They videotaped it.
他们还录像了
Why didn't this go to trial?
他们为什么没受审
Because there's a third defendant -- Jim Filmore.
因为还有一名被告吉姆·菲尔莫尔
Filmore? The Filmore family -- it's a very wealthy family.
菲尔莫尔 这个家族可是豪门富户
Filmore must have bought off the D.A.
菲尔莫尔肯定收买♥♥了地方检察官
No one ever got access to the rape footage.
没人能拿到这卷胶片
You know, part of me
其实我还挺想
wants to let this shooter finish off this asshole.
枪手把这个混球毙了
Check the marathon database. See if he's running.
查查马拉松数据库 看他有没有参赛
Filmore's registered.
菲尔莫尔有报名
So, our third victim is still in this race.
也就是第三名受害者还在赛场上
Is Filmore wearing shoe?
菲尔莫尔有没有穿专用鞋
No. Only about half of them do
没有 只有一半人穿了
so their families can track them.
这样亲友团就能全程追踪他们
Wait -- Uh, he had to qualify, right?
等下 他一定通过了预赛 对吧
So what if we track him by his time?
我们可以根据他的时间推算他的位置
He runs a lot, but he's pretty erratic --
他是马拉松常客 不过表现相当不稳定
7-minute mile in Miami,
迈阿密马拉松中是7分钟跑一英里
10 minutes in New York.
而纽约马拉松则为10分钟
That doesn't really narrow it down.
这样还是无法缩小范围
He could be anywhere from mile 20 to mile 25.5.
他可能在20英里到25.5英里之间
25.5?
25.5英里
Well, based on my calculations --
依照我的估算
Please tell me later.
还是迟点再说吧
W-what about Samantha Brown, the rape victim?
那强♥奸♥受害者萨曼塔·布朗呢
Is she registered in the race? Not registered.
她有登记参加比赛吗 没有
Got a driver's license, though.
不过查到了她的驾驶执照
800 Chestnut Hill.
住在栗树山800号♥
That's two blocks away.
离这就两个街区远
You need backup.
你需要支援
No, it'll take too long. It's...
不行 那太费时间了 而且...
I got an idea for backup. Come on.
我有办法了 跟我来
This race has run so smoothly today.
今天的赛事可谓一帆风顺
We're getting reports that the number of injuries
据报道 今年的受伤事件
is actually lower than last year.
比去年有所减少
Is that right, Tom?
对吧 汤姆
And, Sam, of course, that's great news,
对的 山姆 这可是大好消息
not only for the city but for the race organizers, as well.
对城市以及赛事组织者来说都是个好消息
I heard that the worst injury so far is the broken wrists.
据说目前为止最严重的伤势是手腕骨折
And I'm guessing somebody stumbled,
我猜是有选手绊倒后
put their hand out to break their fall.
伸手撑地造成的
Let's hope, at this point, anyway,
总之 就让我们衷心盼望
that all of the runners still out there
所有还在比赛的选手们
eventually cross the finish line.
最终都能越过终点线
This is not the race I had in mind.
这可不是我所期待的赛事
Yeah, me neither.
我同意
Yes?
有什么事吗
We need to speak to Samantha Brown, please.
我们需要与萨曼塔·布朗谈谈
You can't. She's dead.
你们白跑一趟了 她死了
What?
什么
Samantha committed suicide a year ago.
萨曼塔一年前就自杀了
You ask me, she died the day she was raped.
要让我说 她早在被强♥奸♥当天就死了
We all did.
我们全家都是
I-I've seen the case file.
我看过你女儿的案子
Why didn't it ever go to trial?
为什么一直没拿到法庭审判
We've been waiting for that answer for 15 years.
15年来 我们也一直在等这个答案
Is your husband here?
你丈夫在吗
He's dead of a heart attack.
他心脏病发作去世了
It's just me and my daughter, Courtney.
这里只剩下我和我女儿考特尼
Can we take a look around?
