剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
不是吗
Right?
杰米 我得跟你说实话
Jamie, I have to be honest with you.
事实是
The truth is...
事实是
Well, the truth is...
事实就是这样 当你看到事实 你会觉得
the truth just...is. And when you see it, you're like,
"哇 这是事实啊"
"Wow...that's the truth." You know?
你 你想说什么 妈
W--what are you trying to say, Mom?
杰米 你
Jamie, you are...
你打球棒极了
amazing at football.
谢了 妈
Thank you, Mom!
我不敢相信我一直在怀疑自己
I can't believe I spent all this time doubting myself.
你知道么
You know what?
我会赢回属于我的位置
I'm gonna go get my spot back.
因为杰米·埃莉诺·斯帕诺从不放弃梦想
Because Jamie Eleanor Spano never gives up on his dreams.
谢了 妈 爱你
Thanks, Mom. Love you.
爱你哦
Love you.
艾莎
Aisha!
放学后我们来一场橄榄球对决
I challenge you to a football-off after school.
我们一决胜负 谁橄榄球打得更好
We'll prove who the better football player is once and for all.
选拔赛的时候不就决出胜负了吗
Isn't that what the football tryout was for?
你想得美
You wish.
那时候是让你"选拔"
That was a "Try out."
现在正经"比试"
This is a "Try off."
行吧
Fine.
我们中场见
See you on the 50 yard line.
不
No.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
我们橄榄球场见
We'll do it on the football field.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good one!
艾莎
Aisha.
艾莎
Aisha!
什么 杰米要和你对决橄榄球
What? Jamie challenged you to a football-off
你们十分钟后橄榄球场见吗
and now he's meeting you on the field in 10 minutes?
要命
Oof, that sucks.
对啊 要他的命 我会赢
Uh, yeah. For him. I'm gonna win!
你觉得因为你嘴巴漂亮
You think I won't knock you on your ass
我就不会撞倒你了吗
because you have a pretty mouth?
你真的觉得那会改变什么吗
Do you really think that's gonna change anything?
还是说他只会一次又一次地
Or will he just make you do another football-off
挑战你 直到他得到他想要的
and another, and another, until he gets what he wants?
他们就是永远不会让我们在这里表现出色
They're never gonna let us kill it here, are they?
你怎么知道
You don't know.
或许事情可以改变
Maybe things can change.
我试图和马克交流
I tried to get through to Mac,
结果他根本没听进我说的话
and he didn't hear a word I said.
我们就好像鸡同鸭讲
It's like we're speaking different languages.
说到点子上了
That's it!
对不起 但你说得没错
Sorry! But you're right!
就像鸡同鸭讲
It's like different languages.
或许唯一的解决办法就是
And maybe the only way to get out of this
试着去说杰米的语言
is trying to speak Jamie's.
祝你比我好运
Well, I hope you have better luck than me.
姐们 跟我一起来啊
Dude. You're coming with me.
对 最好的朋友 抱歉
Right, best friends. Sorry.
怎么样
So?
顺利告诉杰米他橄榄球打得不好了吗
How'd it go with telling Jamie he's bad at football?
他马上要当着全校的面
'Cause he's about to do a football-off
跟人对决橄榄球
in front of the whole school, but...
我不确定这跟你们的谈话有没有关系
I didn't know if that was unrelated.
我是个糟糕的妈妈 行了吗
I'm a terrible mom. Okay?
我保护杰米不受任何伤害
I protect Jamie from everything!
我改好他的作业 受着他的欺负
I fix his homework, I stand up to his bullies,
我跟他说他厨艺了得 然后现在每天晚上
I tell him he's a great chef, and now, every night,
我都得吃他做的世界名菜半生不熟水拌意面
I have to eat his world-famous raw spaghetti with water sauce.
你爱你的儿子
Look, you love your son.
你不必因此而自责
Can't beat yourself up over that.
