剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
-对不起 -我的天呐
- I'm sorry! - Oh, my God!
这里 这里什么都有
They just-- they have everything!
超棒的老师 有钱搞体育
Fancy teachers, money for sports,
餐厅由沃尔夫冈·帕克赞助
and the cafeteria's sponsored by Wolfgang Puck,
而且他本人也在这里
and he is here!
想要享受这一切有什么不好
Is it so bad to want to enjoy that?
你真的享受这里吗
Are you actually enjoying it?
还是只是迷恋那个蠢杰米
Or are you just dickmatized by stupid Jamie?
你什么时候对自己擅长橄榄球那么谦虚了
Since when are you so shy about how good you are at football?
在道格拉斯中学 你问教练
At Douglas, you asked the coach
能不能让你不带头盔上场
if you could play without a helmet.
没错 那样他们会知道是我艾莎
Yeah, so they would know it was Aisha
为球队赢得比分
puttin' them numbers on the scoreboard!
姐妹 我知道这个学校有它的毛病
Girl, look, I know that this school has problems,
但这是我们第一天
but it's our first day.
正是 第一天就这样不公平了
Exactly. And it's already unfair!
要是你没有平板 要是你乘公交
If you don't have an iPad, if you ride the bus,
要是你不是有钱人 你注定失败
if you're not one of them, you're set up to fail.
我们需要有了解我们的人为我们抗争
We need someone to fight for us who knows us.
这就是为什么我必须成为学生会主席
That's why I have to be student council president.
现在 比任何时候都关键
Now, more than ever.
你知道你得明天就做好海报
But you know your posters have to be in by tomorrow.
什么 谁说的
What? Who said?
他们在贝赛德学生应用上
Uh, they sent out a message about it
发了消息
on the Bayside Student app.
贝赛德学生应用是什么鬼
What the hell's a Bayside Student app?
你看 我们注定失败
You see? We're set up to fail.
我们有些人没有智能手♥机♥
You know, some of us don't have smartphones
因为他们妈妈说这太贵了 而且
'cause their moms say they're too expensive, and...
至少你没法用大哥大拍裸照
我讨厌这学校
I hate this school.
我讨厌这大哥大
And I hate this phone!
莫里斯先生 把你的脚从我桌上拿下去
Mr. Morris, get your feet off my desk.
我能倒翻你的垃圾桶然后扣在你头上吗
Can I flip over your trashcan and put 'em on that?
不行
No!
总之 不要太把这里当家了 你想干吗
In general, be less comfortable in here! What do you want?
莱克茜和我在抢停车位
Lexi and I are in a parking spot war,
但是我读了读学生手册
but I was reading the student manual,
有了个主意
and it gave me an idea.
不如给我你的车位 你打优步上下班
What if you gave me your spot and you Ubered from now on?
莫里斯先生 我的车已经是优步了
Mr. Morris, my car already is an Uber.
托德曼先生
Mr. Toddman.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
先生 我想问问学生会选举的事
Sir, I wanted to ask about the student council elections.
现在参选会太晚吗
Is it too late to enter the race?
不 一点不晚
No, not at all!
只要你明天上课前能把海报贴起来就行
As long as your posters are up before homeroom tomorrow.
太棒了 谢谢
Oh, that's great. Thank you.
黛西 我太高兴了
Oh, Daisy, I'm so pleased.
我想到了一条你会感兴趣的路子
You know, I found a passage you might be interested in.
你们道格拉斯中学的学生
I tell you, you Douglas kids have given me
让我有一种使命感
a sense of purpose around here.
这份工作很容易让我有挫败感
It's easy to get discouraged in this job
我想要有所作为
when you're trying to make a difference
但总觉得是在对牛谈琴
but you feel like you're talking to a brick wall.
校长
你知道我今天有多紧张
You know how nervous I was about today,
但是我觉得我们和道格拉斯的学生
but I feel like we're off to
有了一个好开始
a great start with the Douglas kids.
是的 我也想有个好开始
Yeah, that's the kind of start I'm off to as well.
不 怎么了
Oh, no! What happened?
我给杰米做了些点心
I made Jamie some ants on a log.
你要来点吗
Do you need a snack?
