Okay, it's a white lie.
好吧 这是正义的谎言
It's still a lie.
那不还是说谎
you've never lied to a guy
你从来没骗过人吗
and tell him he was good when he wasn't?
人家做得不好也要违心地说不错
No.
没有
Like this shirt with this jacket?
比如说这个衬衫和外套很搭
Not really. No.
没有 真的
We're sorry to tell you,
我们很抱歉地通知你们
but your son was poisoned.
你们的儿子是被毒死的
What? H-how?
什么 怎么会这样
Actually, with a...a plant like this one right here.
其实 就是被这种植物毒死的
I didn't poison my son.
我没给我儿子下毒
That church.
那个教堂
Beatrice's crazy church.
碧翠丝那个荒唐的教堂
That's how they did it.
一定是他们干的
We don't think so.
我们不这么认为
What's interesting is that, uh,
有趣的是
Dr. Isles can type the genecs of plants,
艾尔斯医生可以查出植物的基因类型
which means she can match the monkshood
也就是说她能将我们在
That was found in Matt's body
马特体内发现的乌头
To the plant that it originally came from.
同这种植物原产地的植物基因进行比对
Isn't that right, Dr. Isles?
我说的没错吧 艾尔斯医生
Yes. We do do genetic typing.
对 我们确实能确定基因类型
Basically, someone would just have to soak the monkshood
其实很简单 某人只需把乌头溶解在
in a bottle of water.
一瓶水里
Find Matt on his skateboard. Offer him a drink.
看到马特在玩滑板 让他喝点水
That's right.
就是这样
This is crazy.
这太荒唐了
If...If I may.
不介意吧
Malcolm wouldn't have a child with you.
马尔科姆不愿意跟你生孩子
Is that right?
是这样吧
Wait. H-how do you know that?
等下 你是怎么知道的
It's in your custody papers.
在你的监护权申请书里
It's one of the reasons that the judge gave you Matt.
法官之所以把马特判给你
It's because of your commitment to him.
就是因为你承诺全心对待他
There you have it. Right?
那你们应该很清楚
He didn't do it.
他不会那样做的
Yeah, you -- you didn't want another child.
对 你不想再要孩子了
You had Matt.
因为你有马特
But you wanted one of your own, didn't you?
但是你希望有一个自己的孩子 对吧
You knew that Malcolm was winning the custody battle.
你知道马尔科姆肯定会得到监护权
And you knew it was never gonna happen.
他也不会再要一个孩子了
No.
不是的
No.
不是的
You knew about the exorcisms because of the custody dispute,
你从监护权纠纷中知道有这么个驱魔仪式
and you figured that the church and his mom would be blamed.
你觉得我们会怀疑那个教堂和他母亲
Malcolm.
马尔科姆
You know she never would have stopped fighting for custody.
你知道她永远都不会放弃争夺监护权
And we would have spent all our money on the lawyers,
我们会把所有钱都花在律师身上
and it just was trapping us in the past,
那对我们来说是个无底洞
And I swear, Malcolm,
我发誓 马尔科姆
I swear, I did it for us.
这一切都是为了我们
No!
不
No!
不
Hey! Hey! No!
嘿 嘿 不
Mr. Senna! Mr. Senna, okay!
西纳先生 西纳先生 够了
No! No! Come on! Mr. Senna!
不 不 不要这样 西纳先生
Malcolm, I'm sorry.
马尔科姆 对不起
Calm down.
冷静
You have the right to remain silent. Calm down, sir.
你有权保持沉默 冷静 先生
Anything you say can and will be held against you...
你所说的一切都可以并将会
Malcolm.
马尔科姆
...in a court of law.
成为呈堂证供
Malcolm.
马尔科姆
Your mother tell you it was gonna rain?
你老妈告诉你会下雨了吗
Naw.
没
Yours?
你老妈呢
No.
没有
how long you been sitting here?
你在这坐多久了
You're soaked.
你都湿透了
Longer than I expected.
比我预计的时间要长
I got to leave for D.C.
我要去华盛顿了
Soon.
很快
Just wanted to come by and see you before I left.
就是走之前过来看看你
Say bye if that's okay.
跟你道个别
What's in D.C.?
去华盛顿干什么
Big job I wasn't expecting.
我没想到的一份肥差
What, they appoint you to the supreme court or something?
难道他们要你去最高法♥院♥任职吗
No.
不是
Not that big.
还不至于那么肥
They appointed me to be a liaison
他们认命我为波士顿
Between the city of Boston and Homeland Security.
和国土安♥全♥部♥之间的联络官
Ah, that is big.
确实是肥差啊
Guess I'll be out of your hair now.
估计不会再找你麻烦了
That's cool. I mean...
那倒不错 我是说
You know...
对你来说...
For you.
是好事
Right.
是吧
Sorry I called you "Frog face."
对不起 以前叫你"蛤♥蟆♥脸"
What about "Roly-poly Rizzoli"?
还叫过"矮胖子里佐利"
Yeah, that too.
对 还有这个
I liked you.
我以前喜欢你
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
For a long time.
喜欢了很久
I mean, like...
我的意思是....
A really, really, really long time.
真的很久很久很久
You're leaving.
你要走了
Yeah.
对啊
Well, have fun in washington.
祝你在华盛顿过得愉快
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表