Hey. Shh, shh, shh. It's okay.
别说了 没事的
It's okay.
没事的
You weren't there. She was -- she was so sick.
你不在那儿 她当时奄奄一息
What did you put in that pump?
你在泵里加了什么
Fentanyl. It can't be detected.
芬太尼 检测不到的
Mixed it with water, swapped out the pumps.
混了些水 替换了胰岛素
What if we screwed up? We didn't.
要是我们搞砸了呢 怎么会呢
Look, we get the money in 90 days.
听我说 90天后钱就到手了
I --
我
Shh. It's okay, baby.
别说了 没事的 宝贝
Hey, wait. What about the fingerprints?
等下 那指纹怎么办
You left prints?
你留下指纹了
No, that's what I'm worried about.
没有 这才是我所担心的
Katie's prints should have been on the pump,
泵上面本应该有凯蒂的指纹
but there were no prints.
但现在上面没有指纹
Wait, how do you know that?
等等 你怎么会知道没有指纹
Because she decided to get on the bus.
因为她决定将功补过
Arms behind your back.
手放背后
Same old story -- kill your wife for the money.
又是老掉牙的故事 弑妻谋财
How could you do this?
你怎么能背叛我
This...is as adventurous as I get.
这就是我想寻求的刺♥激♥
Crap. Maura. Maura.
胡说 莫拉 莫拉
Hey. Hey!
你好 你好
Look, I-I just want to say that I...
我只是想跟你说一声我
support your choice, Jane.
支持你的选择 简
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
And thank you for the flowers and the chocolates
多谢你的鲜花和巧克力
and...the lunch.
还有午餐
And the car battery, even though mine was fine.
以及车用蓄电池 虽然我自己的还凑合
Sure. You're welcome.
好 不客气
Glad we live in a state that women like you can get married
很高兴我们生活在允许同性结婚的州
if that's what you want.
这正好能满足你的愿望
Okay.
对啊
You told him I was gay.
你跟他说我是同性恋
No, he assumed. It's different.
不是 是他自己猜到的 区别很大
Okay, let's begin.
好了 开始吧
Feet shoulder width apart. Relax your shoulders.
双脚分开与肩同宽 肩膀放松
He assumed?
他猜到的吗
Just close your eyes and breathe.
快闭上眼睛 缓缓呼吸
And breathe out.
呼气
You better hope this calms me down.
你最好祈祷我能平静下来
Well, I could always tell him you like him.
我可以随时告诉他你喜欢他
Don't you dare.
你敢
Oh, I wouldn't dare. Shhhh!
小女不敢 别吵了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Shhhhhh!
安静
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表