我试图拉一个道格拉斯的孩子
I was trying to get this kid from Douglas
来橄榄球队 但我失败了
to join the football team, but I blew it.
你要怎么让一个学生听你说话
How do you get a kid to listen to you?
斯莱特 我要是有那本事
Slater. If I knew that,
我早成了世界顶尖的辅♥导♥员了
I'd be the greatest counselor in the world,
我儿子也不会给他的狗起名"黄♥片♥"
and my son wouldn't have named his dog "Porno."
我知道那种感觉 在一个新学校
It's just, I know how it feels
觉得孤身一人
to be all alone in a new school, and...
试图融入集体 但就是不知道怎么做
and trying to join in, but you just don't know how.
这都是他告诉你的吗
He told you all that?
没说得...那么具体
Not in...so many words.
我们都希望这些孩子在贝赛德
Look, we all want these new kids
觉得被欢迎 能取得成功
to feel welcome and succeed at Bayside,
但是我们得去了解他们
but it's not gonna work if we don't get to know them,
光认识名字是没用的
and not just their names.
是啊 因为我当然知道他的名字了
Yeah. 'Cause I definitely knew his name.
我们得去了解他们怎么想的
How they feel, what they think...
我们得试着去倾听他们
we have to stop trying to get through to them
而不是让他们听我们讲道理
and let them get through to us.
包容每一个贝赛德学生
It's our job to make space for every kid at Bayside
让他们成为健康成熟的大人是我们的责任
so they become a healthy and mature adult.
妈 我能一边吃点心
Hey, Mom, can I get my ants on a log
一边听你唱歌♥吗
while you sing to me, please?
就是那些点心吗
Is that them?
这是我带的
I brought these.
妈 我没空接赫克托
Mom, I can't pick up Hector.
我得做竞选海报
I gotta make posters for the election.
抱歉 女儿
I'm sorry, mija.
没人能和我换班
There's no one to switch with me.
看吧 所以我们家需要台电脑
See, this is why we need a home computer.
电脑太贵了 而且你只会用来拍裸照
行吧 再见 我爱你
Fine. Bye. I love you.
-我能借一本《睡衣小英雄》吗 -不行
- Can I get one "PJ Mask" Book? - No!
你会因为不让孩子阅读而被上帝惩罚
God's gonna punish you for not letting a child read.
机器故障
修不好了
我们走吧
Let's go.
快照 一小时可取
-你们还开着吗 -再十分钟打烊
- Are you still open? - For ten minutes.
办公用品 信箱租借
所你要是想寄大件快递
So if you're thinking of shipping a bulk item
那得要一个美国大♥陆♥境外的专门信箱
that requires a specialty box outside of continental U.S.,
别进来了 姑娘
do not darken my doorway, girl.
不 只是想打印几份图片
Nope. Just printing a couple pictures.
好无聊
This is boring!
21元8毛6
$21.86.
该死的超贵魔术餐厅
Stupid overpriced magician restaurant.
好吧 我有个小问题
Okay, I have a little problem.
我只有10刀
I only have a 10.00.
等等 别 听着
Wait! No! Listen.
我需要这些 我要竞选学生会主席
I need these 'cause I'm running for class president.
在那个新学校 像我这样的人没有话语权
At a new school where people like me don't really have a voice.
但是如果我中选了 或许我能改变那一切
But if I win, maybe I can change all that.
所以 拜托了 迪恩
So I'm asking you...Dean.
你想要21刀
Do you want $21?
还是想要助我改变
Or do you want to help me change the--
-我要21刀 -就给她吧
- $21. - Just give it to her.
她是个单亲妈妈
She's a single mom.
是的 拜托
Yeah. Please.
为了我可爱的儿子
Do it for my beautiful boy.
今天我生日 你走运了
You lucky today's my birthday.
生日快乐
Ooh! Happy birthday.
投黛西一票
莱克西 感激每一票
选马克 我为了一个停车位参选
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
等等 你要竞选主席
Wait, you're running for president?
是啊 根据学生手册
Yeah, according to the student manual,
主席可以获得学校正前面的停车位
class president gets the parking spot right in front of school.
这比我们之前
Which is even better than the parking spot
抢的那个车位还好
we were previously fighting over.
这也是为什么我也参选
That's why I'm running as well.
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表