big crowd, big casualties.
在人群密集区造成大规模伤亡
Start or finish line.
要么在起点 要么在终点
Sniper doesn't make sense, either.
也不可能是狙击手
I mean, tracking down one amateur runner?
狙击手哪会追踪一名业余跑手
You're guessing.
你只是在推测
I'm making a conclusion
我只是根据
based on years of experience and training.
多年的经验和训练得出结论
Can you see the entrance wound?
你能看到射入伤口吗
Uh, yeah, looks -- looks like a close-contact wound.
能 看起来像近距离枪伤
No, I'll verify that when I do my autopsy.
不 这要等我验尸后才能证实
Shh!
嘘
We've got people running for at least another four hours.
这场比赛至少还要进行4个小时
We can't stop the race.
我们不能就此停赛
There is no way to safely evacuate
我们没有办法安全疏散
half a million panicky people.
50万恐慌人群
What? Remember the 60,000 college kids
什么 还记得那次6万名大学生
who got rambunctious after a Sox Game?
在袜子队比赛[棒球]后的暴♥动♥吗
1 dead, 16 injured?
结果造成1死16伤
Yeah, and that was with 1,000 riot police.
对 当时有1000名防暴警♥察♥
Korsak, we're not moving.
科萨克 我们被堵死了
You're gonna have to work it from there.
那你就得在现场着手调查了
Can you get Dr. Isles on board?
你可以让艾尔斯待在车上吗
Yeah, she's not going anywhere.
可以 她和我在一起
I'll run interference with the brass,
我来跟上层斡旋
buy you some time.
给你们争取点时间
Okay, buddy. Thanks.
好的 老兄 谢谢
Where's the nearest medical tent?
最近的医疗帐篷在哪儿
Not far.
不远
Why?
怎么了
We need some muckety-muck race official.
我们需要找个小有权力的赛事工作人员
Um, who's in charge?
谁是负责人
Ron Garvey.
罗恩·加维
But you can't talk to him. He's busy.
但你肯定联♥系♥不上他 他很忙的
He's gonna be a lot busier if he doesn't help us.
如果他不帮我们 他就会忙翻了
Get him.
打给他
Get him!
快打给他
Come in.
请进
Hey, Vince. What's going on?
嘿 文斯 有事吗
We got the first homicide
刚刚发生了
in the history of the Massachusetts marathon --
麻省马拉松史上的首桩凶杀案
a shooting.
是一起枪击案
Oh, no.
天啊 不
We get the shooter?
我们抓到凶手了吗
No. Rizzoli was first on scene with Dr. Isles.
没有 里佐利和艾尔斯医生最先到现场
Rizzoli's kept a lid on it. Good.
里佐利控制了事态 很好
She's a pain in the ass, but she's a great cop.
虽然她人很讨厌 却是个好警♥察♥
It's a lucky break, having the medical examiner there.
有验尸官在场还真算幸运
All right.
好吧
So we got the Charles Street Bridge closed down.
那么我们要封闭查尔斯街大桥
Mass Avenue Bridge, B.U. Bridge -- all closed.
麻省大道桥和波士顿大学桥 一律封闭
And every side street from here to Newton.
再加上从这里到牛顿市的大街小巷
The city's crammed with people with no way to get out.
市内将挤满无处可逃的民众
If we try to stop this race, we're gonna have mass panic!
如果我们停止比赛 会引起群众恐慌的
Hey, Vince, I got to try to figure a way
文斯 我得想个办法
to evacuate all these people!
撤离这些人
Maybe mobilize other counties, national guard.
也许还得调用其他郡的国民警卫队
You been brass too long, Sean.
你太久没上沙场了 肖恩
It'll take 'em hours,
那需要好几个小时
and even if they get here,
就算是支援到了
we'll have rioting and looting.
我们还要面临骚乱和抢劫的问题
Right now, we just got one homicide.
目前还只是一起凶杀案 到时可不止
Okay.
好吧
I'll fill in the commissioner and the governor.
我来知会政♥府♥特派员和州长
You think you can convince a bunch of politicians
你认为你能说服一群政客们
to do the right thing?
