Commissioner gave me homicide command.
上头让我负责凶案这一块
Right. 'cause you've got juice.
对 优待你嘛
And I might have kissed a little brass on the way up.
而且我可能也算是平步青云吧
But I also made hundreds of cases.
但我也破过上百件案子
Korsak's made thousands. He didn't get promoted.
科萨克还破过上千件呢 他都没升职
Korsak is sitting at that desk for a reason.
科萨克没有升迁自有其原因
The same reason you'll be sitting there in 20 years.
就像你在未来20年内升不了职一样
You don't know how to get along.
那就是 你不会与人相处
Me -- I'll barely have time for a cup of coffee
我呢 在换办公室并且飞黄腾达之前
before I'm out of that office and moving on up.
勉强还有那么点喝咖啡的时间
Good.
算你狠
You know, you're exactly the same.
你呀 真是一点没变
And I'm gonna need everything you got on that strangling victim.
扼死案的情况统统向我汇报一下
Yes, sir. Lieutenant, sir.
是 长官 副警长
That's strike one, Rizzoli.
这是第一击 里佐利
You got two left.
你还有两次机会
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
...I am your new lieutenant.
在下是你们的新任副警长
I just want to say I'm very excited to be working with all of you.
我想告诉大家 很高兴能与各位共事
I keep an open-door policy.
我奉行开明政策
Let's make this a tight-knit team.
我们来共同打造紧密团结的团队
Oh, and...
噢 对了
There will be no more parking in front of the building.
大楼前不能再停车了
Oh, come on.
行不行啊
It's a security.
以防万一
4-inch curvilinear contusion.
4英寸曲线形挫伤
See the patterned abrasions?
看到这里的印痕状擦伤了吗
Mm-hmm. From the terry cloth.
看到了 是毛巾的纹路
He didn't use his hands, so she was clutching at the ligature,
他没直接用手 所以她只能抓着绳子
fighting for her life.
挣扎求生
It takes 20 to 30 seconds to render someone unconscious.
使一个人丧失意识只需要20到30秒钟
One, postmortem trauma... Two, postmortem trauma...
一死后创伤 二死后创伤
No, I got it. Strangling sucks. Three, postmortem
我明白了 该死的勒杀 三死后创伤
Depends who you're choking. Can you believe that?
还要看勒死的是谁 你能相信吗
I get kicked to the curb, Grant gets the brass ring.
我被扔在一边 格兰特却平步青云
Well, he's a -- a legend in the drug unit.
他在缉毒组很厉害
Perhaps he's a little nicer off the mound.
也许是他的投球技术更棒
Oh, yeah, he's fantastic. I want to kill myself.
对 他太棒了 逼我去死
What's the best way?
什么方法最好
Uh, atlanto-occipital disarticulation is very fast.
用寰枕离断很快就会有结果
No idea what that is. What else you got?
完全不懂 还有别的吗
I miss anything?
我错过了什么吗
We were just about to start the "Y" Incision.
我们刚刚要进行Y型切口
Oh, goody.
哦 太好了
Gore never bothered me.
我可从来都不怕血
My first autopsy was a burn victim,
我第一次验尸的对象是被烧死的
Hands curled up like this.
双手像这样卷曲
Guys thought I'd turn into a little girl.
大家都认为我仔细的像个小女生
Grabbed the fingers,
抓着她的手指
Looking for some skin to rehydrate and get a print.
费力寻找残留皮肤以便水化来获取指纹
Snapped off, like pretzels.
手指却像饼干一样突然折断
Knock it off, Korsak.
别说了 科萨克
Sink.
吐到水槽里
You hungry, Frost? Huh?
你饿了吗 弗罗斯特
You want to grab a tomato soup.
想来点番茄汤吗
You want to know what I'm thinking?
知道我在想什么吗
It's so weird. I do.
知道才怪
I'm thinking I know why you're making such a big deal
我想我知道为什么你对于
Out of the fact that Grant's your new boss.
格兰特是你新上司这件事反应如此强烈
I don't want to know what you're thinking.
我不想知道你是怎么想的
You two like each other. No.
你们彼此相互倾心 才没有
Do you know what that ass used to call me? Frog face.
知道那混♥蛋♥原来叫我什么 蛤♥蟆♥脸
It's not funny, Maura. It's -- no.
一点都不好笑 莫拉 别
It's not funny.
这不好笑
I'm not a frog face.
谁是蛤♥蟆♥脸
No.
