James Filmore, you are under arrest
吉姆斯·菲尔莫尔 你因强♥奸♥
for the rape of Samantha Brown.
萨曼塔·布朗被捕了
I guess you know who I am?
我想你知道我是谁吧
Yeah, I know who you are.
当然 我知道你是谁
And I know what you did.
而且我还知道你的罪行
You gang-raped a 15-year-old girl.
你们轮♥奸♥了一个年仅15岁的女孩子
Statute of limitations is up. You can't charge me.
诉讼时效已届满 你控告不了我
You're too late.
太迟了
Yeah, you missed one technicality --
说得对 但是你忘了一条法律条文
You raped Samantha when she was 15.
萨曼塔遭你强♥奸♥时年仅15岁
Statute says 15 years from the time
法令规定起诉期为受害者
the victim turns 16.
满16岁后的15年
Statute hasn't run out yet!
法令可没到期
Huh? No.
是吧 是
Come here. Yeah.
过来 搞定了
Nobody to pay off this time.
这次没人可以贿赂了吧
We've got the situation secured. Thanks, guys.
安全隐患已解除 谢谢各位
Well, you're one lucky son of a bitch.
你可真够幸运的呀
You could have told me Rizzoli can run her ass off.
你应该告诉我里佐利跑得飞快
I don't know.
我也不知情
I was kind of looking forward to counting pencils with you.
我还挺期待跟你一起数铅笔的
This is kind of stressful.
当探员压力可不小
Yeah, what a day.
是呀 今天真大快人心
You did good.
你表现不错
You too. Still got your balls.
你也是 威武不减当年呀
You mean even though I'm brass?
即使我位居上层吗
Yeah. Even though you joined the dark side.
是 即使你弃明投暗了
Thanks, Sean.
多谢 肖恩
Hi. Is that the guy you saw?
嗨 你看见的就是这个人吗
Could be.
有可能
But I know I seen that fine bitch there before.
不过我见过那个正点的婊♥子♥
What did she do?
她犯了什么罪
Well, what do you know? Old Rondo saw something.
真是出人意料 老朗多还真目击到了
Give me 40 bucks. What for?
给我40元 为啥呢
For finishing the race.
为了我跑完比赛啊
But you didn't finish the race.
可是你又没跑完
I will.
我会跑完的
And I need a loan. All right.
我需要借点钱 那行
40 bucks? Yeah.
40元 对
All right. There you go.
好了 给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey!
你干嘛
Next time you see something,
下次你再看见什么
you come talk to me, all right?
就来跟我报告 成吗
You mean, I am now your confidential informant, Vanilla?
这么说我是你的线人了 小香草
Great plan.
想得倒美
I'll see ya.
一会见
Where you going?
你去哪
Heartbreak Hill.
去心碎山
Oh, now all that's left is the cleanup.
现在只剩下清扫工作了
Big job, Tom.
大工程呀 汤姆
The race is finally over.
比赛终于结束了
All of the runners have, in some cases,
所有的参赛选手 除个别外
struggled across the finish line.
都挣扎着越过了终点线
But now it's a chance for them, I think,
不过我想现在他们可以
to grab a bottle of water, put their feet up,
拿瓶水喝喝 歇歇脚
catch their breath.
好好喘口气了
You know, looking around, it doesn't look that bad,
回顾一下 感觉还是不错的
considering we had hundreds of thousands of people
难得今天波士顿的大街小巷
in the streets of Boston today.
都人山人海
Uh, it was a good day.
今天是个美好的日子
It was a great race, and I think it's terrific
这是个伟大的赛事
that we're able to hold huge events like this today
在美国城市里举办这么大型的活动
in American cities.
绝对是一次盛举
How's the heel?
脚后跟怎么样
It's good.
没事了
I think that runner's high is kicking in.
我猜跑手的高♥潮♥感起作用了
Yeah.
是呀
Maybe you should run with Garvey next year.
或许明年你可以与加维一起跑呢
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
I'm not the one he wants to chase.
他可不想追我
You want to race, huh? Yeah, I want to race.
你要跟我比赛是吧 是的
I was born to run!
我可是天生的赛跑健将
Come on, girls!
你们两个加油呀
Come on!
加油
Dad!
爸
You did it! Great job.
你冲刺了 非常棒
You did it!
你跑完全程了
Great job. Great job.
非常棒 非常棒
I'm so proud of you!
我为你感到骄傲
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表