Uh, so, what happened between you and your girlfriend?
那你和你女朋友之间发生了什么事
Oh, we didn't agree about kids.
我们在抚养孩子方面有分歧
Oh, she wanted them, you didn't?
哦 她想要孩子而你不想要
No.
不是
I just love the idea of being a stay-at-home daddy.
我想要在家当奶爸
But she wanted to stay home, too.
而她也想呆在家
Someone's got to work, right?
总得有人赚钱养家 对吧
Yeah. Wow. I'm surprised.
是的 哇 我大惊讶了
Why? Because I'm Hispanic?
为什么 因为我是西班牙人吗
It's a new world.
那可是个不同的世界
See, I am looking for a really strong woman.
所以 我要找的是个女强人
Someone who knows how to hold warrior, too.
她还得骁勇善战
Like you.
就像你一样
Come on. Let's go. Come on.
来吧 我们走吧 快呀
Coming? Yeah.
不来吗 来
Okay.
好的
Let's go for our walkie-kins. So much fun!
举家去散步 太棒了
Really?
你来真的吗
That bad?
有那么糟吗
I thought you said you couldn't lie.
我以为你真不会说谎呢
What do you mean? I can't.
此话何解 我是没说啊
You did.
你说了
Only one time,
就一次
when I said I'd finished my homework and I hadn't,
我说我做完作业了 其实不然
and I immediately went vasovagal.
结果我立即就血管迷走性晕厥了
Fainted.
昏过去了
Jorge's in "medicine"?
豪尔赫是医务工作者
Technically, yes, he is.
技术上来说 没错啊
What's his specialty? Lactation?
他的专业是什么 哺乳吗
Orthopedics.
矫形术
Joe Grant was a detective, he was sexy,
乔·格兰特是警探 人又性感
and he was a perfect match for you.
和你天生一对
Well, I kind of liked him.
我也挺喜欢他
Yeah, well, you butted heads with him
对 可惜你一直和他对着干
until he moved to Washington.
直至他被调去华盛顿
So you hooked me up with Nurse Jorge.
所以你就把护士豪尔赫推给我了
Wh-- I -- I just -- yes.
什么 我 我只是 的确
It's not funny.
笑什么
Hey. Anything come up on those background checks?
背景资料查的怎么样了
Still waiting on that, uh, bouncer from the club,
还在等酒吧保镖的档案
and no red flags on anybody here.
这上面的人都没啥可疑的
Somebody's got a boyfriend.
有人有男朋友了
Someone should mind his own business.
有人多管闲事了
What -- no.
你要干嘛 不
Your eyes are like pools of midnight!
你的双眼如月下湖面
No! Come on. What? What?
不 拜托 什么 什么
Your-r-r lips are like...tempur-pedic pillows.
你的双唇如枕般柔软
Really? Just give this.
不是吧 还给我
"Dinner. Saturday.
"周六 诚邀你共进晚餐
I'm already in the kitchen. Jorge."
我已在厨房♥准备好了 豪尔赫上"
Sounds kind of sissy to me.
娘得我发毛
Hey, guy cooks.
这男人会做饭
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
It's a match.
终于找到配对者了
Excuse me? The bouncer.
再说一遍 那个保镖
"Robert Thatcher" -- it's an alias.
"罗伯特·撒切尔" 是化名
Real name is "Roy Tompkins."
真名是"罗伊·汤普金斯"
So, that's why he lied. Look at this.
所以他才撒谎 看
Outstanding warrant -- New York City
纽约市在逃通缉犯
for criminal sexual assault.
刑事罪名是强♥奸♥
Come on.
走吧
Hey, Roy. We need to talk to you.
罗伊 我们要跟你谈谈
Oh. I wouldn't do that, Roy.
你会后悔的 罗伊
Been holdin' out on me, Bruce Lee!
原来你是李小龙 我真是有眼不识泰山
We can do this all day, Roy.
我们可以这么耗一整天 罗伊
What happened to Katie?
你对凯蒂做了什么
Look, I can't tell you what I don't know!
我没做过的事怎么告诉你
What is so important?
什么事那么急
Jorge dropped off lunch for you.