你不是
You know, I have an hour to finish this
我要用一个小时做完验尸
before dinner with my hot new guy.
然后在和新搭上的性感男共享美餐
Oh, my god. It's gnocchi night.
哦 老天 今天是意大利汤圆夜
Listen. Um, I'll call you.
这样吧 我再给你打电♥话♥
Later, okay?
晚点打 好吧
...14 home runs.
14支全垒打
Got this one. Chopped it towards second.
跑过这一垒 向下一垒冲过去
Could be two...
就是两个...
Can you believe this?
你相信吗
I can't believe it.
不可置信
Who invited you?
你怎么来了
Nice to see you, too.
很高兴见到你
Hi, daddy. Mwah. Hi, honey.
嗨 爸爸 嗨 亲爱的
Hello, jo Friday. Hello.
你好 亲爱的周五 你好
Yes, I know. Come on, swing!
是的 我知道 加油 使劲挥击
Don't let that dog lick you. It's unsanitary.
别让那狗舔你 不卫生
So, I hear you got a pinch hitter tossed into your game.
我听说有一个"代打者"被扔到你们的场地里了
Yeah, Frankie told you about the strangling victim.
是 弗兰基告诉你勒死的命案了
Okay, that's not dinner talk.
好了 晚餐别说这个
We're not eating. We're not eating, ma.
我们还没开饭 我们还没开饭 妈妈
By the way, you're the one who wanted to learn
而且 是你想要学着做
how to make grandma's gnocchi.
奶奶做的那种意大利汤圆
Okay, okay. I'm coming.
好 好 我来了
Aw, come on, ma.
哦 拜托 妈妈
You didn't put the potato peels down the garbage disposal.
你怎么不把土豆皮扔到垃圾桶里面
Come on. Well, if you were home a little more,
拜托 如果你在家的时间多一点
I would have known not to do that.
我就知道不应该这么做了
Oh, come on! Tag him!
哦 加油 追上他
Aw, dad, can we get a little help, please?
爸爸 过来帮帮我们吧
Yeah, what's the problem?
好 怎么了
You're always working. That's the problem.
你总是在工作 那才是问题
Ang, come on. Leave her alone.
安格 算了 别烦她
Janie, where are the tools?
简妮 工具在哪儿
Uh, in the hall closet.
呃 在门厅的壁橱里
Frankie, give me a hand over here, all right? Yeah?
弗兰基 过来帮帮我好吗 怎么了
Okay. Thank you, daddy.
好的 谢谢你 爸爸
Daddy needs help.
爸爸需要帮助
Dad, what do you need? What did you say?
爸爸 你需要什么 你说什么
What? Nothing. Everything's okay.
什么 没事 一切都好
He needs Frankie Jr. to take over the business.
他需要小弗兰基接手他的生意
I mean, Frankie belongs at Rizzoli and Sons,
我是说弗兰基应该在里佐利父子店
Not out on the streets.
而不是在大街上风吹日晒
He's not a homeless person. He's a cop, ma.
他不是流浪汉 他是警♥察♥ 妈妈
Just point out to him all the things you've missed, okay?
把自己错过的遗憾告诉他 好吗
He listens to you.
他听你的
The things I -- w-what have I missed?
我错过什么啦 什么遗憾啊
What, a clogged sink?
什么 堵塞的水池
No, like... Children who love you.
不 比如爱你的孩子
A husband who adores you.
宠你的丈夫
Damn it. Ang, why did you do this?
该死 安格 你为什么会搞成这样
Okay, did I know that you couldn't put the potatoes in the sink?
我又不知道土豆不能放到水池里
Just fix it. You know how to do that.
赶紧修吧 你知道该怎么做
Well, next time, think.
下次 动动大脑
Okay, I'll -- I'll do that. I'll think.
好的 我会动动脑子
Frankie needs a wife. Why? He has you.
弗兰基需要成家 为什么 他已经有你了
No! No, you're not No, no.
不 你不能 不 不
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Yeah. All right, I'll be right there.
好 我马上到
Did you catch another homicide?
又有凶案啦
None of your business. Fix my sink.
不关你事 把我的水池修好
Okay, princess.
遵命 公主
Hmm. He tucked her in.
嗯 还盖了被子
When's the last time we had two stranglings in one day?
上次一天内发生两起扼杀案是什么时候
Well, cheer up. Maybe tomorrow will be stabbing day.
欢呼吧 也许明天就变成刺杀日了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表