剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
加利福尼亚是我的家
California is my home,
从塔霍湖壮丽的斜坡
from the majestic slopes of Lake Tahoe
到大熊山一般壮丽的斜坡
to the less cool slopes of Big Bear
再到马里布绝美的沙滩
to the awesome beaches of Malibu.
我爱死了这里
I love it here,
过去三年我一直在为这座美丽的州服务
and I have served this beautiful state for the past three years.
扎克州长
Hey, Governor Zack.
您救了我一命
You saved my life out there!
减税真的救了我银行账户的狗命
And those tax cuts really resuscitated my bank account.
我要怎么报答您呢
How can I ever repay you?
不用 我只是做了我应该做的
No need. Just doing my job.
加利福尼亚是我启程的地方
California is where my story began.
我在帕利塞兹长大
I grew up in the Palisades.
娶了我在高中时的女友 凯莉
I married my high school sweetheart, Kelly
成为了一名为值得的事情而战的
and became a successful trial attorney
成功的出庭律师
who always fought for what was cool.
之后我的政♥治♥使命召唤我
My calling to politics came later.
为了实现不用付75元停车费的计划
As part of a scheme to get out of paying a $75 parking ticket,
我决定参选 并且赢得了选举
I decided to run for governor, and I won!
但并不总是这么容易的
But it hasn't always been easy.
我要做一些艰难的决定...
I've had to make some tough decisions--
甚至让我和我
decisions that have kept me
依然性感的老婆 凯莉 深夜一起辗转反侧
and my still smokin' hot wife, Kelly, awake at night.
作为州长 我丈夫得砍掉
As governor, my husband had to cut $10 billion
凯莉·莫里斯
加利福尼亚第♥一♥夫♥人♥
教育支出的100亿
in education spending.
的确 这导致了一些学校关闭
And yes, that led to some school closures.
但这也降低了小微企业的贷款利率
But it also led to reduced loan rates for small businesses
为化石燃料产业提供了紧急财政援助
and a bailout for the fossil fuel industry.
作为一个忙碌的母亲
And as a busy mom,
这对我很重要
that's important to me.
等一下 扎克 我不能这么说
Wait, Zack, I can't say that.
但我相信公共教育
But I believe in public education.
凯莉和我都上的贝赛德高中
Kelly and I both attended Bayside High,
我们把我们的儿子马克·莫里斯也送到了那里
and we sent our son, Mac Morris, there as well.
上学应该是一段很棒的经历
School should be an awesome experience,
贝赛德高中
是孩子逃避数学作业
a time for kids to evade math homework
"欺负"他们的校长 不用担心有任何后果的时光
and torment their principal with no consequences.
那是我拥有过的
That's what I had and what I'm fighting for
也是我要为之所有加利福尼亚的学生所奋斗的
for every student in California.
我们会想到办法的
We will figure this out together.
我是扎克州长 我批准这条消息
I'm Governor Zack, and I approve this message.
扎克州长
我知道
Hey! I figured it out.
把那100亿还回来怎么样
How about give us the $10 billion back?
太疯狂了 艾莎
It's wild, Aisha.
就像他并不知道
It's like he doesn't get how crappy
加利福尼亚一半的学校有多垃圾一样
half the schools in California are.
他住在什么样的世界
What world is he living in?
贝赛德
Ah, Bayside.
姑娘们 今晚想去裸泳吗
Hey, girls, you wanna go skinny dipping tonight?
我刚把体育馆淹了
I just flooded the gym.
这就是双重约会
Now, that's what I call a double date.
-马克 -杰米
- Hey, Mac! - Hey, Jamie!
这周末和山谷高中的大♥比♥赛 你准备好了吗
You ready for the big game against Valley this weekend?
我倒是想
I wish.
教练说我如果过不了地理考试就不能打球了
Coach says I have to pass my geography test, or I can't play.
你的书为什么倒过来了
Why is your book upside-down?
我在看澳大利亚的部分
I'm reading about Australia.
你觉得你的事算麻烦吗
You think you got problems?
