剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表
You know why this means nothing to you
这首歌♥没有意义吗
that I'm just realizing now?
我们的乐队只有在我的梦里才著名
Our band was only famous in a dream that I had.
赶紧进到照片里
Just get in the picture.
现在你们穿着这么蠢的戏服
And now that you're wearing these dumb costumes,
我都没办法印在宣传册上
I can't even use this in the brochure.
准备好了 爸爸
Get ready, Dad.
数到三 一 二...
On the count of three, one, two--
等等 等等 罗恩
Wait, wait, wait, hold on, Ron.
再说一遍 我们很抱歉 你也来一起吧
Again, we are so sorry. Why don't you come join us?
-到照片里来 伙计 -对 对
- Come in this picture, pal. - Yeah, yeah.
你也是班级里的一份子 来吧
You're part of this class. Come on.
来 到我的位置到 前排中♥央♥ 来
Come on. Take my spot, front and center. Come on.
好了 来吧
All right, fine. There we go.
不 不
No, no...
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你...
You...
们
guys.
今晚都是在对我恶作剧吗
Was this whole night you pranking me?
你们真是把我骗到了
Man, you got me!
你们真的把我骗到了
You--you really got me!
等等 你们什么时候意识到我到底是谁的
Wait, wait, when did you realize who I was?
我们一直都知道
We've known the entire time.
永远的朋友
Friends forever.
能重新加入
Man, it's great to be back
真是太好了
with the old gang.
他在这里 超棒的恶作剧 马克
There he is. Killer prank, Mac.
我要对我的副州长试试
I'm gonna try that on my lieutenant governor.
这家伙很讨厌我
Dude hates me so much.
-谢谢 爸爸 -嗯
- Thanks, Dad. - Yeah.
妈妈会送你回家的
Mom's gonna take you home, okay?
我要去"打工"了
I gotta get to the "choppa."
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我刚刚完成了一生中最精彩的恶作剧呢
Hell, yeah. I just pulled the prank of a lifetime.
没错
Yeah, you did.
这才是我儿子
That's my boy.
-爸爸 -儿子
- Hey, Dad. - Yeah, son.
你觉得等你回来后
Do you think when you get back,
我们可以一起做恶作剧吗
we could do a prank together?
我听说过一个很厉害的 我们拿一个棒球
I heard of this crazy one where we take a baseball,
我扔到你手里 你再扔给我
and I throw it into your hands, and you throw it into mine,
然后我们玩到天黑
and we do it until it gets dark,
妈妈就会说"来吃饭了 大小孩们"
and then Mom's like, "Come in for dinner, boys,"
然后我们一起吃饭
and then we eat together...
就像恶作剧一样
you know, like as a prank.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 我很乐意
Yeah, I like that.
糊你一脸派 同志
A pie in your face, my comrade.
糊你一脸派 同志
A pie in your face, my comrade.
娜迪娅 你好
Hey, Nadia.
你好
Hey.
《宠物的秘密生活2》
"The Secret Life of Pets 2."
什么
What?
我去看过的电影
Is a movie I've been at, though.
好啊
Cool.
勤杂太好玩了
Valet went great.
不 不 不好玩
No, no, it didn't.
-募捐怎么样 -黛西太厉害了
- How was fundraising? - Oh, Daisy killed it.
她募集了好多钱 还说哭了四个老头
She collected so much money, and made four old men cry.
我真为你自豪
I'm just so proud of you.
看来我的确是贝赛德的孩子
Guess I really am a Bayside kid.
晚上好
Good evening.
我是杰德·亨廷顿-斯内尔 泰纳的妈妈
Jade Huntington-Snell, Tanner's mom.
我真为大家的慷慨而惊讶
I am so overwhelmed by the generosity in this room.
我们超过了今晚
We have surpassed our goal
贝赛德充实基金的目标
for the Bayside Enrichment Fund tonight.
但是基于真正的慈善精神 家长协会
But in the true spirit of charity, the PTA,
以我为首
as led by me,
选择将这些钱用在不一样
has chosen to put it toward a different
但同样重要的事业上 重启道格拉斯高中
but equally important cause-- reopening Douglas High.
我不明白 这听起来很糟糕
I'm confused. That sounded bad,
但是她听起来又很高兴 这是好事吗
but she said it in a happy way, so was that good?
不是
No, it is not.
这说明他们要把我们赶出贝赛德
It means they're kicking us out of Bayside
把我们送回道格拉斯
and sending us back to Douglas.
天啊 你说得没错
Oh, my God, you were right.
我们和蛇同床共枕
We laid down with snakes.
然后被咬了
And we got bit.
剧集 | 救命下课铃(2020) | 导航列表