我们可以进去看看吗
We've got nothing to hide.
我们没什么好隐瞒的
Excuse me.
打扰了
Is she here?
她在家吗
This her room? Why is it locked?
这是她的房♥间吗 为什么锁着
I don't know. What are you doing?!
我不知道 你在干什么
Where's Courtney?
考特尼去哪了
Oh, no. Running... in memory of her sister.
天啊 在赛跑 为了纪念她姐
Frost, do a marathon database search
弗罗斯特 在马拉松数据里
for Courtney Brown.
搜索考特尼·布朗
That's him. Yeah, that's Filmore.
就是他吗 对 是菲尔莫尔
How the hell we gonna find him in this sea of people?
怎样才能在人山人海中找到他
Oh, god. She's my daughter's age.
老天 她跟我女儿一样大
It's nothing but a damn tragedy.
又是一场该死的悲剧
I'm looking at a security camera at mile 20.
我在查看20英里段的监视器
Mile 21.
21英里段
Maybe he's making good time.
或许他正在加速跑
Dr. Isles calculated he could be all the way to mile 25.5.
艾尔斯医生估算范围在25.5英里之内
There.
在那
Right there.
就在那
Damn, Frost, good eye.
该死 弗罗斯特 好眼力
Frankie, we got him. Mile 25.
弗兰基 找到他了 25英里段
We're two minutes out.
我们两分钟后到
Come on, Rizzoli.
加油 里佐利
Come on!
加油呀
All right, Frost, where they at? Talk me in.
弗罗斯特 他们在哪 引导我
Middle of the street, maroon running outfit.
大街中♥央♥ 栗色赛跑服
Can you see him?
看到他了吗
Not yet.
还没
Wait! Yeah, yeah.
等下 看到了
Can you get to him?
能跑近他吗
Jane, there! About 20 yards ahead.
简 在那里 大约前面20码处
Is he running alone?
他一人在跑吗
Yeah, I think so. Not anymore.
是 我看是 变两人了
That's the shooter, right? The girl?
那位是杀手对吧 那个女孩子
Yeah. Hope they can get there.
是的 希望他们能赶上
Come on, Rizzoli!
加油呀 里佐利
Hey, Jim.
你好 吉姆
Excuse me?
有事吗
You're making good time. I almost didn't find you.
原来你加速了啊 差点找不到你了
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No, but, uh, my sister did.
不认识 不过你认识我姐
Samantha Brown?
萨曼塔·布朗
I don't know who you're talking about.
我不知道你在说谁
Sure you do. She was a freshman.
别装了 那时候她是高一新生
You were a senior.
而你是高四学长
You remember homecoming?
还记得校友返校节吗
Where you raped her, along with your two other running buddies.
你跟你两位参赛的好兄弟一起强♥奸♥了她
There!
在那
Watch out!
当心
Come on, Rizzoli!
里佐利 加油
You're crazy.
你真是疯了
That's what you called my sister when they let you walk away!
你逃脱法网那会就是这么骂我姐的
She didn't get to walk away!
而她却想不开自杀了
I don't know what you're talking about!
我不知道你在说什么
Courtney, don't do it!
考特尼 别开枪
Wait! One more!
别 让我杀了他
One more! Just one more!
就差他了 我就替我姐报仇了
All right! Please.
好了好了 求你们了
Please! Easy!
求你们了 冷静下来
Just let my sister rest in peace!
我得让我姐安息
Murder never brings any peace,
谋杀从来不会给在世的人
to the living or the dead.
或死者带来安宁
Go ahead. I got her.
你过去吧 我抓住她了
No. No!
不要 不要
What happened?
发生什么事了
She killed Damon and Ray?
她杀了达蒙和雷
They didn't survive their injuries.
他们没能活下来
Burn in hell with your sister, you crazy bitch!
跟你姐一起下地狱去 疯婊♥子♥
Calm down!
冷静点
Janie.
简妮
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表