做出正确的选择吗
I'm gonna try.
总要试一试
We're about an hour into the race, Tom.
比赛已经进行了将近一个小时 汤姆
Any signs of fatigue?
选手有疲劳迹象吗
At this point, so far, so good.
到目前为止 一切进展良好
We've had a couple of sprains.
有几名选手扭伤
Right now we've got some dehydration,
有几名选手脱水了
a couple of cases of heatstroke,
还有一些选手中暑
but nothing more serious than that.
并没有出现更严重的情况
Although, earlier, we did get a report of a guy down
尽管早前 有报道说一位选手
at mile marker 3 with chest pains,
因胸痛而在3英里处倒下
we -- we haven't heard anything since then, and that's...
现在还没有收到后续消息
Give us some room. Nobody comes in this tent.
给我们点空间 任何人都不许进来
I need to know that I can trust you with -- with a situation.
我得确定 在这种形势下你是信得过的
My job is situations.
我的工作就是处理问题
Anybody want to tell me about this heart attack V.I.P.?
谁能和我讲讲这个心脏病发作的贵宾选手
Yeah.
好
Our heart attack V.I.P. is a gunshot D.O.A.
我们的心脏病发者是枪击案的受害者
Right. Okay.
好吧
Look, I need to call the governor.
听着 我得打电♥话♥给州长
We need to run through our contingency plan.
我们得商量应急计划
You have a plan for random shootings?
你们有应对乱扫乱射的计划吗
Okay, so while you guys are figuring that out,
好吧 你们来商量应急计划
Maura, what do we got?
莫拉 我们这边怎么样
Help me get his shirt off.
帮我把他的衬衫脱下来
There we go.
好的
All right, well, the bullet must have hit his heart.
子弹一定射到了他的心脏
Explains why the blood rushed
这也就解释了为何他会
when I compressed his chest.
在我按压其胸部时吐♥血♥
Um, can you run his number, please?
你能打一下他的电♥话♥吗
I need a name.
我需要知道他的名字
And I need a coroner's van.
我需要一辆验尸车
I got to get this body to a morgue immediately.
我必须马上把他的尸体送到停尸房♥
Maura, you -- you're gonna have to do this here in the field.
莫拉 你要在这里做尸检
You're kidding, right? This...
你开玩笑的 对吧
This body's evidence.
这具尸体可是证据
I...
我
Maura, we just sent the ambulance
莫拉 我们刚就坐过救护车
and didn't move.
但车子被堵死了
So you're gonna spend the next six hours
所以在你花6个小时
crawling back to the lab while our killer slips away?
爬回实验室的时候 凶手也跑了
I...Come...
我 拜托
Jane.
简
Okay, sure, Jane. Yes.
好吧 简 可以
Just give me a leatherman and some duct tape,
给我一套莱德曼刀具和一些胶带
and I'm all good to go.
我就可以开工了
Great. I got those both right here.
太好了 我正好有这两样
See? Okay.
看 好了
So...autopsy table.
所以 这里是验尸台
And look.
还有 看
Scrubs.
手术服
What else do you need? How about an ultrasound?
你还需要什么 那超声波呢
Done. You -- eagle boy.
没问题 你 鹰级童子军
Can you hack into a computer?
你能黑进电脑吗
I took one apart in scouts.
我当童子军是拆过一台
Close enough. Come on.
这就够了 过来
I got to get online with Korsak and Frost.
我得和科萨克和弗罗斯特连上网
We got you, Jane. We're plugged in.
我们能看见你了 简 我们连上了
Okay, who knows?
好 都有谁知道了
I briefed the commander.
我向长官简单交代过
All right, is he gonna let me handle here on the ground?
好吧 他会让我负责现场吗
I'll run interference for you. What do you got?
我会为你开路的 现在进度如何
I don't know.
还不清楚
Uh, the vic's name is Damon Ward.
受害人的名字叫达蒙·沃德
He's 33 years old.
现年33岁
I'm running him.
我正在查他的资料
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表