It's Hoyt.
是霍伊特
He's -- he's doing this from behind bars.
他在监狱里指使人做的
He killed James Stern and Emily.
他杀了詹姆斯·斯特恩和艾米丽
If -- if -- if they've been missing two years,
如果他们失踪了两年
he killed them, what?
他下手的时间
What, six months before he came after me the second time?
不正是第二次找上我的前六个月吗
And then somebody stored the body for him
接着有人帮他冷藏起尸体
and then just, you know...
再之后就
dumped it right in front of my face.
直接扔在我面前
I haven't had enough time
我还没来得及
to confirm that this is Hoyt's work.
确认是否属于霍伊特的手法
It's him. It's him, Maura.
是他 就是他 莫拉
I wasn't gonna say anything because, you know,
我当时什么都没说是因为
personally, I thought somebody was screwing with me.
私底下 我觉得有人在作弄我
This was left in front of my building last night.
昨晚有人把这个扔在我家门口了
A flare?
照明弹
Oh, Jane.
简
I'm gonna call Frost. Okay?
我现在打电♥话♥给弗罗斯特 好吗
We're gonna get patrol officers out here,
我们要安排巡警守在外面
and you are gonna get some sleep.
你去好好睡会儿
Yeah, well, not until the cavalry gets here, okay?
行 等武装警♥察♥来了再睡 好吗
I'll stay.
我会留在这儿
What are you gonna do --
你能做什么
hit him over his head with your Birkin bag?
用你的伯金包砸他的头吗
W-- come on.
拜托
Give me that.
给我
No, it's loaded. I'll stay up.
已经上膛了 我来守夜
It's loaded. No.
上膛了 别碰
Magazine capacity -- 15.
弹匣容量为15颗子弹
Trigger pull -- 2.5 kilograms.
扳机力为2.5千克
Line of sight -- 153 millimeters.
瞄准线为153毫米
Right Have you ever shot one?
右... 你开枪射过人没
Um...
呃
...No. No. No.
没有 不 不行
But I'm a fast learner.
但我学得很快
Okay.
好吧
It's empty.
现在是空枪
Okay.
好
Point it.
瞄准
Um, wrap your left hand like this.
用你的左手像这样护住
Okay, now, push and pull.
好 现在 扣压扳机
Loosen up. There you go.
放松点 做得不错
Push and pull with the same amount of force.
用同等力气扣压扳机
Okay? Okay.
怎么样 好的
Good? Yeah.
不错吧 是的
You look good.
你看起来像那么回事
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
You're laughing at me.
你取笑人家
So...Okay.
那么
Okay. It's loaded.
现在子弹上膛了
Okay.
好的
I'm only doing this because I'm tired.
我这样做是因为我实在太累了
Okay. Point it that way.
好了 指着那边
Good.
不错
All right, now, don't shoot my neighbors
注意别误射我的邻居
'cause I'd hate to have to lock you up.
我可不想把你抓进监狱
Jane? Yeah?
简 怎么了
Do I look bad-ass?
我看起来有坏蛋的阵势吗
Yeah, you look like a bad-ass.
有 你看起来十足一个坏蛋
Okay, good.
好的 不错
The Sterns disappeared from their apartment in Charlestown.
斯特恩夫妇在查尔斯镇的公♥寓♥中无故失踪
You checked every jane doe in the last two years?
你查了过去两年中的所有无名女尸吗
Maybe we found Emily Stern and we didn't know it.
也许我们已找到了艾米丽·斯特恩也未可
No. No, there's nothing.
不可能 咱们一无所获
Her body is still out there.
她的尸体仍旧不知所踪
If we could just find it,
如果我们找得到她的尸体
there could be some kind of a clue.
也算是有线索了
It's me. Put your gun down, Frost.
是我 把枪放下 弗罗斯特
Shh. Jane's finally sleeping.
嘘 简好不容易睡着了
What, are you having a private little strategy meeting here?
搞什么 你们在这开啥秘密会议
Did you think I wouldn't find out about Hoyt?
你以为我没发现这案子和霍伊特有关吗
Whoa, don't come on in here, crack of dawn, yelling at me.
别大清早一进门就冲我吼
I was gonna call you.
我有想过打给你
Oh, like hell you were! Inside voices!
扯淡吧你 小点声
Hoyt's my case.
霍伊特的案子是我的
Jane was my partner.
简当时是我的搭档
She was your partner!
那是以前的事了
Shh! Who the hell do you think you are?!
嘘 你以为你是谁啊
I'm her partner now! Oh, yeah?!
我是她的现任搭档 哦 是吗
Shut up!
你们闭嘴
Her life is in danger again
她的生命再一次受到威胁
from a deranged, serial-killer sociopath
就因为那个疯狂的反♥社♥会♥连环杀手
who's -- who's calling the shots from inside of a prison,
他一直在监狱里发号♥施令
and the two of you are comparing the size of your pe--
而你们还有闲情在这里争风吃醋
Hey, hey! Whoa!
嘿嘿 别说了
Doc, hey.
医生 嘿
Okay.
好吧
Shake on it.
握手言和
What, you heard me.
怎么 没听到我说的话
Shake!
握手
That's better.
这样好多了
Now we can all go back to work.
我们现在开始工作吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗
It's very distracting to work in a wrinkled dress.
穿着皱巴巴的裙子工作真让人分心
So go home and change.
回家换一件吧
No, no, I-I'm not leaving you.
不不 我不能离开你
But I have some bad news.
我有几个坏消息
Oh, and the day started off so promising.
看来今天要以杯具开场了
The crime lab didn't find anything on the flare --
犯罪实验室没在照明弹上找到证据
no DNA, no prints.
没有DNA 没有指纹
Well, I'm not surprised.
没啥好大惊小怪的
I mean, why would Hoyt make it easy on us?
霍伊特怎么可能会放我们一马
So much more fun to terrify the snot out of me.
把我吓的屁滚尿流他才高兴呢
Jane?
简
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
Looking for you.
我来找你
You're back because Hoyt's back.
你是为霍伊特的案子而来的
I'm back to make sure you're okay.
我回来看看你是否还好
Can I, uh...
我能
...buy you a cup of coffee?
请你喝杯咖啡吗
Uh, uh, yeah.
呃 当然
Yeah.
好的
So, how you doing? You okay?
你怎么样 还好吗
No.
不太好
But, you know, that's what Hoyt wants.
但是 这就正中霍伊特的下怀了
Well, we have the entire Boston bureau working this case.
我们要求波士顿当局全力调查此案
I appreciate the FBI's help.
感谢联邦调查局的帮助
You know, he's got someone working with him again
你也知道 他在外面又找到
on the outside.
一个帮手了
Well, he is in solitary,
他被单独关押着
but all it takes is an hour on the prison yard
但是他只需到院子里放风一小时
to pass something or get something.
就能传递或获取东西
Been listening to his calls,
我们一直在监听他的电♥话♥
tracking communication,
追踪他的联♥系♥人
but so far, nothing.
但到目前为止一无所获
You're not gonna find anything.
你们不会有所发现的
He's smart enough to get rid of it.
他很聪明 懂得逃脱法眼
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I should ask you how you've been.
我应该先问问你的境况
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表