剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
and also because your Instagram handle is,
"给你找一个会像我看着猪包毯一样
"Get you someone who looks at you like
看着你的人"
I look at pigs in a blanket."
有趣 我看到你发"哈哈"的时候就想象你是这么笑的
It's funny. That's how I imagine you laughing when you text "Lol."
不要偷听了 变♥态♥
Stop eavesdropping, pervs.
我们不是 我们是贝塞德清唱团的
We're not. We're the Bayside a cappella group.
宝贝 我爱你 每一天
Ooh, baby, I love your way, every day, yeah
这样真好
This is so fun.
我们明天也应该过来
We should do it again tomorrow.
杰米
Uh, yeah, Jamie,
如果我们只有今天
what would you want to do together
你想一起做什么
if we only had today?
比如 我明天就要死了
Like, I was gonna die tomorrow
或者更具体一点 今天下午三点
or more specifically at 3:00 P.M. Today
我们拿回手♥机♥就死
when we get our phones back.
很简单
Oh, that's easy.
我想让你最后的时刻
I'd like to spend your final hours
享受最完美 最浪漫的一天
having the most perfect, romantic day of all time.
我也是
Yeah, uh, me too.
我们确实只是在听而已
That time, we were just listening.
这真是大错特错
This is so wrong.
就为了推一下就召开听证会
A same-day hearing for one shove?
贝赛德学生永远不用遭受这些
This would never happen to a Bayside student.
我见过贝赛德的孩子们
Yeah, I see Bayside kids literally flush
每天都会互相
each other's heads down the toilets
把头塞进厕所 还无动于衷
every single day and not do a thing to stop it.
对啊 等等 你说什么
Exactly. Wait, what?
我们知道德文特是一个好孩子
Look, we know Devante is a good kid.
我们就不能让这个贾德像我对待我的房♥东一样
Can't we just tell this Jade to go kick rocks
自己干生气吗
like I did with my landlord?
因为不仅是贾德
Because it's not just Jade.
我每天都会收到
Every day I'm getting voicemails
不乐意道格拉斯学生
from parents who are not happy
来这里上学的家长发来的语♥音♥留言
about the Douglas students being here.
我本来以为现在也应该平息了
I thought it was going to calm down by now.
但其实越来越糟了 我们现在可不想
It's just gotten worse, and the last thing we need
再给他们夸大怒火的把柄
is to give them something else to be mad about.
那你就愿意牺牲掉德文特
So you're willing to sacrifice Devante
取悦那些人吗
to appease these people?
他只是你的替罪羊
He's just a scapegoat to you.
杰西 我们不能这么说人家了
Jessie, we can't call people that anymore.
听着 我也不喜欢这样
Listen, I hate this.
我在乎所有孩子
I care about all these kids,
但是这场听证会不可避免
but this hearing, it's happening.
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what else to do.
等等
Wait.
你觉得替罪羊是什么意思
What do you think scapegoat means?
拜托 德文特
Come on, Devante.
合作一点
Work with us here.
你为什么不能去问问你奶奶呢
Why can't you just ask your grandma?
-因为那根本没用 -听着
- 'Cause there's no point. - Look.
没有家长保护你
Without a parent here to protect you,
贾德会把你生吞了
Jade is gonna eat you alive
再做着珀洛顿消耗掉你的卡路里
and then spin off the calories on her Peloton.
莱克茜 我不会打给我奶奶的
Lexi, I am not calling my grandma.
她是个没多少时日的患病老太太
She's a sick old lady who lives an hour away,
她也知道这种事会怎么样
and she knows how these things go.
你要为你自己 为你的梦想
You have to fight for yourself, for your dreams,
为佳得乐红辣椒赞助的饶舌派对战斗
for the rap party sponsored by Gatorade Red Chill.
不 不 这怪我自己
No. No, this is on me.
我放下了防备
I let my guard down.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
现在没希望了
Now it's hopeless.
我这辈子从来没有没希望
I've never been hopeless in my life.
我还希望贝拉和辫子哥
Like, I still have hope that Bella and The Weeknd
重归于好呢
will get back together...
害他们分手的可是我
and I'm the one who broke them up.
