剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
but becoming friends with Lauren
其他美国未来商业领袖成为朋友
and the other Future Business Leaders of America
是我做过的最好的投资
is the best investment I've ever made.
我爱你 塔米卡
I love you, Tamika.
没有股票能打败我们的友谊
No stocks could ever beat this bond.[债券]
今天下午一点
At 1:00 p.M. Today,
我们会发起全校范围的罢♥课♥
we will stage a school-wide walkout.
我们要告诉全世界谁也不能把我们分开
Let's show the world they can't tear us apart,
因为我们同为贝赛德人
because we are one Bayside.
好了 如果大家没问题的话
Cool. So if nobody has any questions,
我们可以
we can just, uh--yeah.
我们可以用祈祷开始抗♥议♥吗
Would we be able to start the protest with a prayer?
不行
No way!
那我们无神论者怎么办 要我说什么也不搞
What about us Atheists? I say we start with a nothing!
-我们私下商量 -那
- We'll sidebar that. - That's--yeah.
我刚想着 朗诵诗歌♥
- You know, I just thought a poetry slot
非常适合 除非停车场那儿
might hit the spot, unless it's too hot
格外炎热
in the parking lot.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
大家都想做对的事
Everybody wants to do the right thing,
但都坚持用自己的破方法
but only if it's in their own stupid way.
我不知道 要不给他们点时间
I don't know, maybe just give 'em a minute
等他们商量出个结果
and they'll work it out?
抗♥议♥能不能改到1:30
Would we be able to do the protest at 1:30 instead?
-我有个股东会议要参加 -我们都知道那是指
- I have a shareholder's meeting. - We all know that's code
你要去拉屎 劳伦
for you have to take a dump, Lauren.
这关乎我的未来 你根本不是真正的同盟
This is my future. You are not a true ally!
认真的吗 塔米卡
Seriously, Tamika?
你怎么可以当着所有餐厅里的人面这么说我
How could you say that to the whole cafeteria?
德文特 你还是跟记者说别来了吧
DeVante, you might wanna tell the reporters not to come.
同学们全在吵架
Everyone's fighting.
艾莎和黛西也在吵架
Well, Aisha and Daisy were fighting too,
不过老实说 我觉得她们现在应该没事了
but honestly, I think they're in a good place now.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
你气的不是我要离开你
You're not mad that I'm leaving you.
而是我没有听从
You're just mad that I'm doing something
你的想法
that wasn't your idea.
因为你就没有过好想法
Well, you never have any good ideas.
发明宏波炉冷却热食
A "Macrowave" that cools down hot food?
烫就放凉了或者吹凉了再吃
Just wait a minute or blow on it!
你去吹吧 贱♥人♥
You blow on it, bitch.
够了
Enough!
莱克茜和杰米没法让那些小团体达成一致
Lexi and Jamie can't get the cliques to agree on anything,
我们没时间让你们小女生拌嘴
so we don't have time for childish catfighting.
-你说什么 -你刚才说什么
- Excuse me? - What did you just say?
小女生拌嘴
Catfighting?
艾莎是个美丽又坚强的女人
Aisha is a strong, beautiful woman
她敢于发声 你怎么敢那么说
voicing her opinion-- how dare you!
黛西才不幼稚
And Daisy is not childish.
她从小时候起就得照看她弟弟
She's had to take care of her brother since she was a kid.
我没说她没有啊 为什么联合起来说我
I never said she didn't. Why y'all ganging up on me?
等等
Wait a minute!
等等 我知道了
Wait a minute. I got it!
我们可以这样团结全校学生参加罢♥课♥
This is how we get the school united for the walkout.
他们只是需要一个共同的敌人
They just need to share a common enemy.
他说得对 我们放下了争吵
He's right--you and I put our differences aside
才能维护对方
so we could defend each other
对抗这个性别歧视的蠢猪
against this stupid, sexist d-bag.
两位 我是好人
Guys, I'm a nice person.
我们需要有人可以为学校那么做
We just need someone that can do that for the whole school.
-没错 -闭嘴
- Exactly! - Shut up!
妈妈 我有个问题
Mom, I need to ask you a question.
我了解爸爸吗
Do I know my father?
当然了 你♥爸♥是扎克啊
Of course! It's Zack.
为什么这么问 你...
Why are you asking? You're...
