Look...
听着
Emily Stern never stood a chance against Hoyt.
艾米丽·斯特恩从来就不是霍伊特的对手
She was an abused wife.
她过去被丈夫虐待
She watched Hoyt kill her husband
又眼睁睁地看着霍伊特杀害她丈夫
then slowly came apart.
久而久之 她就崩溃了
He kept her in that basement for six months.
他把她关在地下室整整半年
Beat her, rewarded her, beat her again.
打她 奖励她 再打她 日复如是
Frankie -- I mean, I never meant to involve him.
弗兰基... 我不该把他卷进来的
You didn't. Hoyt did.
与你无关 罪魁祸首是霍伊特
Can we...
我们可以...
not talk about Hoyt... anymore?
不再谈论霍伊特吗
Yeah, well...
好的
I-I wish that I didn't associate you with Hoyt.
我不该老把你和霍伊特扯到一块
I'm -- I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Yeah.
嗯
Well, you know, that can change.
不过 你知道这可以改变的
Yeah, it -- yeah, it could.
是 是 的确可以
I mean, it -- it probably would.
我的意思是 或许可以改变
That sounds ominous.
听起来挺没戏的
Let's just --
让我们...
Let's just say we did this, okay?
我们假设一下我们在一起 好吧
We went to the movies.
我们一起去看电影
We... read the Sunday paper together.
一起看星期日报
That all sounds great to me.
我觉得这样不错啊
And then...
之后...
you would...
你会...
ask me where I was going
过问我的行程
and what case was I working on and did I have backup and...
和我负责的案子 有没有支援等等
Yeah. I would.
是的 我会过问
And you would worry.
你会担心我
I'm not -- I'm not ready for that.
我还没... 我还没准备好
I'm not ready for someone like you.
没准备好跟你这么优的人谈恋爱
Okay.
那好吧
I'm gonna go.
我将要离开这里
Not as far as Afghanistan, but...
虽然没阿富汗那么远 但...
Okay.
好吧
All right.
好了
I'll see you around.
再见了
Here we are again, Jane.
简 咱们又交手了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表