剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
It's over.
谢谢你们的难过
It's nice that you feel bad,
但是六周后 你们的人生还是一样
but in six weeks your life is going to be the exact same.
我 艾莎和其他道格拉斯的孩子
Me and Aisha and all the other Douglas kids
都要走了 你们都无能为力
will be gone, and there's nothing we can do about it.
猜猜谁能留在贝赛德了
Guess who's staying at Bayside?
-你的进展怎么样 -没戏
- How'd your thing go? - Bad.
什么叫你要留在贝赛德了
What do you mean you're staying at Bayside?
我和斯莱特教练发现了一个漏洞
Coach Slater and I figured out a loophole.
他给了我泰格·伍兹前妻的
He awarded me the Tiger Woods Ex-wife Scholarship
女性忠实高尔夫运动员奖学金
for Faithful Female Golfers.
我只要这学期打高尔夫球
All I got to do is play golf this spring,
不要插足任何人的婚姻
not bring up anybody's marriage,
就能在这里留到毕业
and I can stay until I graduate.
什么 你就要这么抛弃我吗
What? So, you're just going to abandon me?
是你要我抗争的 我就抗争了
You told me to fight, so I fought.
你也可以这么做
You can do the same thing.
我们肯定能找到办法...
I'm sure that we can find a way for--
就算我们能 那德文特呢
Even if we could, what about DeVante?
还有其他被这件事影响的道格拉斯学生呢
Or all the other Douglas kids getting screwed over by this?
你知道吗
You know what?
我以为我改变了这里的一些事
I thought I changed things around here, but I didn't.
但是唯一发生的事就是这地方改变了我们
The only thing that happened was that this place changed us.
这里让你变得自私 让我变得轻言放弃
It made you selfish and me a quitter.
她们在用西班牙语互相吼了
Uh-oh, they're yelling in Spanish.
莱克茜 这是假设我们是西班牙人的种族歧视
Lexi, that's racist just to assume that's Spanish.
我受够了 我不想再在这里
I'm done. I don't want to be here
待六个月 六秒都不想
six more weeks or even six more seconds.
我不要待在贝赛德了 我放弃了
I'm ending my time at Bayside. I give up.
黛西
Daisy!
她不在这里
She isn't here.
她也不在图书馆
She wasn't in the library either.
我去女子储藏室看了看
I checked the girls' locker room.
她也不在浴室 但是我安放了监控摄像头
She wasn't in the showers, but I placed a security camera
以免她突然回来
in case she comes back.
那能连到我手♥机♥的一个应用上
It's connected to this app on my phone.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
我们得找到她
We need to find her.
听起来她要干一些很糟糕的事
It sounded like she's going to do something really bad.
艾莎
Hey, Aisha.
我现在没空聊我们俩的事
I can't talk about us right now.
不不不 是黛西
No, no, no, it's Daisy.
我刚刚看到她哭着冲进了托德曼的办公室
I just saw her running to Toddman's office crying.
那是草药吗
Is that herb?
天啊 你想被开除吗
Oh, my God, are you trying to get expelled?
不要再靠近我了 不然我真的会动手
Don't come any closer or I'll do it.
我有一个问题
Hey, I have a question.
没有愚蠢的问题
Well, there are no stupid questions.
只有愚蠢的提问者
Only stupid askers.
这一切感觉进展都很快
This feels like it's moving really fast.
我们也许应该慢一点
Should we maybe just take a beat
再好好聊一聊
and have a larger conversation
长♥期♥来说怎样对这些孩子好
about what's best for the kids long-term?
我省掉了繁文缛节
Uh-oh. I cut through the red tape
快速搞定了很多事
and got something done too quickly?
赶紧报♥警♥吧 开玩笑的 他们都认识我
Call the police! Just kidding, they all know me.
只不过...我们不能把这件事搞砸了
It's just... we can't mess this up.
这关系到孩子们的未来
Kids' futures are at stake.
我同意
Oh, I agree.
不过你是贝赛德的校长
But you are the Principal of Bayside,
所以你也许应该关心的是他们的未来
so you should probably focus on their futures.
除非你不想要这份工作了
Unless you don't want that to be your job anymore.
好吧 好吧
Oh, okay, okay.