豪尔赫带了午餐给你
That's not why I interrupted you.
我并不是为此叫你出来的
I extracted the killer's DNA from the murder weapon.
我提取了凶手留在凶器上的DNA
Who is he?
他是谁
Well, there was no match in codis, but it's not a "he."
指纹库里没找到吻合的 但不是"他"
It's a "She."
而是"她"
The killer's a woman?
凶手是女人
The deerskin fibers are lifted from the murder weapon.
凶器上沾有鹿皮纤维
Were off the killer's glove?
是从凶手的手套上掉下来的吗
Seams were breached,
看来手套破了
and DNA tests confirmed that the sweat was from a female.
DNA测试证实了那是女性的汗液
Yeah, we already know that,
对 这我们已经知道了
and a male accomplice raped her.
她还被一名男性共犯强♥奸♥了
No, injuries are consistent with
不 伤口与
a non-biological phallus-shaped object.
非生物阴♥茎♥状物一致
You mean a dildo?
你是指假阴♥茎♥吗
Yes, I believe that is the popular term for it.
对 我想该词是它的通俗说法
But did you know that a 28,000-year-old stone phallus
你知道最近在德国一山洞中发现了
was recently found in a German cave?
28000年前的石质阴♥茎♥吗
Ice-age men were using it for knapping flints.
冰河世纪男人用它来摩擦取火
Yeah, ice-age women were using it for making sparks, too.
对啊 那时女人也用它来制♥造♥火花
Yeah, okay.
别深究了
So, if she wasn't raped, it's probably not a hate crime.
如果她没被强♥奸♥ 那就不算是仇恨犯罪
It wasn't a robbery.
也不是抢劫
I'm beginning to think this was personal.
我开始觉得这事关个人恩怨
I wonder if Jorge read the Chump study.
豪尔赫肯定读了杜林普的研究报告
Chump study. Probably wrote it.
还研究报告呢 也许就是他写的
Chocolate happiness undergoing more pleasantness study.
巧克力的幸福口感会否让人更愉悦的研究
Yeah, I-it actually concluded
实际上研究结论是
that chocolate makes us happier.
巧克力能让人倍感幸福
Chocolate from Jorge makes me sadder.
豪尔赫的巧克力让我倍感郁闷
Flowers.
是鲜花
Flowers have been shown to reduce depression.
鲜花被证明能消除抑郁
Come on, Jane. Jorge's a catch.
好啦 简 豪尔赫不错的
If you don't want 'em, can I have 'em?
如果你不要 能给我吗
Jorge? Yeah, he's all yours.
豪尔赫吗 他是你的人了
Maybe if I get fat, he'll stop calling.
也许我胖了 他就不会找我了
I just think if you allow him
我想你只要让他
to see all sides of you,
看到你的全部
then he'll stop calling.
他就不会找你了
You know what?
你知道吗
I just heard what that sounded like, and that is --
我也觉得我刚说得太伤人了
what I meant to say was that...
实际上我想说
human beings have good and bad traits, you know,
每个人都有他的优缺点
a-and you have, you know...
而你也有
some characteristics that are a little...
一些有点那个的特点
n-not as, um --
不像
Wow, fudge clusters.
哇 好大包软糖
Katie was deleting her...
凯蒂正在删除
search history on her computer.
电脑上的搜索历史
Why? What was she hiding?
为什么 她想掩盖什么
Have we checked the wife's alibi?
查过她妻子的不在场证明了吗
Solid.
无懈可击
Tracked all her calls -- E.R., 911.
查到她打的所有电♥话♥ 急诊室和911
Alarm company confirms she activated her home alarm
安防公♥司♥确认她在晚上10:30激活了
at 10:03 P.M.,
家中的警报系统
didn't break the circuit again till 6:17 A.M.
直到早上6:17才断电出门
She didn't do it. How do you know?
不是她干的 你怎么知道
Got Mel's scorecard from the night of the murder.
拿到案发当晚梅尔的记分卡了
She's a hell of a bowler.
她简直是保龄球女神
She had a turkey.
她三连击了[直译:吃下一只火鸡]
Why would she do that?
她为什么要吃火鸡
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表