剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
just to ruin his bar mitzvah?
或许我是变了吧
Yeah, maybe I have changed.
你真的变了
You have.
以前的莱克茜并不快乐
I mean, the old Lexi wasn't a very happy person,
不快乐的人有时候会把负面情绪
and sometimes unhappy people take their feelings out
发泄在身边人身上
on the people around them.
但是现在 你变快乐了
But you're--you're happy now.
你怎么知道我变快乐了
How do you know I'm happy?
因为我了解你
Because I know you.
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn it. - What's wrong?
你说得对 我现在很快乐 很友善
Look, you're right. I'm happy and I'm nice now.
*芭 芭 芭 芭 芭芭拉·安*
*Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba, Barbara Ann*
*芭 芭 芭 芭 芭芭拉·安*
*Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba, Barbara Ann*
*芭 芭 芭 芭 芭芭拉·安*
*Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba, Barbara Ann*
*芭芭拉·安*
*Barbara Ann*
*牵我的手*
*Oh, take my hand*
*芭芭拉·安*
*Barbara Ann*
*你让我摇滚*
*You got me rockin' and a rollin'*
*摇滚*
*Rockin' and a reelin'*
*芭 芭 芭 芭 芭芭拉·安*
*Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba, Barbara Ann*
*你让我摇滚*
*You got me rockin' and a rollin'*
*摇滚 芭芭拉·安*
*Rockin' and a reelin', Barbara Ann*
不好 警♥察♥来了 大家快躲起来
Oh, no, it's the cops! Everybody hide!
生日快乐 杰米
Happy birthday, Jamie!
谢天谢地 第一个房♥间找到了你
Oh, thank God I found you in the first room I checked.
我有话跟你说
I have to tell you something.
有人暗中设计让你和杰米分手
There was a scheme to break you and Jamie up,
不过被我英勇地叫停了
but I heroically stopped it.
我还是发起人 是我的计划
I also started it. It was my scheme.
-什么 -对不起
- What? - I'm sorry.
我想拆散你们 是因为
I guess I wanted you guys to break up because...
我喜欢杰米
I like Jamie.
我知道
I know.
黛西跟我说了
Daisy told me.
那个贱♥人♥撒谎
That bitch is lying.
抱歉 本能反应
Sorry, reflex. Just...
我希望杰米快乐 而他和你一起很开心
Look, I want Jamie to be happy, and he's happy with you.
那些礼物都是我买♥♥的
I'm the one who got him all the gifts.
你完全不必嫉妒
You have no reason to be jealous.
嫉妒
Jealous?
我没有嫉妒 亲爱的 我很酷的
I don't get jealous, honey. I'm dope.
天啊 你真自信
God, you're so confident.
你要是跟我一样有双美丽的大脚
You would be, too, if you had feet
你也会很自信的
as big and beautiful as I do.
等等 如果你没有嫉妒
Okay, wait, so if you weren't jealous,
那你为什么这么生气
then why were you so upset?
因为在学校时 我和杰米
Because at school, Jamie and I,
我们好像没什么不同
we don't seem all that different,
但在这所大豪♥宅♥里
but being in this big, fancy house
看他拆开那些昂贵的礼物
watching him open all those expensive gifts, it--
我感觉很不对劲
it made me feel weird.
我没钱给他买♥♥虚拟现实眼镜
I mean, I don't have money to buy him an Oculus.
我甚至没给他买♥♥生日礼物
I didn't even get him anything for his birthday.
别笑我 所以我来了这里
Don't laugh, but that's why I was in here.
我在给他做礼物
I was trying to make him a gift.
老天 那是什么东西
Oh, Holy God, what is that thing?
我想画的是杰米
It's supposed to be Jamie.
听我一句劝
Let me give you some advice.
杰米什么也不需要
Jamie doesn't need things,
尤其是鬼一样吓人的画
especially not a haunted painting from hell.
他只需要知道你在乎他
He just needs to know that you care about him.
他是真的喜欢你
He really likes you.
-真的吗 -没错
- He does? - Yeah.
跨越阶级的爱情时有发生
And love across class lines happens all the time.