需要美分
我玩不了过马路 快无聊死了
I'm so bored from not being able to play Crossy Road.
不知道海♥洛♥因♥是什么味道
I wonder what heroin's like.
你有发现吗
Did you find anything?
上一次
Um, the last time
贝赛德开除学生是1971年
someone got expelled from Bayside was 1971,
他是曼森家族的一员 所以
and he was a member of the Manson family, so...
-这里不适用 -好吧
- it doesn't really apply here. - Okay.
德文特依然拒绝联♥系♥他的父母
Well, Devante is still refusing to call his grandma.
也许他不想把她扯进来
Well, maybe there's a reason
是有原因的
he doesn't want to get her involved.
是啊 因为他放弃了
Yeah, 'cause he's given up.
在贝赛德 你惹麻烦了
Look, at Bayside, when you're in trouble,
就打给你父母 他们回来解决
you call your parents, and they come fix it.
我把曼德里克老师推进了拉布里沥青坑里
I pushed Ms. Mandrake into the La Brea Tar Pits,
找了我爸爸以后
and after my dad got involved,
她要付我的干洗费
she had to pay for my dry cleaning.
如果德文特不打给他奶奶 我打
Now, if Devante doesn't call his grandmother, I will.
听起来你们俩需要一部手♥机♥
It sounds like you two need a phone.
你在看我的线圈吗
Oh, you looking at my cord?
总有人想要抢走我的手♥机♥
Yeah, people kept trying to run off with my phone,
所以我设计了安全系统
so I devised a security system.
你是付费手♥机♥
You are a pay phone.
我不是 我是发明家
No, I'm not. I'm an inventor.
你唯一发明的
The only thing you've invented
是自私的新方式
is a new way to be selfish.
这个学校分崩离析了 马克
The school is falling apart, Mac,
你的直觉就是剥削所有人吗
and your instinct is to extort everyone?
如果你是天才 想想办法帮德文特啊
If you're such a genius, think of a way to help Devante.
好吧 我们浪费的时间够多了
Okay, we've wasted enough time.
我现在就要去找德文特的奶奶
I'm getting Devante's grandmother now.
是这样的
Okay, so here's the thing,
我没有手♥机♥和地址
I don't have a phone or an address,
我没有手♥机♥谁都联♥系♥不了
and I can't get anywhere without a phone.
-我可以给你画地图 -呕
- I can draw you a map. - Ew.
-我可以和你一起去 -呕呕
- I can come with you. - Double ew.
好吧 我去开车
Okay, fine. I'm gonna get the car.
你们在干什么呢
Hey, uh, what are you guys doing?
我们不知道为什么在像我们只有今天一样
Ooh, we're living like we only have today
生活
for some reason.
有意思 艾莎 能聊聊吗
Oh, fun. Aisha, can I talk to you?
你知道这长久不了
You know this can't last.
-他会拿回手♥机♥的 -直到3点
- He's gonna get his phone back. - Not till 3:00 P.M.
让我活得像是没有明天吧 贱♥人♥ 拜托了
Just let me live like there's no tomorrow, bitch. Okay? Please.
再见 黛西
Okay. Bye, Daisy.
那个看起来像一根鸡♥巴♥
That looks like a penis.
的确
It does.
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
不要用紧急安全喷头满足性瘾
Do not use the emergency safety shower for sexy fun!
我想把今天袭击的重演
I would like to submit into evidence
加到证据中
this reenactment of today's assault.
你好 泰纳
Hey, Tanner!
说我是伟大的歌♥唱家 不然我就杀了你
Say I'm a good singer or I'll kill you.
我们带来了你的律师
We have brought you counsel.
你们做了什么
What did you do?
我们找来了你的奶奶
We got your grandma.
你需要有人为你而战
You needed someone to fight for you.
好吧
All right.
我听说他们要开除你
I heard they're trying to expel you.
我给大家省点时间
I'll save everyone some time.
我要带德文特离开这所学校
I'm pulling Devante out of this school.
什么
What?
你不是要解决这件事吗
I thought you were gonna fix this.
宝贝 我解决了
Oh, baby, I just did.
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表