人有了孩子后
It's just that when you have a kid,
就会在抱着那个大婴儿时发誓
and you hold that gigantic baby in your arms,
绝不让任何坏事发生在他们身上
you swear that you'll never let anything bad happen to them.
但是现在呢 我这是在保护杰米吗
But now, am I protecting Jamie?
还是说我是在保护自己 不想看到他受苦呢
Or am I protecting myself from seeing him in pain?
如果你想让他感受痛苦
Well, if you want to let him experience pain,
他马上就要痛死了
he's about to be in a lot of it.
你可以的 兄弟
You got this, bro.
我相信你
I believe in you.
-你准备好了吗 -准备好了
- You ready to do this? - Yeah.
我也准备好了这个
I'm also ready to do this!
你把真心话头盔带到夺位对决来了吗
You brought a feelings helmet to a football-off?
太扯了
That's crazy.
听着 我要开始分享我的心里话了
Look, I'm sharing my feelings right now
我并不喜欢这么做
which is something I hate doing
因为我得用你能听懂的话来说
because I have to put this in terms that you can understand.
昨天本该是我一生中最棒的一天
Yesterday should have been the best day of my life.
我来到一个完全陌生的学校
I'm in a school where I don't know anyone,
我被选为校队的四分卫
and I was made quarterback of the football team.
自那之后 你对我说的就只有我不配
And since then, all that you've said is that I don't deserve it.
你知道那让我觉得自己有多渺小吗
Do you know how small that makes me feel?
像瓢虫宝宝一样渺小吗
Small as a... baby ladybug?
打橄榄球 我就是比你厉害
I'm better at football than you.
你得发自内心地认识到这一点
Deep down, you have to know that.
如果你真的打得像你说的那样好
And if you're as good at football as you say you are,
那就做好你该做的
be good at this part.
做我的队友吧 伙计
Be my teammate, man.
你说得对
You're right.
你是比我厉害
You are better at football than me.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
分享真心话方面 你比我厉害
You're better than me at feelings.
抱一个呗
Hug?
太好了
Yes! All right!
我这队伍可真奇怪
Weird little team I got.
不过我很爱他们
I love 'em though.
麦克斯餐厅
不是吧
Oh, no.
兰迪刚刚发了条信息
Randy just texted,
"抱歉 睡衣派对要取消了
"Sorry, PJ party is cancelled.
我继父刚被指控了
"My step-dad just got indicted
他要躲我房♥间里
"And he needs my bedroom to hide.
请为我家人祈祷度过这个难关"
Please pray for our family during this difficult time."
好吧 "很遗憾 兰迪
Oh, great. "So sorry, Randy.
祈祷表情 祈祷表情 祈祷表情"
"Prayer hands, prayer hands, prayer hands."
德文特
哈哈
德文特回复了
Devante replied!
他进群组了
He's in the group chat!
德文特已退出群聊
他又退群了
And he's out of the group chat.
至少他看到消息了
At least he read it.
再见 伙计们 练习见
Bye, guys. See you at practice.
要是中间见到你就不算
Not if I see you first!
或者我又吃了粉笔
Or eat more chalk.
很高兴你说服了杰米
I'm glad you got through to Jamie.
谢谢 你和马克怎么样了
Thanks. Any luck with Mac?
不怎么样 不过要想在贝赛德有一番作为
No, but if I really wanna kill it at Bayside,
我可不能浪费时间围着一个
I can't be wasting my time trying to fix a guy
自称"性感版淘气阿丹"的人转
who describes himself as "Dennis the Menace but sexy".
只要你想聊这事儿
Well, if you ever wanna talk about it,
我有一个头盔
I know a helmet.
这所学校让我变得乖乖的
This school is making me weird.
一会儿见
I'll see you later.
暂停一下
Time out.
《《科学怪人》:马克·莫里斯的报告》
"Frankenstein: A Report by Mac Morris."
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表