你不是杰夫的孩子
You're not Jeff's.
不是
No, I mean,
我一直跟人说他今天会来
I keep telling everybody that he's gonna come today
签署个行政令什么的
and, like, sign an executive order
解决一切问题 但是没人信我
that fixes everything, but no one believes me.
亲爱的 他说了他会尽全力的
Oh, well, honey, he said he'd try his best.
对吧
Yeah, right?
扎克·莫里斯总是做对的事
I mean, Zack Morris always does the right thing.
也没有总是
Well, not always.
我有没有跟你说过他读高中时
I mean, I told you that story back in high school
卖♥♥有毒的面霜
when he sold poison face cream?
还有那次他没经过我们同意
Or the time he made that calendar of us
就拍了我们的泳衣照做日历
in our bathing suits and didn't get our permission?
还有那次他差点让政♥府♥
Or that time he almost had Screech
把斯克里奇解剖了
dissected by the government?
不 你没告诉过我那些事
No, you didn't tell me any of that.
是吗
Oh, really? Oh.
好吧 宝贝 他说了他会尽力的
Oh, well, honey, he said he'd try his best.
这话你已经说过了 还有 杰夫是谁
You already said that. And who's Jeff?
我得挂了 拜拜
Yeah, I gotta go. Bye!
我们觉得大家会抛开分歧的
We think everyone will put their differences aside
如果我们给他们一个大家都讨厌的公敌
if we just give them a common enemy to hate
就像我们都讨厌小婊砸德文特一样
as much as we hate bitch-ass DeVante.
你们还在生我气
You're still mad?
我帮你们出了主意 还给你们买♥♥了奶昔
I gave you the idea and I bought you both milkshakes.
那是个很棒的计划
That is a great plan.
问题是 那个公敌得是我
The only problem is, the enemy will have to be me.
只有我做得到那么贱
I'm the only one capable of being mean enough.
你们现在都对我很失礼
You're all being very rude to me now.
你觉得你能在20分钟内
Do you think you can get
让整个学校都讨厌你吗
the entire school mad at you in 20 minutes?
我曾经不小心做到过
I've done it by accident.
我现在也可以故意那么做
I can do it on purpose.
-你好 -你好
- Bonjour. - Hi.
你到得早了
You're here early.
你知道我从不缺席抗♥议♥活动
You know I never miss a protest.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
记得那次我去占领华尔街
Remember that time I went to occupy Wall Street
虽然当时我还被大家抓到得了红眼病
even though I had pink eye, and everybody caught it?
这不是低咖♥啡♥因♥的吗
Um, is this not decaf?
你知道我不能喝咖♥啡♥因♥饮料
'Cause you know I can't drink caffeine.
我是说
I mean,
严格来说 你可以喝咖♥啡♥因♥饮料
technically, you can drink caffeine.
你只是选择不喝
You just don't drink caffeine.
措辞很重要
Language matters.
得了吧
Oh, come on!
你不会真的为这事儿生气吧
You can't actually be mad about this.
但我生气了
But I am.
我好气
I am so mad.
我气你是我丈夫
I am mad that you are my husband
却不知道我最基本的喜好
but do not know one of the most fundamental things about me.
我气你燃烧我会过敏的鼠尾草
I am mad that you burn sage that I'm allergic to,
气你离开我和儿子长达六个月
that you leave me and your son for six months at a time.
你从不看我写的书
You never read my books.
与此同时 我校阅了你那又长
Meanwhile, I proofread your very long,
又黄的自传
very pornographic autobiography?
你不问我每天可好 还有我讨厌你的蜜蜂
You don't ask me about my day, and I hate your bees.
谁会买♥♥不产蜜的蜜蜂
Who buys non-honey-producing bees?
好吧 这感觉像是你在迁怒于我
Okay, this feels like misplaced anger.
不 就是你在让我生气
Oh, no, it's placed exactly where it goes.
那么多年 我都在委屈自己来
For years, I have been protecting your feelings
保护你的感情 我不会再这么做了
at my expense, and I'm not doing it anymore,
你自恋式的假醒 捕梦 纹身
you narcissistic fake-woke, dreamcatcher, tattoo-having,
你这散发着山寨混♥蛋♥气息的蠢货
homemade-jerky-smelling dumbass.
我都不认识你了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
我是杰西·斯帕诺 滚出我的办公室
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表