我不小心把我的生日派对
I accidentally planned my birthday party
和我父母的纪念日派对订在同一晚了
on the same night as my parents' anniversary party.
那么 莱克茜
Okay, Lexi,
赌一百块 你没办法让他们在周六前离婚
hundred bucks says you can't make them divorce before Saturday.
赌就赌 预科生
Oh, you're on, Preppy.
该去上课了
Oh. Well. Time to go to class.
不用提醒我
Ugh. Don't remind me.
我们今天要在体育馆练攀爬
We're climbing the rope in gym today.
我不确定
Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that.
马克·莫里斯 你又把体育馆淹了吗
Mac Morris, did you flood the gym again?
排球队都冲走了
The volleyball team floated away!
琳达 叫海岸救难警备队
Linda, call the Coast Guard!
对不起 托德曼校长
Sorry, Principal Toddman!
天 我喜欢这所学校
Man, I love this school!
救命下课铃
第一季第一集
老师学生们 早上好
Good morning, teachers and students.
音乐彩排今日取消
我知道道格拉斯高中不完美
I know Douglas High isn't perfect.
别喝这个
很烫
没有理由
实际上 在近期州长削减预算之前
The truth is, this place was struggling
学校就已经很艰难了
even before the governor's latest budget cuts.
加油 野猫队
野猫队
但我爱这所学校
But I love this school,
我知道我能让这所学校
and I know I can make it
-变成一个更好的地方 -接电♥话♥
- a better place. - Pick it up
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Pick it up, pick it up
不好意思 能麻烦你关掉吗
I'm sorry, can you turn that off, please?
好的
No problem.
你好
Hello?
没事 我能说话
No, yeah, I can talk.
怎么了
What up, man?
所以我竞选
Um, that's why I'm running
今年的二年级学生会主席
for this year's Sophomore Class President.
因为对道格拉斯高中来说永远都不晚
'Cause it's not too late for Douglas High.
对我们来说永远都不晚...
It's not too late for any of us--
对不起 孩子们
Sorry, kids!
-学校关了 -什么
- School's shut down. - What?
他们把学校关了
Wow, they shutting down the school.
是的 不幸地是 这里不再是高中了
Yeah, unfortunately, this isn't a high school anymore.
州政♥府♥可能会把这里租出去
I mean, the state will probably rent it out
当做电视剧中高中场景的拍摄地
so that TV shows about high schools can shoot here,
但这不再是真正的学校了
but it's not an actual high school anymore.
没必要恐慌
Uh, no need to panic.
你可以从网上学到你需要的所有东西
You can learn everything you need on the internet.
-全拿走 -不...
- Take it all. - No--
小心脚下
Watch your step.
-扎克州长 -扎克州长
- Governor Zack! - Governor Zack!
加利福尼亚州
你好 请说
Uh, hey. What's up?
你对被你极其糟糕的教育预算削减影响到的学生
You have provided no plan for the students
没有任何安置安排吗
affected by your disastrous education cuts.
好问题 谢谢
Mm-hmm, that is a great point--thank you.
你建议这些学生去哪里
Where do you propose these students go?
去其他资金不足 连目前现有的学生
To other underfunded schools that don't have the resources
都无法兼顾的学校吗
to handle the kids they already have?
我也不想关闭学校
Look, I didn't want to close the schools.
对这些孩子我也很抱歉
I feel terrible for these kids!
但讲真的 我得平衡预算
To be honest, I needed to balance the budget.
我不知道怎么做
I didn't know how.
我谷歌♥了他们去年所做的
I just Googled what they did last year,
我跟着做了一遍
and I did it again!
拜托 你们之前
Come on, like, none of you guys
没犯过100亿美元的错吗
have made a $10 billion mistake before?
各位 各位
Ah, guys, guys,
好了 好了 我知道我可以解决这一切的
come on, come on, I know I can fix this.
我相信公共教育
I believe in public education.
我上的就是公立学校
I went to public school.
我儿子上的是贝赛德高中
My son is a student at Bayside High,
前几天的一个晚上 在我给他掖被子的时候
and just the other night, when I was tucking him in,
他问我 "爸 为什么..."
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表