剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
'Cause I stole that UPS truck and sold all the packages in it?
还是因为我抢了塔吉特百货外面小流氓的滑板车
Or 'cause I jacked that Rascal scooter outside of Target
慢慢地滑了一段路
and took it for a very slow joyride?
因为那天你说了"我♥干♥的"
And because the other day, you literally said, "I did it."
我现在明白了
Which I get now.
我在道格拉斯做了些坏事
Look, I did some bad stuff at Douglas.
但你想在贝赛德有个全新的开始
But you wanted a fresh start at Bayside,
你有没有想过也许我也是
and you never stopped to think that maybe I wanted one, too.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你能原谅我吗
Do you forgive me?
只要你保证不再来我家
Only if you promise to never come to my house again.
好了 快走吧
Come on, man. Get out of here.
你说的你奶奶的事
Oh, and, um, all that stuff you said about your grandma
她的药 你需要帮她...
and her medication and you needing to help her, like--
我编的 想让你难受而已
Aw, yeah, I made all that up just to make you feel bad.
我也觉得是
Yeah, I thought so.
好了 我...
Okay, well, I'ma just...
德文特 我的酒呢
DeVante, I need my shot!
过来把我的假牙捡起来
And come pick up my teeth!
茱迪法官发现这个人撒谎
Judge Judy caught this man in a lie,
说他没砍树
talking about he don't know who cut the tree down.
他知道
He knows!
-你快去吧 -好 她真的很可怕
- You better go. - Yeah, no. She's really scary.
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表