剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
*I'm the love that you've looked for*
*奔向我 然后私奔*
*Run to me and escape*
对不起 我毁了这场舞会
Hey, sorry I ruined the dance.
我只是需要做正确的事
I just had to do the right thing.
没关系
It's okay.
我们不需要另一个贝赛德怪兽了
We don't need another entitled Bayside monster.
所以 波兹·马龙生气了吗
So was Post Malone mad?
不 他甚至都没来
No, he was never even here.
什么
What?
他是出了白金唱片的艺术家
He's a platinum recording artist.
他是不会来学校的体育馆参加舞会的
He's not gonna play a dance at a school gym.
那如果我没有打断的话 你会怎么做
So what would you have done if I didn't interrupt you?
我不知道 还好你打断我了
I don't know. Good thing you did.
*我觉得还不错*
*I thought it wasn't half bad*
*是的 我喜欢凤梨奶霜酒*
*Yes, I like pi?a coladas*
*喜欢被雨水淋湿*
*And getting caught in the rain*
*我也不太喜欢健康的食物*
*I'm not much into health food*
*我喜欢喝香槟*
*I am into champagne*
*我一定要在明天中午与你见面*
*I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon*
*并省去所有的繁文缛节*
*And cut through all this red tape*
*在名为欧玛莉的酒吧*
*At a bar called O'Malley's*
*我们将在那计划私奔*
*Where we'll plan our escape*
*所以我满怀希望地等待*
*So I waited with high hopes*
*然后她走了进来*
*Then she walked in the place*
*我一瞬间就认出了她的笑容*
*I knew her smile in an instant*
*我认出了她脸上的曲线*
*I knew the curve of her face*
*这是专属于我的可爱恋人*
*It was my own lovely lady*
*而她说 "啊 是你"*
*And she said, "Aw, it's you"*
*我们开怀大笑了片刻*
*And we laughed for a moment*
*我说 "我从不知道"*
*And I said, "I never knew*
*你喜欢凤梨奶霜酒*
*That you liked pi?a coladas*
*喜欢被雨水淋湿*
*And getting caught in the rain*
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表