This is bad. This is really bad.
这太糟了 真的很糟
This is so bad!
大事不妙了
Sit down. You're not going anywhere.
坐下 你哪儿也别想去
Did you see his face?
你看见他的脸了吗
Yeah.
看见了
I did -- the both of them.
他们俩的样貌我都看到了
They are really bad guys. They're really bad guys.
他们是十恶不赦的大坏蛋
And they're gonna come here, and they're gonna kill me.
他们肯定会找到这来 把我♥干♥掉
Can you pick them out?
你能指认他们吗
Yeah.
可以
But I don't know what to do. What am I supposed to do?
但我不知道要怎么做 我该怎么办
Okay. I have no p what am I supposed to do?
没事的 我没有...我该做什么
Okay, listen to me.
好了 听我说
If they were willing to shoot a cop,
如果他们连警♥察♥都敢杀
they won't think twice about killing you.
他们也会毫不犹豫地把你干掉
Okay, thanks. I'll let them know.
好的 谢谢 我会转告他们
What can I do for you, fellas?
两位 有什么需要呢
Yeah, my vehicle got towed. How do I get it back?
我的车被拖走了 我怎么才能拿回来
You have to head over to division.
你得去分部
Get his weapon.
拿下他的武器
Set up the cellphone jammer. Kill the power.
屏蔽手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 切断电源
Go to the roof. Take out the antenna and the junction box.
去楼顶 搞定天线和接线器
Keep eyes on the streets.
盯着路上的情况
You, cover the back exit by the morgue.
你去把守停尸房♥的后门
You're coming with me. We don't have much time.
你跟我来 时间紧迫
Oh, my god. They're here! What? No.
老天 他们来了 什么 没有
They're here. I told you.
他们追来了 我就说
I told you. It's a power failure. Calm
我早说过的 是停电了 冷静
No, they're here. They're here. No.
不 他们来了 他们找来了
Everybody meet at the loading docks in 10 minutes.
十分钟以后全员在码头集♥合♥
Go.
行动
Jimmy, the power's out.
吉米 怎么停电了
Get his weapon.
拿下他的武器
Let's go.
我们走
Oh, shoot!
哦 糟糕
Bass.
巴斯
Just the power's out, okay?
只是停电了 别害怕
Hey, buddy, but I still need you to eat something.
嘿 小家伙 你还是得吃点东西
Sweetie, here we go. Come on, sweetie.
宝贝 吃吧 来 宝贝
There. Quick, quick!
在那 动作快
Right there in the evidence locker.
就在物证柜里
Hit it.
射开
Where is it? I don't see it.
在哪里 我没找着
Damn it!
见鬼
It's not here. Let's go.
不在这 我们走
They know I'm here. They know I'm here!
他们知道我在这 他们知道了
I got to get out of here!
我得离开这里
I got to get out of here. No.
我得逃走 停下
I'm getting out of here. I got to get out of here right now.
我现在必须马上离开 让我走
My gun.
我的枪
Come on, go. Go to that door.
快点 去门那里
Go, go.
快去
I got to get out of here!
我得逃走
Shh! Go up!
嘘 上楼
I got to get out of here. I got to get out of here.
我要离开这里 赶紧离开这里
Shh! Go up! Go up! Up, up, up.
嘘 往上跑 快往上跑
I'm going.
我跑着呢
There, right there. Go in the corner.
就那儿 躲在角落里
Yeah. Shh.
嘘 别出声
Don't leave me. Don't leave me.
别离开我 别走
Okay.
好了
Don't go.
别走
I got to go back down there and help them, okay?
我得回去帮助他们
I will be right back. You're safer here.
我马上就回来 你在这很安全
Are you okay?
你还好吗
She's dead.
她死了
Got here a second too late.
晚来了一秒
Not for me. Thank you. Can you walk?
可你救了我 谢谢 你还能走吗
Yeah.
还行
But we can't get out of here.
但我们逃不出去了
They're watching all the exits.
所有的出口都有他们的人把守
Who are they?
他们是谁
I don't know.
我也不知道
I told her I could protect her.
我答应要保护她的
If they were here to kill a witness, why aren't they gone?
如果他们是来杀目击者的 怎么还不走
What'd she say?
她说什么了
She said she saw Danny's shooter.
她说她看见杀死丹尼的凶手了
Said she could I.D. him.
说她可以认得出凶手
You get a name?
她说名字了吗
No, no, nothing.
不 没有
They ripped apart all the desks in the squad room.
他们把办公室翻得乱七八糟
What are they looking for?
他们在找什么
I don't know.
我不知道
The, uh -- that walkie -- is it working?
那个步话机还能用吗
Only channel 12.
只有12频道能用
All homicide is out of range.
所有凶案组成员都收不到讯号♥
What do you think?
你看我们该怎么办
I got to find Maura and get her out of here.
我得找到莫拉 把她弄出去
Jane?
简
Jane!
简
Frankie?
弗兰基
Maura.
莫拉
Maura.
莫拉
It's Jane. It's Jane.
是简 是简
Jane. I was hiding.
简 我正躲着
There are men. There are men shooting in here.
有几个男人闯了进来 在这开枪
Yeah. Both of them have been shot.
我知道 他们俩都中枪了
No, I'm fine, I'm fine. Take care of him.
不 我还好 先看看他
Oh, my god. What happened?
天哪 怎么会中枪了
He's been hit twice.
他中了两枪
It's all right. My vest stopped it.
放心 我的背心挡住了子弹
Okay, get him up here.
好 把他抬到这儿来
The table? Already? Really? The dead-person table?
验尸台吗 不是吧 那是死人睡的
Come on.
过来吧
God. Okay, careful. Careful, careful.
天啊 当心点 当心点
Keep this, okay? A-and watch the doors.
拿上这个 去把着门口
I'm gonna stay with Frankie.
我得留下来陪弗兰基
Take his shirt off.
把他的衣服脱掉
Jane, what is going on?
简 发生什么事了
The phones don't work. There are men shooting here.
电♥话♥都坏了 那些男人还开枪了
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
And I think we're trapped in here.
我想我们被困住了
What about that?
那个能用吗
No, that's -- that's only for homicide cops,
用不了 这是给凶案组警员用的
and -- and no one's in range.
已经不在信♥号♥♥范围内了
Okay, lift his shirt up.
把他的衬衫拉高
Okay, okay, okay.
好的
I think I just got the wind knocked out of me. That's all.
我刚只是感到一阵眩晕 没别的
You sure did.
当然
Hand us that binder -- the binder on the desk.
把桌上那本活页夹递给我
We need to keep his head up.
我们得把他的头支起
Jane, give me your jacket. Okay.
简 把你的夹克给我 好的
Careful, okay? We're gonna put you down.
慢慢来 我们要让你躺下去
All right.
好
Okay, got your head.
放心 我扶着你的头
It's okay.
没事的
Got it? Okay.
行了吗 好
ABC's --
急救步骤是
airway, breathing, circulation.
畅通气道 人工呼吸 建立有效循环
I should've taken an emergency-medicine rotation.
早知如此 当初就主修急救医学了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表