All right. If this thing blows up...
行 要是这事闹大了
bomb's in your hands.
你要负全责
Wouldn't be the first time.
也不是第一次了
Wow. Picking a fight with the governor.
真厉害 竟和州长杠上了
You're fearless.
你无所畏惧
No, I'm not.
才不是呢
Come on, Jane. Maybe we should stop the race.
简 也许我们应该停止比赛
Maura, we stop this race,
莫拉 若停止比赛
we send a message to thousands of people that we give in to fear.
无疑是在公之天下 我们向罪恶屈服了
We don't give in to fear!
我们绝不畏缩不前
Okay, I understand that.
好 我明白你意思
I -- if we do,
如果我们屈服了
then we just end up dying a little bit every day.
就是任良知每天被逐寸蚕食
Which, metabolically speaking, we do anyway.
其实无论我们怎么做 都与屈服无异
Maura! Really?
莫拉 此话当真
Come on!
加油
There's Mike! Yay, Mike!
那是迈克 加油
Jane, where are you? Are you close?
简 你在哪儿呢 在附近吗
Uh, no, ma, I'm not. I-I got a bad cramp, okay?
没有 妈妈 我抽筋得厉害
So you and pop should just go home.
那你和爸赶紧回家吧
We've been here for hours! Your father's gonna be furious!
我们来这几个小时了 你♥爸♥都要气疯了
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉
I-I didn't mean to disappoint you.
我没想扫你们的兴
Yeah, well, that's disappointing.
确实挺扫兴的
What'd she say?
她说什么
She's not running. She cramped out.
她说她没有跑步 她抽筋了
Crapped out? Janie?
输掉了 简妮吗
No, cramps.
不 是抽筋
She's not in the race.
她没参赛
Unbelievable.
难以置信
What are you doing?
你在做什么呢
I'm packing up. Why?
收拾打包 为什么
Why? Janie's not running. We're out of here.
简妮又没跑步 我们走吧
I don't want to go home.
我不想回家
Well, I can see why, you know?
我看出来了
You're the life of the party.
你天生喜欢凑热闹
And, uh, you're the party pooper.
谁像你那样不合群
Well, I wasn't exactly getting an invitation,
又没人邀请我来观赛
you know what I mean?
你懂我意思吗
What are you talking about? What am I talking about?
你说什么胡话呢 我在说什么
We've been out here for five hours.
我们来了5个小时
And the only words you said to me was "Fire up the barbecue"
这期间你对我说的无非就是"快生火"
and "Open up some beers."
和"来罐啤酒"
You know, I feel like I work for you.
我感觉自己就是来给你打工的
If I'm gonna work, I want to go home and get paid for it.
如果我要打工 我就回家干 拿工钱
Okay, that's not true.
才不是这样
Sure it is.
根本就是
You know, you always talk about family and being together.
你总把家庭和团聚挂在嘴边
You know, I'm right here, Angela. I'm right here.
然而我就在这里 安琪拉你却熟视无睹
And you're spending the whole day
你花了一整天来
swapping chicken parm recipes all day.
交换烹饪鸡排的心得
I'm sorry, Frank.
我错了 弗兰克
I...I want to be here with you.
我想和你呆在一起
Come here. Yeah, who could tell?
来抱抱 还真看不出来
Oh, my baby.
亲爱的
Can you I.D. The bullet?
你能鉴定一下子弹吗
Think so.
没问题
We got a witness on the second shooting.
我们找到第二起枪击的目击者
Let me talk to him. Bring him in.
我们和他谈谈 把他带进来
Hey, Vanilla. I was hoping it'd be you, baby!
小香草 我就猜到是你 宝贝
Damn! Them shorts is slammin'!
靠 那短裤太正点了
Man, what you doing up in here?
老兄 你怎么会躺在这
Rondo, just tell me what you saw.
朗多 告诉我你看见了什么
Oh, I saw it all.
全部过程
Dude was running. Next thing you know, he fell out.
那哥们儿正在跑步 接着他就倒下了
I knew that player was shot.
我就知道他中枪了
But -- that him?
但 是他吗
Wh-- which...?
哪个是
Did you see who shot him?
你看见枪手了吗
I might have missed that part.
这我可能没看清
Uh, my eyes was fixated on this fine freak
那时我正盯着一个怪人
looking all perfect in her running stuff.
和她的高级跑步装备
But she was no you, but who is, right?
那人绝对不是你 会是谁呢
So you saw a hot girl running in shorts.
这么说你看到一个辣妹穿着短裤跑步
You're a hero. Yes, I am.
你真是个"英雄" 是啊
And every hero needs his hottie.
英雄当然要配美人
Get him out of here. Come on. Let's go.
把他带走 我们走
Jane, the bullet's a 9 millimeter hollow point.
简 这是颗9毫米的空弹壳
It's a hit man's bullet.
杀手专用弹
Okay.
知道了
Which is why it looks like a grenade went off in their chests.
难怪看起来像是手榴弹在胸口♥爆♥♥炸♥似的
Grooves on the slug indicate a silencer.
弹头上的凹槽表明凶手用了消声器
Where'd you learn that?
你跟谁学的
You.
跟你
I pay attention.
我有用心在学
Push in more.
再放大点
See, there are synthetic fibers on the bullet.
看 子弹上有人造纤维
Looks like various polymeric resins.
像是聚合树脂复合物
What is that?
那就是什么
Pleather.
人造革
Come here.
跟我来
The gunshot trajectory along with the fibers found on the bullet
弹道上布满了在子弹上找到的纤维
suggests that our suspect...
这表明我们的疑犯
was shooting from here.
是从这里开枪的
That's it.
没错
That's it! The suspect is shooting from a fanny pack.
没错 疑犯是从腰包处开枪
That explains the pleather.
所以才会有皮革
That explains why nobody saw anything suspicious.
所以才没人看到可疑的人
Jane.
简
Yeah, yeah.
来了
Our two victims went to high school together
两名受害者均来自波士顿外的
right outside Boston.
同一所高中
We got something big.
有重大发现
Both their names just popped up on an old criminal case.
他俩的名字和一起旧案有关联
What kind of case?
哪类案件
Don't know. It's sealed.
不知道 档案锁住了
File's in the courthouse.
档案还留在法♥院♥里
Damn it.
该死的
A court order will take hours, if we get a judge.
即使找法官拿法庭许可 也要等几小时
I got an idea.
我有办法了
What, you gonna break in?
怎么 你想非法侵入吗
Yes, I am.
正是
You in yet?
黑进了吗
You mean since you asked 30 seconds ago?
才过了30秒而已
Ah! Here it is --
找出来了
State of Massachusetts v. Ward and Walker.
麻省起诉沃德和沃克案
Open it.
打开
Good idea, Korsak.
好主意 科萨克
Abracadabra.
芝麻开门
Oh. Your way didn't work.
你的方法不管用嘛
Tell Rizzoli you can't do it.
你做不到试试看
Jane, our two "victims" raped a 15-year-old girl
简 我们的受害者于1995年强♥奸♥了
back in 1995 -- Samantha Brown.
一名15岁少女萨曼塔·布朗
They did a rape kit and serology.
当时做了性侵犯检查和血清采样
Where are the results?
结果在哪儿
Oh, god.
天哪
Jane, look at this.
简 你看这个
Monsters beat her.
这两个畜生还打了她
Seems like a solid case.
看来罪证确凿
Oh, man.
天哪
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表