我爸爸很有钱 但我妈妈就只有美貌
My dad was rich, but my mom was just hot.
你♥爸♥妈不是离婚了吗
Aren't your parents divorced?
对 他俩没法在一起
Yeah, that was never gonna work.
他们是两个世界的人
They're from two different worlds.
警♥察♥
It's the police!
开门
Open up!
有人得去应门吧
Maybe someone should go talk to them.
谁去好呢
Yeah, but who?
柯尔特怎么样
Maybe Colt?
来了 等一下
Coming! One sec.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
我们接到噪音投诉
We got a noise complaint,
我不知道你们家里有大人
but I didn't know an adult was home.
抱歉 警官
Yeah, sorry, officer.
派对大概是有点失控了
I guess the party got a little out of control.
我懂的 我也有孩子
Oh, I get it. I have kids too.
他们开派对的时候我也很烦
Boy, do I hate it when they throw a party.
我来帮你搞定
Let me help you out.
小姑娘 你最好照顾下你♥爸♥把音乐声调小点
Young lady, you better keep the music down for your dad, okay?
你可能觉得一晚上这样
I mean, you may think it's a lot of fun
很开心
carrying on all night now,
但等你到了我和你♥爸♥爸的年纪
but when you get to be your dad's and my age,
让人开心的是晚上在家
fun is a quiet night at home
安安静静陪伴家人和爱人
with your family and beloved wife.
谢谢 我们会小点声的
Thank you, we'll keep it down.
你太厉害了 教练
You're the man, Coach.
我长大后要像你一样
When I grow up I wanna be just like you:
没有孩子但能和孩子一起开派对玩的单身汉
a single, childless adult who parties with kids.
派对结束了
Okay, this party is over.
所有人赶紧走吧
Everybody out, now!
我正准备关注她
Yeah, I'm just gonna follow her.
亲杰米的人该是我们
That should be us kissing Jamie.
我们差点就成功了
We were so close.
你为什么放弃了
Why didn't you just finish the plan?
因为你说得对
Because you're right.
我变柔软了
I have gone soft.
现在让别人不好过 我也会不好过
Now making people feel bad makes me feel bad,
所以我不能那么做
so I couldn't do it,
即使那意味着失去我真的喜欢的人
even if it meant losing a guy I really like.
-谁 我吗 -杰米
- Who, me? - Jamie.
-等等 你喜欢杰米 -没错 哥们
- Wait, you like Jamie? - Yeah, dude.
不然我为什么要花那么多钱弄这么一出
Why else would I concoct a super expensive plan
去破坏别人的关系
to ruin someone's relationship?
等等 你又是为什么那么做
Wait. Why are you doing this?
因为我一直说的那件事
Because of the thing I've been saying the whole time,
我想和凯莉·库柯一起喝健怡可乐
that I wanna drink Diet Coke with Kaley Cuoco or whatever.
什么 我以为你说的是和达恩·库克去莫伦戈
What? I thought it was Dane Cook at Morongo.
马克 认真的 你为什么那么做
Mac, seriously, why did you do this?
总得有更深层次的原因
I mean, there had to be some deeper reason.
因为感觉被我的好朋友某某某抛弃了
Because I felt abandoned by my dear friend what's-his-name.
不快乐的人有时候会把负面的情绪
Well, you know, sometimes unhappy people
发泄到身边人身上
take out their feelings on the people around them.
不好意思 我没有不快乐
Excuse me, I'm not unhappy.
我也没有什么情感虚空要填补
There is no emotional void I'm trying to fill.
行吧
Okay.
我不空虚
I don't have a void.
莱克茜 回来
Lexi, come back.
我怎么了
What is wrong with me?
我怎么会这样
Why am I like this?
喂
Hello?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
送一打披萨到罗纳德·J·托德曼家
A dozen pizzas sent to Ronald J. Toddman's house.
我听到雅斯敏在那八卦
I heard Yasmin gossiping
有个女孩喝太醉
about how some girl was so drunk
跟一件外套亲热
she made out with a coat.
你们敢信吗
Can you believe it?
终于有一次 我不是派对里的窝囊废了
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表