺惺地做朋友
and everyone started pretending to be fake-ass friends,
即使我们心里都讨厌彼此
even when we clearly hate each other!
你瞎说 塔米卡是我的朋友
That's not true. Tamika's my friend.
得了吧 你又不是真心关心她
Oh, yeah, right, you don't really care about her.
她当然关心我 我也关心她
Yeah, she does. And I care about her too.
我拿她的排便习惯开玩笑
And if I make fun of her bathroom habits,
只是因为我嫉妒她排便那么规律
it's just because I'm jealous of her regularity.
你们都在自我欺骗
You're all fooling yourselves.
如果你们真的是朋友
If you were really friends,
你们是会答应一起罢♥课♥的
you would have agreed to the walkout.
相反 你们都只会坐在这儿
Instead, you're just sitting around
像一堆穿着gap折扣运动衫
like a bunch of garbage bags full of potato salad
装满了土豆沙拉的垃圾袋
stuffed into Gap outlet sweaters.
就是说你呢 柯尔特
And I'm lookin' at you, Colt.
这件运动衫是格雷格送我的生日礼物
This was a birthday present from Greg.
我亲手织的 他穿着很好看
I knitted it for him. And he looks amazing in it.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
继续嘘我啊
Keep booing me!
那是我在吞下你们的嘘声
That's me eating your boos.
你们的嘘声滋养了我 你们这群小婊...
It feeds me, you basic bitche--
好了 好了 听我说
Okay, that's enough. Listen.
我觉得莱克茜说得不对
I think Lexi's wrong.
我觉得我们真心关爱彼此 我们是好朋友
I think we do care about each other and we are good friends.
现在一点钟到了 我罢♥课♥
Now, it's 1:00, and I'm walking out.
谁和我一起
Who's with me?
一起
Yeah!
你可以吗
Are you gonna be okay?
我憋得住
I'll hold it.
黛西 这棒极了
Daisy, this is amazing.
你做到了
You did it.
你可以的
You've got this.
知道吗...
You know...
我刚来贝赛德的时候
when I first came to Bayside,
绝对想不到会有这一刻
I could never have imagined this moment--
两所学校的学生们肩并着肩
standing side-by-side,
每一个人都为了集体在奋斗
each of us fighting for all of us.
确保每个人都能得到体面教育
The only way to make sure
的唯一办法
everyone gets a decent education
就是让大家命运相连
is to tie our fates together,
一起反抗
to reject the idea that any kid deserves more
教育歧视
than any other,
反抗各种歧视
that any person is more valuable than--
他来了 全世界最重要的人 我爸爸
He's here, the most important man in the world, my daddy!
他来拯救世界了
He's here to save the day.
我天呐
Oh, my God!
马克 你真把这事儿办成了
Mac, you actually pulled it off.
你把加尼福尼亚州长
You got the Governor of California
请来了我们的抗♥议♥活动
to come to our protest!
今天我在这里 不是作为一个家长
I'm here today not as a parent
也不是一名政客
or a politician.
我在这里
I'm here as a man
是因为我想站在历史的正确一边
who wants to be on the right side of history.
每一个孩子都值得优良的教育
Every kid deserves a good education.
过去并非总是如此 但教育歧视止于今日
It hasn't always been the case, but that stops today.
今天我们站起来说
Today we stand up and say,
"我们知道未来的模样
"We know what the future looks like.
就是这样"
It looks like this."
道格拉斯与贝赛德
永远的朋友
-这只是幅壁画 -谢谢大家
- It's just a mural. - Thank you.
-谢谢大家 -哼
- Thank you. - Hmm.
谢谢大家 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
道格拉斯与贝赛德
永远的朋友
没人想要这壁画 它什么用都没有
Hey, no one wanted this, and it does nothing.
刚才他妈发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
我爸太逊了
What just happened is my dad sucks.
请勿触摸油漆 它还没干
Please don't touch the paint. It's not dry.
谢谢各位前来
Okay, thank you for coming out.
天佑加州
God bless California.
我爸不能这样对我们
My dad can't do this to us.
等着瞧他发现我爸是谁的时候吧
Just wait until he finds out who my dad is.
妈的
Damn it!
兄弟 你得振作起来
Hey, buddy, you gotta get it together.
你♥爸♥刚才的行为 不论他是否自知
What your dad just did, whether he knows it or not,
让事情糟糕了百倍
just made everything a billion times worse.
如果他就这样在揭开那幅
'Cause if he leaves after unveiling
自我感觉良好但一点没用的壁画后离开
that feel-good, do-nothing mural,
那么这些人都会
then all these people are gonna leave
什么都没做却感觉良好地离开
feeling good and doing nothing!
可以走了吗 我们走吧 行了
Ready to go? Let's go. Okay.
天呐 他要走了 我需要有人拖住他
Oh, God, he's leaving. I need someone to buy us time.
我可以
I got this.
喂 现在我要献唱一曲
Uh, yo, I'm gonna sing a song now,
如果你在表演结束前离开 你在种族歧视
and if you leave before it's over, you're a racist.
好 我们只有一次挽救局面的机会
Okay, we have one shot to fix this.
我需要你想个毕生最棒的计划
So what I need from you is the scheme of a lifetime.
戴假发 改口音 或者换上一件
I'm talking wigs, accents. Maybe you'll dress up
红色鸡尾酒礼服扮成你妈妈色♥诱♥你♥爸♥
as your mom and seduce your dad in a red cocktail dress.
我不知道 我不擅长这些
I don't know! I'm bad at these!
但是你擅长 我们只需要一个
But you're not. We just need a plan
能留住你♥爸♥并使他回心转意的计划
to keep your dad here and change his mind.
不 我没法思考 我...等等
No, I can't think. I--wait, wait.
行吧
Okay.
这计划很疯狂 但或许正好有用
This is so crazy, it juuust might work.
求你挽救一下局面吧 爸爸
Please fix it, Daddy.
爸 求你了
Daddy, please!
这就是你的计划
This was your scheme?
你那愚蠢的壁画什么用都没有
Your stupid painting doesn't do anything.
他们不能只在画里有学上 除非...
They can't go to school in a painting, unless--
你有"神笔马良"的技术吗
do you have "Harold and the Purple Crayon" technology?
没有
No.
我也不觉得你有
I didn't think so.
我知道你想要我做更多
I know you wanted more,
但只是为了让那幅蠢画获批
but even to get that stupid painting approved,
我就找了很多人帮忙
I had to call in a bunch of favors.
你要我尽我所能
You asked me to do everything I could,
不管你喜不喜欢结果 我都尽力了
and like it or not, I did.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但是...
But...
事情怎么会是那样
how could that be possible?
你好 我是黛西 学生会主席
Hi. Daisy. Sophomore class president.
你是州长 你手握大权
You're the governor. You have so much power.
听着
Listen.
我理解
I get it.
当你还是个孩子
When you're a kid,
做正确的事好像真的很简单
doing the right thing seems really simple.
我在你们的年纪
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表