Hi.
嗨
Falling in love at the first sight.
一见钟情
Immediate attraction is pure narcissism.
一见钟情纯属一厢情愿
Oh, I don't agree.
我可不同意
Look, they're talking about his t-shirt.
看 他们正在谈论他的T恤
It takes quite a lot of effort to attract a mate.
吸引异性是得煞费苦心
That right there is the beginning of true love.
那对看来要成事了
People are attracted to people who are attracted to them.
人们一般只会同类相吸
Well, there goes that theory.
看来那理论被推♥翻♥了
Something tells me we're not getting in much of a run.
我想我们的跑步要泡汤了
Rizzoli. Isles.
里佐利 艾尔斯
Hey, Russ. What do we got?
嗨 罗斯 有什么发现
Hey, Rizzoli. How you doing?
里佐利 你好
Got a floater.
发现了一具浮尸
When did you pull him out?
什么时候捞上来的
20 minutes ago.
20分钟前
How long's he been in?
他在水里泡多久了
Well, it's hard to tell
尸体泡在水里
once the body's been in the water for over an hour.
超过一小时就难以推断了
Couldn't find an I.D.
身份尚未确定
We don't need an I.D.
无需查他身份了
Maura... You know him?
莫拉 你认识他
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry.
天呐 节哀顺变
It's Adam Fairfield.
他是亚当·费尔菲德
I was, uh, I was involved with his brother Garrett.
我当年曾经和他弟弟加勒特相恋
Of the Fairfields?
就是费尔菲德家的那位吗
Was it serious?
是认真在谈吗
I was 20.
我那时才20
Everything felt serious.
那个年纪 事事认真
Look at the back of his head.
看看他的后脑勺
Yeah, it's common with drowning victims.
没错 这在溺水者身上很常见
Most likely from getting struck against the rocks.
多半是撞上石头了
You want to go with me when I notify the family?
你想跟我去通知他的家人吗
No.
不想
But I will.
但是我得去的
I owe him that.
这是我欠他的
Holy crap.
天哪
Well...
哇
The castle in Scotland is much bigger.
苏格兰的城♥堡♥比这大多了
Place on the cape is beautiful, too.
矗立在海角 美不胜收
You could've been a Fairfield.
你本该有机会嫁入费尔菲德家
How do we not know this?
你怎么不告诉我们呢
Could you stop saying that?
你能别再提了吗
Whoo-whoo!
哇 真牛
This is a Spyker!
这是荷兰世爵
C8 Laviolette.
C8限♥量♥跑车
That's 400 horses up under there.
功率超过400马力
I've only seen these in magazines.
我只在杂♥志♥上见过
Garrett's here. He's always liked the finer things in life.
加勒特在家 他总喜欢极尽奢华的东西
Yeah. He liked you.
没错 他还喜欢过你
I should have known.
我早该想到
Somebody like the mayor beat us to it.
市长之流的总能比我们先到一步
Nothing happens in Boston
在波士顿 事无大小
without the brahmin families knowing about it.
名门望族都了如指掌
Right. Brahmins.
对 名门望族
Upper...Crust.
上流...社会
Is that the manifest from the Mayflower?
这是五月花号♥的旅客名单吗
Look -- Balthazar Fairfield.
这边是巴尔萨泽·费尔菲德
Is that him?
就是他吗
Made his money like all the first families.
同其他首批移♥民♥家庭一样发财致富
Right, from shipping?
是通过航运业吗
Yeah -- rum, wine, slaves.
是呀 倒卖♥♥朗姆酒 葡萄酒和黑奴
They don't seem to remember that part of their history.
他们似乎不愿记起那段历史
The brahmins have been Boston's social elite for centuries.
数百年来名门望族都是波士顿的社会精英
They live conservatively.
他们生活低调保守
It would be considered declassic to flaunt your wealth.
认为炫富是很没格调的事
This isn't flaunting?
这还不叫炫富吗
Well, considering that they're billionaires, no.
鉴于他们都是亿万富翁 这当然不算了
Sumner.
萨姆纳
Maura.
莫拉
I'm so sorry.
请节哀
I hear you're running the medical examiner's office now.
听说你现在经营一间验尸办公室
This is, uh, Jocelyn, Adam's wife.
这位是乔斯琳 亚当的太太
I'm so sorry about Adam.
亚当的事 请节哀顺变
At least he was doing what he loved.
至少他当时在做自己爱做的事
Uh, what was that?
那是什么事
Sailing.
航海
I-I can't believe he drowned.
真不敢相信他会遇溺
We can't be sure that's what happened.
我们尚未得出结论
We're gonna need a description of the boat.
我们需要船只的详细描述
I think we should notify the boston harbor and the coast guard.
我想应该通知波士顿港口和海岸警卫队
Who are you?
你是哪位
Jane, can this wait?
简 能稍缓缓吗
No.
不行
I'm detective Rizzoli.
我是里佐利警探
This is Detective Frost, Boston Homicide.
弗罗斯特警探 隶属波士顿凶案组
Homicide? Why?
凶案组 为什么
We look into all unattended deaths.
尚未定案的死亡都归我们管
When was the last time you saw your husband?
你最后一次见你丈夫是什么时候
They're just being thorough.
他们这是恪尽职守而已
Last night.
昨晚
He left very early.
他早早就起航了
Do you know if he was wearing a life jacket?
那他有穿救生衣吗
Never.
他从来不♥穿♥
He said he could sail before he could ride a bike.
他说他天生就是航海家
Maura.
莫拉
Garrett.
加勒特
I'm so sorry.
节哀顺变
Thank you for coming.
感谢你能来
Detectives...
两位警探
I'm Robert Colburn,
我是罗伯特·科尔本
legal counsel for the Fairfield estate.
费尔菲德家的法律顾问
Thank you for coming so quickly.
感谢二位及时到来
Of course.
应该的
The family would like to cooperate in any way they can.
费氏家族愿竭尽全力配合警方
Get me any questions you have in writing,
若干问题请以书面形式交给我
and I will respond to them in 24 hours.
我将在24小时内给予答复
That's not really how we operate.
我们可不是这么办事的
Well, I'm sure you can understand that the family is --
相信你一定能明白 这个家族是
Excuse me.
抱歉
I flew in for the foundation gala.
我飞回来本是为了参加基金会的盛宴
I can't believe it's gonna be a memorial now.
不料却成了追悼会 真是难以置信
Maura. This must be Garrett.
莫拉 这位一定是加勒特
I'm sorry, Mr. Fairfield.
抱歉 费尔菲德先生
I was explaining to the detectives --
我已跟两位警探解释过
That it's critical we get statements as quickly as possible.
尽快拿到资料对破案至关重要
Isn't that right, Maura?
是吧 莫拉
Well, I'm sure the family will be more than happy
我敢担♥保♥ 费氏家族一旦准备就绪
to answer all of your questions as soon as they're ready.
将非常乐意回答任何问题
I don't even have a cause of death.
我还没确定死因
We should just give them their space.
我们该给他们留些空间
Space? How much space do they need?
空间 他们到底得要多少空间
Yeah, maybe we can, uh,
或许未来几天
set up some interviews over the next few days.
我们能与他们进行面谈
Oh, hey! Do you not get it?
嗨 你还不懂吗
They're not setting up interviews.
人家可不愿接受面谈
Quit looking at the car!
别在眼馋那破车了
Whoa, hey, whoa. That's not a car.
哇 那可不是普通的车
That's a work of art.
那是艺术精品
Yeah, you're a tool.
你就知道任人摆布
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表