on any card you're carrying.
电子芯片上的信息
Remind me to start using cash.
这可提醒我要用回现金
Yeah, it gets crazier.
是啊 还有更牛的
It was built for identity theft.
这是专为身份盗窃而设计的
But it also has the ability to work backwards.
但它也可以反过来用
They programmed in a complex math formula
他们用一个复杂的数学方程编写了
to decode encryptions.
一个解密程序
Decode what that means for me.
解密我的重要信息
It not only steals identities,
这工具不仅能盗窃身份
it could also reveal them.
也能识破身份
So our vic burns his fingerprints off,
那就算受害者毁了指纹
but this little contraption can still tell who he was?
还是可以通过这个装置得知他的身份
Yeah. And we think Beckett used it to sell him out.
对 我们认为贝克特用它出♥卖♥♥♥了死者
So the two built this unit together,
也就是说他俩先是一起合作
and then Beckett used it
然后贝克特用这装置
to identify John Doe's real identity.
识破了无名氏的真身
So who is he?
那他到底是谁
Well, here's what's stored --
这有一些记录
Colin Doyle --
科林·多伊尔
but he's not in the system.
但他不在系统中
He won't be.
他不可能在
Look up Patrick Doyle.
查查帕特里克·多伊尔
Why? Who's that?
为什么 他是谁
You heard of Paddy Doyle?
听过帕迪·多伊尔吗
Yeah. Of course. The, uh... The Irish mob. The enforcer.
当然听过 爱尔兰黑帮的杀手
Colin was his son. What?!
科林是他儿子 什么
Doyle was Whitey Bulger's right-hand man.
多伊尔是小白巴尔格的左右手
Disappeared about the same time Bulger did.
和巴尔格同时失踪了
Been in hiding for 20 years.
藏匿了20年
Oh, my god.
天啊
But that's not all.
还不止这些
Looks like our guy Beckett just had $250,000
看来贝克特的海外账户
deposited into an offshore account.
刚刚入账25万美元
Somebody paid him.
有人付钱给他了
Yeah, for selling out Colin Doyle.
对 作为出♥卖♥♥♥科林·多伊尔的费用
No one ever knew what happened to the kid.
没人知道这孩子身上发生了什么
But why kill the son if you want the old man?
为什么找父寻仇 结果却杀了他儿子
Even we knew,
连我们都知道
if anyone found Colin,
只要有人找到科林
they could flush out Paddy Doyle.
就能逼出帕迪·多伊尔
Blood is thick with that clan.
毕竟血浓于水
Dr. Isles.
艾尔斯博士
This man is here to identify his son.
这位先生来辨认他儿子的遗体
This is Mr....
这位是
Selsi.
塞尔斯先生
Your roommate and friend --
你的室友兼朋友
Colin, Colin Doyle --
科林 科林·多伊尔
You got him killed.
是你害死的
I didn't know they were gonna kill him.
我不知道他们会杀了他
What'd you think they were gonna do?
那你以为他们会干嘛
Pay you a quarter million dollars
付你25万美金
to find out where he was to throw him a party?
就为了找到他 给他办个派对吗
I'm the only one who can vouch for you with the D.A.
只有我能在检察官面前为你担♥保♥
and help you out of this.
帮你脱罪
That doesn't matter.
这都无所谓
You're looking at first-degree murder.
这是一宗一级谋杀
Hey. You understand that?
喂 你明白吗
Tell me who you sold the information to.
告诉我你把情报卖♥♥给谁了
I tell you that, and they'll come after me.
我要告诉你 就小命不保了
We can protect you. You can't protect me.
我们能保护你 你们没法保护我
Nobody can protect me. Look at Colin.
没人能保护我 看看科林
You understand you're looking at life, without parole.
你要明白你将终身不得保释
Good. Any life sounds pretty good about now.
行 总比现在死了好
I'll take my chances behind bars.
我就在监狱里避难好了
I'm very sorry for your loss.
我对你亲人的去世深表遗憾
How was he killed?
他是怎么死的
He died from a cerebral hemorrhage.
他死于颅内出血
I want to know how.
是由什么造成的
An ice pick.
一把碎冰锥
He was stabbed with an ice pick.
他是被碎冰锥刺死的
I'm terribly sorry. We're looking for his killer.
很遗憾 我们还在寻找凶手
What was he like?
他是个怎样的人
He was too much like his old man.
他和他老爸太像了
I've seen his drawings. He was brilliant.
我看过他的画 超凡脱俗
I have them if you'd like one to take with you to remember him.
你想拿一幅缅怀他的话 我可以给你
No.
不用了
I'm not gonna forget my son.
我不会忘了我儿子的
May I get you some water?
你要喝杯水吗
No.
不用了
We have some right here. I can get --
我们这儿有水 我可以...
I'll make it easy for you, if that's what you want.
若这是你想要的 我会让你如愿的
Goodbye, Maura.
再见 莫拉
I sent his blood samples to the crime lab, but...
我把他的血样送到化验室 但...
I've no doubt that this man is my father.
我确定这人就是我父亲
Since when do you jump to conclusions?
你从什么时候开始妄下结论了
Since I found out who I really am.
从我发现自己是谁开始
Maura Look at this. Stabbed...
莫拉 你看 刺死
Shot, shot...
枪杀 枪杀
shot.
枪杀
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Did you see what I did?
你看我都干了什么
He does that.
他竟那样做
He introduced himself as Mr. Selsi.
他自称是塞尔斯先生
It's "Isles," my adoptive name, spelled backward.
那是我名字"Isles"的倒写
I know. You keep saying that.
我知道 你一直在说
Well, he was toying with me from the start,
他从一开始就在戏弄我
while he was staring at his murdered son.
从他盯着他死去的儿子那刻起
Come on.
别这样
He came to say a final goodbye to Colin,
他是来见科林最后一面的
and he knew that you wanted a DNA sample,
而他知道你想要DNA样本
so he gave you some of his blood.
所以他把血给了你
That's a guy with balls!
他相当有种
Come on, you're defending a stone-cold killer.
拜托 你在为冷血杀手辩护
No, I'm n--
没 我没...
Yes, I am.
好吧 我有
And I'm gonna stop now.
我不说了
Look.
听着
I think that whoever killed Colin
我认为杀了科林的人
knew that his murder would draw Patrick out.
知道这能让帕特里克现身
I mean, look, if it makes you feel better,
看 他们都是坏人
these were all bad guys.
这有让你好过点吗
He said Colin was too much like him.
他说科林和他很像
What about me?
那我呢
Look what I do for a living.
看看我的工作
I'm around more death than he is.
处理的死人比他还多
But you're not the one doing the killing.
但人都不是你杀的
Maura, listen to me.
莫拉 听我说
You are in danger.
你现在很危险
No, I'm not.
不 我没有
As long as Patrick Doyle is out there,
只要帕特里克·多伊尔还活着
yes, you are.
你就有危险
He's not gonna kill me.
他又不会杀我
Whoever killed colin will not hesitate to kill you
但杀了科林的人 一旦发现了你的身份
if they figure out who you are.
就会毫不犹豫地杀你
We need some help.
我们需要援兵
There's no way Patrick Doyle
帕特里克·多伊尔不可能
got in and out of the medical examiner's office
自出自入验尸室
unless he still has contacts on the inside.
除非他有内线
Which is why we can't trust anybody in this unit
所以我们不能相信这个部门
or in the D.A's office.
或检察官办公室的人
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表