也许我们应该先标注一下这件事 然后...
Maybe we should just put a pin in this and circle...
明早...再说
back in the...morning.
你是一个油腻的女巫
You are a greasy witch.
-你说什么 -你听得很清楚
- Excuse me? - You heard me!
你根本不在乎道格拉斯 还有你要
You don't give a damn about Douglas or any of the kids
干出贝赛德的孩子 你就希望他们走
you're kicking out of Bayside. You just want them gone.
你这个油腻的女巫 该死
Y-you greasy witch! God damn it.
我想不出别的骂人话了
I can't think of another insult.
我太生气了
I'm so mad!
当你和你那恶劣的儿子
I should have said this back
想要让德文特被开除的时候就该这么说了
when you and your terrible son tried to get DeVante expelled.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
我现在要说出来 你要是这么做
I'm saying it right now. You want to do this,
就得先过我这一关
you're going to have to get through me first.
因为上帝保佑
Because so help me God,
我不会让你再伤害他和其他任何我的孩子
I will not let you hurt him or any of my kids ever again,
你这个油腻的女巫 该死
you greasy witch--damn it.
-另外一个词是什么... -该走了
- Oh, what's another word-- - Okay, it's time to go.
该走了
Time to go.
你没事吧 T先生
You all right Mr. T?
你喷了一顿一个白人女人
So, you're just going to rile up a white lady
然后把她丢给我
and leave me here with her?
我当时失控了
I was unhinged back there.
我吼了一个女人
I screamed in a woman's face.
为了什么
And for what?
他们还是会把你送回那所该死的学校
They're still going to send you back to that terrible school,
我可能还会丢了工作
and I probably just lost my job.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
为了我
For me.
看来有人赢得了一顿菲力鱼排
I think someone just earned himself a Fillet-O-Fish.
好了
All right now,
你速度有点快了
you're going a little fast.
我真的会 我想要被开除
I'll do it. I want to get expelled.
你这是从哪里来的
Where'd you even get that?
麦克斯的停车场有一个售卖♥♥机
There's a pop-up dispenser in the parking lot of The Max.
黛西 我我知道你对我很生气
Daisy. I know that you're mad at me,
但是不要放弃你的未来
but don't throw away your future.
我没有生气 我受够了
I'm not mad. I'm done.
我尽我所能想把这个地方
I put everything I could into changing this place
变得更好 我失败了
to make it better, and I failed.
我改变不了贝赛德 我改变不了世界
I can't change Bayside. I can't change the world.
我甚至改不了我的铃♥声♥
I can't even change my own ringtone.
是《多嘴先生》
It's "Mr. Bombastic."
你当然改变了贝赛德
Of course, you've changed Bayside.
你改变了我
I mean, you've changed me.
我刚刚在白宫花了一整天帮你呢
I just spent my whole day at the White House helping you.
三个月前 我都不知道帮忙是什么
Three months ago, I didn't even know what helping was.
我们还聊了文件 我还排队了
We talked about paperwork. I waited in a line.
黛西 我坐了优步优享
Daisy, I rode in an Uber X.
我们已经不像你刚来时的那样了
We are not the same people we were when you got here.
而且 你还帮助德文特免于被开除
And plus, you helped save DeVante from getting expelled.
没有你的支持
And I never would have won that talent show
我也不可能赢下那才艺秀
without you backing me on the upright base.
你还在没有人为道格拉斯学生说话时
And you fought for the Douglas kids
勇敢地站了出来
when no one else was.
这场战斗还没结束 因为现在
And this fight's not over because now
我们都是愿意和你一起战斗的人
we're the type of people who want to fight with you.
-是的 -没错
- Yes. - That's right.
谢谢 我需要这些鼓舞
Thanks, I needed that.
你们说得对
And you're right.
我们要赢只能靠
The only way we're going to win this
我们齐心协力
is if we do it together.
-来 -我真为你自豪
- Come here. - I'm so proud of you.
我爱你们
Oh, I love you guys.
艾莎
Hey, Aisha,
我们能聊聊我之前的疯狂之举吗
can we talk about that sort of insane thing I did earlier?
不用了 我很乐于假装那一切都没发生过
No need. I'm perfectly happy pretending that never happened.
听着 我爱假装
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表